It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recruitment & Covert Service For Secret Space Programs

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

I'll give you the heads up on whats going on here, long story short people fancy themselves as fiction story writers like Steven King but their material is garbage and they can't sequence a full book together very well. So they write as best they can and put this stuff out there in the best format they can and pass it off as Non Fiction, this way more people ( especially Conspiracy Theorist's ) read it with gutso and go "Wow I believe this as real!" and pass it on with more people reading the material than what would normally be so

General rule of thumb with this kind of genre is if more than one fantastic claim is made...then its bogus.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth

I'll give you the heads up on whats going on here, long story short people fancy themselves as fiction story writers like Steven King but their material is garbage and they can't sequence a full book together very well. So they write as best they can and put this stuff out there in the best format they can and pass it off as Non Fiction, this way more people ( especially Conspiracy Theorist's ) read it with gutso and go "Wow I believe this as real!" and pass it on with more people reading the material than what would normally be so

General rule of thumb with this kind of genre is if more than one fantastic claim is made...then its bogus.

What a fantastic description of events if you are looking dissuade people from looking any further

edit on 23-6-2016 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

Spoilsport.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Sorry but I'm one of the poor saps who have been looking into crazy things for 30 years and a definitive theme runs through all these crazy claims, the author is trying to gain notoriety of some sort. My favourite of all time was Ron Wyatt who allegedly found all these religious artifacts in the middle east, his deal was he would sucker in any religious minded fool with plenty of money who would then sponsor him in his travels without ever discovering a thing...his wife spilled the beans after he died.
edit on 23-6-2016 by mazzroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth

There are other rules of thumb, one of mine is "Oh, it's got some connection to 'project camelot'...bogus" and I close it without looking any farther.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Quite a lot of Standardized Testing, Psychological Testing, Physical Testing, Psychic Testing and various types of “Scenario Testing” were used to identify my natural “Talents” and “Other Abilities” that could be “Enhanced”.

Standardized testing, but not a single one of those tests appear in the public realm, do they. Not any written down from memory ether.

Love to see how they figure some have "empathic powers" to become part of the secret space program.

Too ET, Close Encounters, and Independence Day for me to believe any thing but hollywood sc fi.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
All you need is to read Solomon's Key and to understad the 72 fields(double 36) of emanations consisting in שם המפורש. Each emanation rules their own sub-classes which can be either external or internal. Aliens are always and will always be the external expression of the rulling emanations sub-classes over earth. There is always two(twtin) ruling emanations over, they are basicaly a positive and negatice aspect of the same feild(decan, daemon*). The ruling emanation class changes through time(ages) based on the hermetic prinicple of motion, yet on earth we still might feel the fading influence of past emanations and their sub-classes. Aliens as external expression of the emanations are made also from matter like man, yet a different kind of matter. The internal expression of the emanations is the type of conciousness earth experiences, or in other words the ways life there thinks and feels. These emanations(external and internal) are also dualistic in their essence, thus I speak of thinking and feeling and we could encounter positive and negative oriented Aliens.

Imagine a deck of cards, discard everything except the numbers. Yes, discard the aces too. You are left with 36 cards. Face up this cards represent all external emanations, face down all internal. Face up their service is benevolent, face down malevolent.

Wanna play some stud(7 card poker)?

*to be read daemon, not demon.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Lassiecat

Just to add, its no nescessery all aliens who could visit earth to be soulless emanations of some fancy energies, there might be those kinds likewise us, an evolved species somewhere out in space, who have the meas to visit us, but I have no solid proof for this at the moment so I speak not much in that direction.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I stopped reading at "Intuitive Empath abilities"

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Fascinating story, I would love to know where this secret space program takes place, do they have a base on the moon or any other place, I bet they have bases on the sea floor in the deepest of places.

Oh and I would really like to see some pictures, surely someone must have taken some.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

B B B Buttt . . . Project Camelot is such a fun circus!

They are so earnest sounding and with so much serious sounding hoopla!

I've sometimes wondered if they sat around and tried to come up with something yet more outlandish.

However, I still suspect that buried in all the noise . . . there are bits of signal occasionally. What and where those bits might be is a whole 'nother issue! LOL.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I think you must be quite right.

Though the movies have been aided and even sometimes funded initially by the PTB from way back with THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL.

What, exactly, are the PTB trying to do with their massive propaganda social manipulation in this sphere? What are their goals?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Lassiecat

Say whut?

Sounds like a bunch of esoteric . . . stuff . . . to me.

Thanks for your kind post but that's not my construction on reality.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

INDEED.

I wouldn't be all that surprised that there's a secret space program.

I just don't think that we'll know one way or the other until the whole ball of wax has been exposed/disclosed one way or another.

Perhaps WW3 will expose it? Or Armageddon?

Hard to say.

How robust and far reaching will it be?

What was Lockeed's retiring head referring to that we now have the means to take ET home?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr X

Obviously because you lack sufficient empathic abilities!

LOL. Joking.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

But Wyatt spun such fascinating tales!

I didn't realize his wife had outted him so definitively. I knew there were tons of flags on his plays.

And there have been other researchers finding the Egyptian wheels in the Red Sea . . . and other Mosaic artifact sorts of things on the true Mt Sinai region in Saudia Arabia.

Evidently Wyatt joined the wrong tour group. LOL.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I thought this is how they secretly recruit people for a space program:

edit on 2016-6-23 by Soylent Green Is People because: speelling

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

What, exactly, are the PTB trying to do with their massive propaganda social manipulation in this sphere? What are their goals?

Ridicule witnesses, paint them as disturbed individuals, bury anything plausible under a ton of internet trash (Youtube is a joke).

The result being that people in the main stream dismiss anything "UFO" as fantasy, ultimately to preserve the status quo, the power structure, control and organized religions hold on souls.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

I thought this is how they secretly recruit people for a space program:

Haha, nope. We all get recruited for that, when we die.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

INDEED.

Am reminded of ENDER'S GAME.

LOL.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join