It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU Referendum Vote - Watch it live here

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

A message for war mongers and EU as well

link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: woogleuk

Fade into obscurity I think. The majority knows not much about their platform other than their Anti-EU stance. The rest of it is pretty crap upon close inspection.

In my filthy leftist view of course.

Yep, Anti-EU leftist. Don't let your heads explode.

Anti-EU is much more of a politically right view rather than a leftist one.

Besides this whole concept of right vs right on ATS is getting silly, people just like to say talk about those nasty "leftists" with out actually understanding what that means. The post above is prove of this.

link   

Not good enough sadly, I'm sure I read somewhere that if there is only a few % in it in favour of leave, they will immediately call a re-referendum. I could of course be wrong.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I know i'm a stray one from the crowd on this one.

I am increasingly with the modern left it seems.

I believe in traditional left wing ideals, you know, universal healthcare, closing the wealth gap, a safety net for the unfortunate who happen to be unemployed and that.

I don't care about the modern lefts obsession with racial and gender identity. I'm outright against it to be honest
edit on -050010pm6kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
This is still close - Remain are coming back.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk
a reply to: JustXeno

Nah, Tesco will keep it under 4 quid a loaf, and no matter what Tesco value noodles will always and forever be 11p

I prefer to bake my own whenever possible. It's much less expensive plus I know what's in it!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Sorry, but I'm totally out of the loop on this one. Didn't know it was a big deal until it started reaching the front pages of USA websites.

The big question I have is why Englanders would want to stay a part of the European Union? If I remember my history correctly, England citizens have always valued their independence. Did they vote to become a part of the E.U., or were they forced, or tricked into joining?

link   

Can't underestimate Mr. Farage's contribution for bringing about this referendum in the first place and campaigning for the result.

www.youtube.com...

(He calls it: 10:37 - 11:03)

link   

Not good enough sadly, I'm sure I read somewhere that if there is only a few % in it in favour of leave, they will immediately call a re-referendum. I could of course be wrong.

Well that what happened to the republic of Ireland isn't it ? Close result, so they said sorry that's the wrong result, you have to vote again.

link   
We've passed the 10m mark lads and lasses.

Might be celebrating tomorrow after all!!!

link   

originally posted by: dianajune

Nah, Tesco will keep it under 4 quid a loaf, and no matter what Tesco value noodles will always and forever be 11p

I prefer to bake my own whenever possible. It's much less expensive plus I know what's in it!

hmmmm but am pretty sure it wont be a EU regulation loaf of bread.....

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Leave on the rise again. Heart stopped for a minute there.

link   
a reply to: dianajune

Nowt wrong with supermarket bread, you even get the lucky winners who occasionally get a dead rat / mouse mixed in with the mixture.

link   

originally posted by: dianajune

Stock up on flour and yeast, you're going to make a fortune if we leave haha.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Sorry, but I'm totally out of the loop on this one. Didn't know it was a big deal until it started reaching the front pages of USA websites.

The big question I have is why Englanders would want to stay a part of the European Union? If I remember my history correctly, England citizens have always valued their independence. Did they vote to become a part of the E.U., or were they forced, or tricked into joining?

Real Brits want nothing to do with the EU, but unconstrained immigration and brainwashing young people has led to a country with 50% of people not knowing anything about Britain. It's a similar dynamic to the US, except the US is a few years behind. We're at the point of no return, the US still has a couple of years left.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Wales passed the half way mark for Leave.

Thank you Wales

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There was a referendum in the 70's but people were told it was to join a free market, not a part of a super state.

link   
CNN is reporting

8,811,131 -- 48.77% to stay
9,334,824 -- 51.20% to Leave

Polling predicting: Leave.

Holy Smokes

link   
Thankfully only 2 results left to come in from Scotland and Central London is filling up too. Plenty left from the rest of England!

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
This is still close - Remain are coming back.

Lol.... last I checked both guardian and sky its 52% leave by now... thats not close, thats a pretty good indication. Hopefully this will stick.

Burn EU, burn!! Unfortunately the Danish PM has litterally said the Danes wont be allowed to vote
and with our socalled social democrates being very blue, we likely will not get a vote even though Im sure it would turn out a ringing LEAVE as well!

edit on 23/6/16 by flice because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join