It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU Referendum Vote - Watch it live here

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atlantican
I don't think their system over there works on a per vote basis. If I'm not mistaken it boils down to the polling divisions.
There could be 10,000,000 votes but within 10 polling districts. Let's say it's 40% leave and 60% remain. If that 40% leave includes 6 of 10 (60%) of the polling districts, it's a win for leave. Am I correct or mistaken?

Mistaken.

It's down to each separate vote.

link   
a reply to: dianajune

When London and Scotland are out of the way the Leave votes will literally pour in. That's my thinking anyway.

link   
I do hope, very strongly, that they leave. Their contribution to culture and the world will be muted horrendously otherwise. I would like to see Poland unleashed as well. Such a brilliant population there, too.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

When London and Scotland are out of the way the Leave votes will literally pour in. That's my thinking anyway.

I hope you're right! Remain's lead keeps dwindling. A moment ago they were apart by about 32,000 votes.

link   
Ahh ok thanks for the clarification, folks. That's the way every vote should be. Each and every one truly count.

link   

I do hope, very strongly, that they leave. Their contribution to culture and the world will be muted horrendously otherwise. I would like to see Poland unleashed as well. Such a brilliant population there, too.

If leave win half of Europe will follow and we may be able to build something new.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

They were ahead by 100,000 not to long ago.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
WOOHOO ALLERDALE VOTED LEAVE!!! THAT'S ME!!!

Cough, sorry for caps, my vote contributed towards that Allerdale victory

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

I honestly think it'll be like a domino effect. Italy, France and Spain will jump ship pretty quick, France particularly given the surge in Anti-EU sentiment there.

EU would end up just being Germany and it's eastern neighbors, looking suspiciously like some Generalplan Ost scheme (joke, by the way)

link   
a reply to: Ohanka

When Birmingham has its votes announced remain will be in front by 300k

link   
Only 14,000 votes in it now.

Outside of London will be telling.

Edit: almost 50k spike for leave. Get in.
edit on 23-6-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: woogleuk

Good job Allerdale

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

They were ahead by 100,000 not to long ago.

Leave is ahead again!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Leave ahead for now

link   
a reply to: Ohanka
Yeah, The Netherlands will have a motion before their parliament in the morning for a referendum as will Italy.

link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

If leave win half of Europe will follow and we may be able to build something new.

So leave the EU to make a new...EU?

I am confundled.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

I am confundled.

A free trade zone without all the other rubbish.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

I am confundled.

No more Euro collaboration outside of trade agreements.

If we rebuild it'll just fall apart again.

link   
When will the London vote be in, there must be pockets of dissatisfied people there and why would Scotland want to remain, how does the EU benefit them?

link   
I have to admit, I'm a bit heart broken to see the 'remain' jump ahead... I really hope it doesn't continue down that path.

Although a leave would mean some hiccups, hardships, and growing pains for the first while, I sincerely believe that economically the UK would end up much much better off at the end of the day if they were to get back their own means of control.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join