It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU Referendum Vote - Watch it live here

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Nuneaton votes out by 2 -1 bit of a shock for remain that one.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
double post
edit on 43pThu, 23 Jun 2016 20:41:43 -050020162016-06-23T20:41:43-05:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

I think practically in the short term a leave vote is of little consequence. The deal the Tory regime will negotiate will be almost identical to if we stayed in, just with literally no power as opposed to the pathetic power we have now.

The morale effect it will have on anti-globalist movements in Europe and worldwide, however, would be powerful I think.

I hope for a leave vote, and that such a vote triggers a domino effect across all of Europe.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Remain have gone over 100k votes ahead... It's Scotland and Londonistan swinging the vote to Remain.

Really, dude no need for the "Londonistan".

If more voters in area's outside Scotland and London voted to leave then the swing for leave would be higher to blame Scotland and London for things not going your way is a bit unfair.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Regardless of the result, I think all of us will agree that the vote has been fair and there has been no voter fraud. At least I will if the vote goes against my wishes.

All those proposing manipulation are, in my opinion, beyond help.

link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

It's called spontaneous clickyfinger, I too suffer with it from time to time.

link   
I don't think their system over there works on a per vote basis. If I'm not mistaken it boils down to the polling divisions.
There could be 10,000,000 votes but within 10 polling districts. Let's say it's 40% leave and 60% remain. If that 40% leave includes 6 of 10 (60%) of the polling districts, it's a win for leave. Am I correct or mistaken?

link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

right?

sigh

we have the same thing on election days....
and then there's only "projections" followed by allegations of vote-tampering and all that stuff.

Gnite everyone.

link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
Regardless of the result, I think all of us will agree that the vote has been fair and there has been no voter fraud. At least I will if the vote goes against my wishes.

All those proposing manipulation are, in my opinion, beyond help.

I am not expecting any voter fraud although i think just as it premature to predict the result its premature to say that there has been no fraud.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Remain have gone over 100k votes ahead... It's Scotland and Londonistan swinging the vote to Remain.

But you all knew that would happen, sad but true

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Atlantican

I think a referendum is based purely on number of votes cast. Could be wrong though

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I haven't logged on here for months, but I needed something to look at while I was waiting for the results on BBC.
I voted to leave but I've been calling a 52% remain since the whole thing started.
Whoever runs the world has to make it look close don't they.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
This looks like it's going down to the wire , can't say we didn't get our money's worth with this referendum.

link   

Pretty sure this is a per vote situation, they are just breaking it down into districts to give an idea of what areas have the highest percentage.
edit on 23/6/16 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Atlantican
I don't think their system over there works on a per vote basis. If I'm not mistaken it boils down to the polling divisions.
There could be 10,000,000 votes but within 10 polling districts. Let's say it's 40% leave and 60% remain. If that 40% leave includes 6 of 10 (60%) of the polling districts, it's a win for leave. Am I correct or mistaken?

Nope its every vote counts.

Its not a constituency based vote, its based on how many people in total vote one way or the other

link   

originally posted by: woogleuk

It's called spontaneous clickyfinger, I too suffer with it from time to time.

Is there a cure?

link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

I think a referendum is based purely on number of votes cast. Could be wrong though

Correct, this is a referendum and all votes count.

link   

Not without a chip

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Remain's lead appears to be shrinking. Let's hope it keeps going that way:

BBC Live results on Brexit referendum

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
You're thinking of elections for Parliament. This is a special case, and it really will depend on the simple totals for and against. The announcements of local results are only to satisfy public curiosity in advance of the final result, since the votes are being counted locally anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join