It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU Referendum Vote - Watch it live here

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Is this Brexit voter fraud caught on camera? If so, it makes my blood boil:

I hope that "leave" wins. I can picture all of Britain giving the EU a collective one-finger salute.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

If u want to know the Euro dollar hasn't helped Italy since 1996 with anything.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: woogleuk
I would have known that if I'd thought for a moment.
I've spent at least half a dozen holidays in the Lake District. Wonderful place for walking.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: texasgirl
Fox Business News reporting on this vote. High turnout reported and, so far, Leave is winning.

53% to 47%

Tonight is perhaps the biggest vote in the world for the last 50 years, because I think it represents Globalism vs Nationalism. A win for leave and the globalists agenda starts to unravel.

I hope you do it. Maybe we can learn from you!!

I truly believe that a Leave vote tonight will have a knock on effect around the world, including in the US November election.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

These clips come out all the time, its not cheating, usually marking down a tally or a voided paper.

its just a 10 second clip its hardly a video showing a few thousand vote leave being burnt

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

If we do suffer it will be because of the iron fist stance taken by the globalist elite trying to crush the will of the people yet again.

They do not want to negotiate. They want to dictate. It's time everyone says no to them.

link   
Im getting reports from other sites that BREXIT just won???

Can anyone confirm?

link   

originally posted by: dianajune
I hope that "leave" wins. I can picture all of Britain giving the EU a collective one-finger salute.

We don't give one-finger salutes. We give two-finger salutes. That's Churchill's V-sign reversed, palm facing inwards.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Can anyone confirm?

No, nowhere near a win yet, wont find out really for about another four hours

....what BS sites are you looking at?!?!?!
edit on 23-6-2016 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

I'm headed out there tonight for a bit of a camp. Going to walk the 12 miles to Loweswater from here, probably pitch up and get drunk to celebrate leaving the EU / drown my sorrows at remaining.

In or out, this Woogle is getting s***faced surround by the beauty of the lakes.

link   
a reply to: Raven95

The Euro dollar, who am I speaking to here?

link   

Can anyone confirm?

No not yet - still very close.
A lot of the big cities still to return their counts.

link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

It's looking very good, but not all the votes have been counted. Not by a long shot.

Guess I was wrong in my rant about how the result was decided weeks before the election. Quite glad to be wrong

link   
a reply to: gladtobehere
Possibly in the course of winning. Local results are being announced, and you may have been reading about some of them.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk
a reply to: DISRAELI

I'm headed out there tonight for a bit of a camp. Going to walk the 12 miles to Loweswater from here, probably pitch up and get drunk to celebrate leaving the EU / drown my sorrows at remaining.

In or out, this Woogle is getting s***faced surround by the beauty of the lakes.

Wild camping? If so ,nothing better and perhaps nowhere better

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Oxford voted IN at 70.3%.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Absolutely wild, campsites are too restrictive, plus I get to go swim in the morning....wash away the nightly sweat from my mandangles in the nations drinking water.....cup of tea squire?

Leave just got a bit of a boost there....COME ON YOU BLUES!

link   

Can anyone confirm?

Too early. We have done better than expected so far, but there are about 32 million votes to declare yet.

link   
Bugger, remain just caught up....

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You do realize, the European Union was Hitler's idea.

Anyway, two can play at this game. What must we fear if we stay? Not merely relentless uncontrolled immigration (and the lies told about it), putting such burdens on our schools, hospitals and infrastructure that UK citizens suffer, but the inevitability of our nation’s destiny being increasingly subject to the wishes of foreigners whom we don’t elect. I am not talking about the amorphous idea of “Brussels”: I’m talking about Germany. Five years ago I wrote a piece referring to the control Angela Merkel exerted over Europe as “the Fourth Reich”. I was accused of a horrible breach of taste. However, when one looks at German power today one realises that, when I wrote, she had hardly even started. The key to German success is this: it participates in a weak currency (whose value would collapse without it) enabling its exports to sell far more cheaply than had it retained the Deutschmark. Therefore, it continues to grow in economic strength relative to its partners – including us – but especially those in the eurozone, notably France and Italy, who would benefit greatly from restoring the Franc and the Lira.

The fourth reich

But to say that the euro has nothing to with the war, or Hitler, is absurd. It has everything to do with Hitler, and we should be grateful to the little cinema advert for pointing it out.

EU is Hitler's idea

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join