It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU Referendum Vote - Watch it live here

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Huh.

For the agreement to enter into force it needs to be approved by at least 72 percent of the continuing member states representing at least 65 percent of their population, and the consent of the European Parliament.[

en.wikipedia.org...

So other member's of the EU have to sign off?

This isn't over by a long shot.

link   

originally posted by: Raven95
a reply to: Jonjonj

You were for the EU? what for? that trade deal? leaders always make nice promises do they?

You want to debate this, now?

LOL

I am for the EU basically because I believe that an isolated UK...or England, Wales and Northern Ireland, once Scotland leaves is a weaker, more manipulable, lesser country with less power in absolutely every way.

Why did you want to stay?

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

It's exciting that the world just might be waking up to the horror of globalism. Early days, but at the very least this is a wake up call to millions even if Remain win.

This is precisely why this has my rapt attention.

This has truly historic implications for free humanity.
edit on 23-6-2016 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
With the exception of the City of London, any remain majorities have been marginal, where leave has been victorious, it has been by a good bit.

I think it's still too early to tell, but it's looking good for the leave camp.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
So BBC are now reporting a senior Labour figure saying that in their camp they are getting read for a leave vote.... interesting.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk
With the exception of the City of London, any remain majorities have been marginal, where leave has been victorious, it has been by a good bit.

I think it's still too early to tell, but it's looking good for the leave camp.

City of London was only 8000 people though.

And you have to remember than many of them work in the civil service and banking, they fit the demography who would be traditionally pro-eu

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
According to Sky, Labour sources are saying that Labour voters wanted to give "a good kicking" to the government.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

#BREAKING: Labour tells BBC that LEAVE is likely to win ##EURef

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Fox Business News reporting on this vote. High turnout reported and, so far, Leave is winning.

53% to 47%
edit on 23-6-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Does the UK have a Postal Vote?

I wonder how that will affect things.

link   
"Eden votes out". Which way was the serpent voting?

link   

Italy was better off after they joined the EU in 1996 things went downhill. Both parties started fighting each other, they listened to every EU's wishes.

People get less money when they work on jobs.

You know what you remain slogan has being right? EU creates Jobs? thats a huge freaking lie.
46% OF YOUTH in Italy have no jobs and the pro EU governments in Italy have done to improve that at all.

That is what kind of future awaits UK, Balkans should they ever join the EU look at Greece.

link   
This all seems to good to be true.

I feel like I'm gonna wake up with the same invisible chain around my foot.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Fox Business News reporting on this vote. High turnout reported and, so far, Leave is winning.

53% to 47%

Tonight is perhaps the biggest vote in the world for the last 50 years, because I think it represents Globalism vs Nationalism. A win for leave and the globalists agenda starts to unravel.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless
Yes, there are postal votes, but I would guess that they are counted amongst the regional votes as they are declared.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: texasgirl

53% to 47%

Tonight is perhaps the biggest vote in the world for the last 50 years, because I think it represents Globalism vs Nationalism. A win for leave and the globalists agenda starts to unravel.

I hope you do it. Maybe we can learn from you!!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
According to Sky, Labour sources are saying that Labour voters wanted to give "a good kicking" to the government.

Bollocks!

They have underestimated the working class yet again.

They are the largest voting group, people are pissed off about immigration figures and they think that by voting out of the EU they are voting to reduce immigration. That coupled with reduced red-tape and perceptions about sovereignty are why labour voters are voting for leave.

The problem as i see it is that vote remain have a harder job, on face value the reasons for voting to leave are very attractive. The reasons to vote to remain are much more realistic and much more serious but more difficult to understand. Your Bin man for example does not really care about the value of the pound and what the market response is going to be or how how it could effect international relations (very important issues). He cares about getting rid of immigrants and reducing red-tape (less important issues).

Trying not to sound snooty i am not saying bin men or any working class workers are unable to understand political economic issues.

link   

originally posted by: Raven95

Italy was better off after they joined the EU in 1996 things went downhill. Both parties started fighting each other, they listened to every EU's wishes.

People get less money when they work on jobs.

You know what you remain slogan has being right? EU creates Jobs? thats a huge freaking lie.
46% OF YOUTH in Italy have no jobs and the pro EU governments in Italy have done to improve that at all.

That is what kind of future awaits UK, Balkans should they ever join the EU look at Greece.

In the meantime, the strong British pound is plummeting on the markets in light of the current speculation on the leave vote.

Who wins then?

Who cares. Even if we decide to leave and we suffer tremendously, those who convinced people to leave will not pay for it, we will.

link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

That's up here in Cumbria, about 18 miles from me, Eden is pretty much the Lake District (in Cumbria).

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

You do realize that Trump "tweet" in your profile is a fake?

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join