It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

EU Referendum Vote - Watch it live here

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Only 2 results in Scotland so far and Orkney was always going to be Remain. As I said I have a feeling Scotland will be a surprise.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
9 now in

Leave back in front 267k to 259k

It's looking like a win for Leave in England but Scotland, NI and Wales might swing it to Remain.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful
As an American, I have no dog in this fight, and I'm very ignorant as hell when it comes to the EU, and whether or not the UK stays in it or not.

But for some reason.....and it's got to be overly dramatic......thinking of the UK staying with the EU makes me think of the words "Death Of A Nation"

When I think of the UK, I think of Union Jacks, Doctor Who, Big Ben, Tea, Fish n Chips, Winston Churchill, The Beetles, Elton John, David Tenant (wait...he's a Scott...sorry, hehehehe), and a people who went through a horrible bombing blitz, but by god, your chins were stuck out in utter defiance of Nazi Germany, giving them the finger but good!

But for some reason, the UK staying with the EU makes me thing that all that will turn to dust.....

Completely unreasonable of me to think that, I know, and of course, ignorant American over here....

Just can't get it out of my head though. An empire in which the sun never set on, done in by a vote?

Silly, I know.

Your thoughts are spot on. The vote tonight is to really a vote on ending Britain or keeping it on the map.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
London is expected to remain after all don't forget who elected Khan?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I do not believe that the powers that be will actually allow the people to vote. To some extent, it will be rigged.

P

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

It would suit the USA very well to have a weak UK of course.

True strength comes from internal forces.

Not by who your 'friends' are.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Why the emos change to yellow?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I've been reading this thread from the very beginning and am anxious to hear the final results.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

It would suit the USA very well to have a weak UK of course.

True strength comes from internal forces.

Not by who your 'friends' are.

Especially when one can ignore the "external" forces in play, right?

LOL

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
LEAVE: 299,598, REMAIN: 280,820

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
At this point the "leave" is stretching out a lead. Roughly 299,000 to leave vs. 280,000.

I think all bets are off related to party loyalties. Many conservative MPs are for the leave side and many Labour MPs are for the "remain".

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

For a people that survived the Blitz and managed to fight in Africa, Europe,South Pacific.

Leaving the EU would be a cake walk.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

Its still way to early to judge this, early surprises sure but its still premature to be drawing any conclusions.

Its quite funny though watching the talking heads backtracking and bickering trying to draw out conclusions when really they know as much as you and I

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I was wondering how this thread seemed to be getting results faster than BBC coverage. Then I realised my sky box has been on pause for 20 mins at some point this evening.

I'm caught up now.

Thx

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

A lot of SNP voters are Leave as well, I know because me & all my friends and family were a Yes vote, voted SNP in the GE and we were all a Leave vote as well.

link   
The factors of the high turnout for leave? labour revolt. Go see their facebook page.
edit on 23-6-2016 by Raven95 because: (no reason given)

link   
Leanne Wood sounding very glum on Sky....When you consider that Wales was supposed to be a massive remain vote it's quite telling.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I do not believe that the powers that be will actually allow the people to vote. To some extent, it will be rigged.

I voted...nobody stopped me!....they actually allowed me to vote!

Who exactly is rigging it?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: mclarenmp4

A lot of SNP voters are Leave as well, I know because me & all my friends and family were a Yes vote, voted SNP in the GE and we were all a Leave vote as well.

Yup again i agree on this.

I think the leave vote in scotland has been under-reported.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join