It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man with 'Arabic-looking beard' kicked off Alaska Airlines flight

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

This exposes the fallacy of "guilty until proven innocent".

The approach that is being heralded by the left. This is just as bad as being placed on a list and then having to work to prove your innocence.

There was no due process, something the dems are calling to erase.

Yes, Trump wants to profile immigrant Muslims coming into the country.

But I see the comparison as weak.

Because you can't be against profiling immigrants if you're for profiling all legal gun owners which is what would have taken place if the US gun registry went into effect.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Of courses its wrong

- until you want to get on a plane and some islamic looking individual tries to get on also.
Do you really want to risk your life so some dude can get into some heaven you don't believe in and have his way with 76 virgins - all because he cleverly killed you and all the others on an aeroplane?

Tolerance and principles are great until your own life is at risk - who knows how others feel about this until they actually face it?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

hahaha...The fear has worked well. You sow what you reap. A once mighty nation reduced to living in constant fear begging the Power of The State to intervene in all of its everyday affairs. How ironic. More laws to make you "feel" safer.

The photo looks more of a tanned southern Italian than "arabic and scary". Last year when we visited the States I saw how gullible a vast majority of Americans are. I guess that's why they see no harm in encouraging their young to go and fight & die in foreign lands in the name of "enduring freedom".

They rationalize the senseless deaths giving military honours and solemn respect to the fallen calling them heroes - when all they were doing was furthering the stealing of the Wealth and resources of Sovereign nations for the benefit of a select few - all in the name of "American National interests".

So sad what you have become.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Yeah, she saw something and said something! Where was that lady in 2001?

What, like spotting the 5 dancing Israelis (Mossad)?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Jihadi.

Yea right! NOT! he look's more like Fidel Castro's younger brother preparing to liberate Cuba

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Jeepers! I need to tell the missus to have a shave before we take another flight.

Is your missus pretty, if not then no SJW will stand up for her...LOL

BTW, does she often steal (borrow) your razors! Mine does for her legs!!!!! Arggh!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Jihadi.

Yea right! NOT! he look's more like Fidel Castro's younger brother preparing to liberate Cuba

He looks more like he's getting ready to bust some moves to the Communards.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
My arms are covered in tattoos, my head is usually shaved, my wardrobe consists of t shirts and camo shorts with flip flops and I am white. I cant tell you how many times i get singled out for enhanced security checks especially when taking the kids to Disney, like everytime. I understand completely how it feels to be profiled. I have been entertaining the thought of putting staples inside of bandaids and randomly sticking them to my body just to have a chuckle at the metal detectors or something similar...

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: TrueBrit

This exposes the fallacy of "guilty until proven innocent".

The approach that is being heralded by the left. This is just as bad as being placed on a list and then having to work to prove your innocence.

There was no due process, something the dems are calling to erase.

Yes, Trump wants to profile immigrant Muslims coming into the country.

But I see the comparison as weak.

Because you can't be against profiling immigrants if you're for profiling all legal gun owners which is what would have taken place if the US gun registry went into effect.

The no fly no gun idea is not just Democrats, it's Republicans as well. Not a good idea alongside 'due process' but then Quantanamo doesn't sit well with 'due process' either, yet there is both...and you could also throw in rendition er um, flights...no probs there getting on a plane, in fact they insisted on it!
...and it mattered not what any politico said...anyway with that gub of yours, you've no chance of getting on a bus, never mind the big birdie.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
In a world where conspiracy theorists love Zimmerman and Trump this is more than a reality...this is expected. Even our guys who were supposed to think outside the box are damn well stuck in it!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join