It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man with 'Arabic-looking beard' kicked off Alaska Airlines flight

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Wow. If that beard is "Arabic and scary" then I must look like a straight up jihadi with my tan and facial hair. Good thing I will only be driving cross country soon. I already get strange looks on base lol.

If i was this man I would be sueing the airline and the woman. I truly feel for my middle eastern mates when crap like this happens. I cannot imagine the fear just speaking in certain areas.

This story could easily be true. All it would take is one other passenger making a comment in agreement imo. If not, screw this guy.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: DanteGaland

And what does this man look like? He DID snap a photo before he submitted and shaved:

We NEED to have a frank discussion on profiling and this fear mongering over people with brown skin!!

God daaaamn... somebody actually complained about that? That guy can sit next to me any day.

Why is profiling still a problem? Seriously, it's 2016.

If i was judging this guy on his looks and looks alone i would think Gay before i thought Jihadi.

Gay.

Jihadi.

edit on 23-6-2016 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Don't even start, because the leftists want to profile gun owners. A terrorist just attacked a club in Florida. Are people afraid and nervous? Yes.

Perhaps all men should be banned from flying yeah !....only woman and children should be allowed because any man is a potential terrorist......

perhaps all men should have their penises cut off along with the foreskin because woman are in fear of being raped as they walk alone at night....

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

That was his beard BEFORE shaving? I have a much bigger beard, but maybe because i'm white nobody considers me an imminent threat.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Shuye

No one on earth, other than albinos and those suffering conditions like xeoderma pigmentosum are actually white. Grey, bluish, pink, red, olive and God alone knows how many shades of brown, but there is no such thing as a white skinned person. I am a Celt. We deal with sunlight badly, and are generally pale. But even my skin is not white.

Can we figure out a better word for it?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

are you allergic to the sun?

just wondering i have family in the uk who can't even go out in it.

When i see these guys i think GOV'T PAID SHILLS lol.

The world is farked...

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Yes i too am of Celtic blood, i have relatives who are more vampyre like because of their aversion to sunlight.

It's annoying for them, me i'm lucky i tan nicely, like an itallian

My Mother, not so much..
edit on 6/23/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
There must be more to this story...did his actions provoke the incident, was he over heard making a off colored joke...just doesn't make sense. The airlines are cautious...and that is good for all of us...but we haven't got the whole story here.
Cheers

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Jeepers! I need to tell the missus to have a shave before we take another flight.
Anyway, it looks to me that airlines, or some airlines are happy enough to be sued by a justly irate passenger.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

My beard looks a lot more 'Arabic' than this guy.

In fairness I wouldn't want me on a flight either.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

I have burned in three minutes flat, through factor fifty sunscreen before now.

I have to be VERY careful when I go out in the sun. Heat stroke when I was a little nipper put me to sleep for three days straight, with febrile convulsion and all sorts. Had the doctor out four times in three days for that according to my mother.

Serious business!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
He was judged guilty until proven innocent, just like the lefties wanted, isn't it?

This is what you all wanted, wasn't it?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shuye

That was his beard BEFORE shaving? I have a much bigger beard, but maybe because i'm white nobody considers me an imminent threat.

yea... just maybe...maybe its because youre white.

did they release the race of the woman?

im thinking, maybe, just maybe she was white.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
He was judged guilty until proven innocent, just like the lefties wanted, isn't it?

This is what you all wanted, wasn't it?

After all, he can petition to have his name removed form the no-fly list (if he is added to it, which he cannot know until he buys a ticket at his expense and tries again, losing the cost of that ticket in the process I may add). How much would it cost him in legal fees to fight it and be removed, not counting time off from work (more $$ in lost income) to appear.

This is EXACTLY what the sit-in was asking for...in practice. Congratulations America.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
This is the apex of ignorance. "Arab and scary" is a weird thing to say. Why not just scary?

Why scary at all? Talk about fear out of ignorance.

White people are Muslim, Arabs are Christians.

America is being led like sheep to a slaughter with anti-Arab/Muslim propaganda that has no truth to it. Terrorists are of every race and religion, but not in the land of ignorant perception that is the mind of the uneducated.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I didn't know beards looked Arabic?

Are there French beards

Spanish BEARDS.

Puerto Rican beards?

This guy doesn't look Arabic or ME at all to me.

I

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
This is the America Trump and his followers want.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: shredderofsouls
This is the America Trump and his followers want.

Guilty until proven innocent.
No due process.

This is what the democrats wanted.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

...and is the reason they are sitting in protest in the House.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

The division between your positions, is what the owners of your country, and both candidates want.

Shame neither side had the bottle to vote for better candidates, ones who were not sold out or part of the money elite themselves, but neither of your positions is remotely valid. The game of one up you are playing will result in both players never scoring.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join