It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Relax, it'll be 1,500 years before aliens contact us:

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: nightbringr

But always, always do you fail to consider that if only life can create life, what created those who created us?

To which I reply, whats outside the known Universe?

The newest Hubble pics continue to reflect the Universe is (so far) boundless, in every direction we point it. I extrapolate a little by saying its infinite, has always been there, so life has had pretty much forever to spread everywhere.

Thats why I preclude life has been brought here. I'm willing to admit I'm being subjective, are you? And if so, whats our proof life sprang from lifelessness?
edit on 23-6-2016 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Could you blame aliens for being shy?

The aliens are afraid of human beings.

They would be mocked, made fun of in movies, attempts to kill them, f___ them, and all kinds of rotten stuff from human beings.

I wouldn’t come close to the human race if I were an alien.

The last place I would go is to one of these stupid, defense department scientists.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: Spider879

What do you think about Stephen Hawkings notion that we should NOT seek to attract the attention of aliens, as they might well show up and exterminate us, rather like how the Europeans genocided Native Americans and stole their continent?

Be careful what you wish for?

Kev

That's taking as above so below a little seriously. ..

Or is it

Haha.. either way, one day we will find the answer, or the answer will find us.

When it happens, it happens!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

NEWSFLASH!!!!!

Apparently, Rain...is wet!!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Thats why I preclude life has been brought here.

I tend to think that, also, mostly because I feel that the universe and life really don't exist without each other, as both observer and observed.

I'm thinking that life spreads throughout all time and space in the universe through tiny wormholes (nothing holes where due to the random activity of energy/matter sometimes there are little spots where there is just nothing) just big enough for a bacteria to slip through. I figure that's why the universe continues to expand both "forward" and "backward" in time. And for those folks who wonder where the first life, the first bacteria came from that first started to spread through spacetime, I say they just don't understand the way time works.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Contactees already here! And ongoing!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Sorry but this view is antiquated and should be relegated to the dustbin of history. I'm tired of people purposefully ignoring the naked emperor here. They've already been here for thousands of years, the view of these ignorant dogmatic sheep doesn't warrant any serious attention. Their whole hypothesis is based on actively ignoring mountains of evidence.

When there's two views and one of them has mountains of fairly impressive circumstantial evidence and the other is just standard speculation the leading hypothesis should be given precedence. Yet it is actively ridiculed instead of being debated and talked about in the public sphere and media. What does this tell you?

These clowns lack all perspective.. they're not fit to be considered scholars if their bullsh*t detector is this worthless. It's a sad day when the whole of academia has bought into brainwashing to such an extent, acquiescing to the ridicule of the media and the denial of the military industrial complex.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Anyone who stumbles upon ATS will soon realize aliens contact us everyday by posting here. I'd say since at least 2006.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Thanks for the reply, except…

(nothing holes where due to the random activity of energy/matter sometimes there are little spots where there is just nothing)

…a 'little spot' can't by definition be 'nothing'.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: nightbringr

But always, always do you fail to consider that if only life can create life, what created those who created us?

To which I reply, whats outside the known Universe?

The newest Hubble pics continue to reflect the Universe is (so far) boundless, in every direction we point it. I extrapolate a little by saying its infinite, has always been there, so life has had pretty much forever to spread everywhere.

Thats why I preclude life has been brought here. I'm willing to admit I'm being subjective, are you? And if so, whats our proof life sprang from lifelessness?

No proof. But you have to admit, life had to have a start. I think stating that is always been here is lazy logic.

And most of the scientific community still believe that the universe is finite. I tend to agree. I find the thought of the universe being infinite and without a beginning very difficult to wrap my head around.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
And for those folks who wonder where the first life, the first bacteria came from that first started to spread through spacetime, I say they just don't understand the way time works.

And you do?

Sorry, but the most brilliant minds of our time still have no idea about the true workings of time, so unless you're a particle physicist with more knowledge than anyone else, you don't understand it either.

Read up on this post and its supporting article. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is entirely possible, and looking more probable that time is incapable of moving anywhere but forward.
edit on 23-6-2016 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join