It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan is selling nuclear materials to N Korea and China knows it, US sources say

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
m.timesofindia.com...

WASHINGTON DC: Pakistan is continuing to sell nuclear materials to North Korea, even as its urging the international community to accept its membership to the Nuclear Suppliers Group (NSG), said highly placed US sources who track nuclear commerce.

These sources said the Pakistan Energy Commission (PAEC) has been continuing to supply restricted items like 'Monel' and 'Inconel' material to North Korea in violation of UN sanctions.

They added that that nuclear materials supplied to the PAEC by Chinese entities have also found their way to North Korea, and that the China Atomic Energy Authority (CAEA) recently received a written complaint that supplies of a Chinese company, Beijing Suntech Technology Co. Ltd, were being diverted to North Korea by the Pakistani authorities.

This news has me a little confused because the only sources I can find reporting it are from India and being that India and Pakistan are not on great terms with one another I have to wonder how true these claims are. But, the article begins with Washington DC but as I've said, I can't find any US sources reporting this.

In any case, if there is truth to this what a complicated world we live in, right? How much foreign aid does the US give to Pakistan and here they are possibly selling crazy land, NoKo, nuclear materials? From what little I know, Pakistan and NoKo do have diplomatic relations and I do believe they've been working with each other for some time being nuclear partners but why is Pakistan so friendly with NoKo? What does NoKo have to offer anyone, besides slave labor?

So ATS, if this interests you please provide any knowledge you have here!

edit on 22-6-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Pakistan is practically a failed state. They are probably selling nuc's to the highest bidder.

Expect some jerkoff who has an established drug trade route to use those connections to get material into the western country of their choice.

Then they will use religion and psychedelic drugs to brainwash someone CIA style into detonating it somewhere.

It's so freaking predictable.
edit on 6/22/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Pakistan, this dark country, is the US’ buddy in one of the biggest hoaxes of all time, 911 and the fake war in Afghanistan.

The great US army can’t beat a bunch of ragtag peasants that Pakistan created and supports

The US doesn’t give a damn what Pakistan does as long as they keep up the fake war

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Pakistan is cruising for a bruising? j/k

But I've been pissed with them since they hid Bin Laden.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I'd be more worried about the materials sold to nations that are not known to be nuclear.

Imagine working on trying to track this stuff. Nuclear materials are on every continent but Antarctica, Anything radioactive can be nasty it doesn't have to go boom to create a mess... Must be an anxiety filled job keeping an eye on this stuff.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I'm pretty sure A. Q. Khan was selling nuclear secrets/material to North Korea in the late '80's/early '90's without the use of super secret drug-trafficking corridors and the use of psychedelic drugs.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Pakistan and Saudi Arabia, two "Allie's" the US can do without.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Pakistan is going to sell nuclear secrets to a group able to build a bomb one day.The radiological signature would lead back to Pakistan.The
n G*d help them.
edit on CDTWedpm3961 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Do not trust Indian News. It is mostly fake. Even Indians knows it. They keep saying China is an enemy. In reality they are not.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

In an era of the US trying to capture Russia and perhaps China next in a warm war, many of these sorts of claims need to be taken with a grain of salt.

Not saying this claim false, indeed it probably been going for years or decades and its only now when it suits the US to reveal this info as part of the propaganda war, that they reveal it. The issue is that many things the US may say in the near and not so near future should be taken with a grain of salt and its not like the US themselves have any credibility in these sorts of matters at the best of times.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Pakistan is selling nuclear materials to N Korea and China

That's NON of your business, you nosy Murica!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoxFulder
Pakistan and Saudi Arabia, two "Allie's" the US can do without.

Too much money to be made

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: makemap

China is not our friend.
They hack the US constantly, stealing information from US companies and producing knock-offs of trademarked goods.

China is smart. They are trying to take over the world in a very sly way. When they have completed their takeover of manufacturing, they will be able to set their own prices and control the flow of necessary goods to the US and the rest of the world. The rest of the world will become reliant on China for their very survival, and China will have the rest of the world under their thumb.

That is - unless Trump becomes our president and straightens out a few things that have been going in the wrong direction.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: makemap

China is not our friend.
They hack the US constantly, stealing information from US companies and producing knock-offs of trademarked goods.

China is smart. They are trying to take over the world in a very sly way. When they have completed their takeover of manufacturing, they will be able to set their own prices and control the flow of necessary goods to the US and the rest of the world. The rest of the world will become reliant on China for their very survival, and China will have the rest of the world under their thumb.

That is - unless Trump becomes our president and straightens out a few things that have been going in the wrong direction.

I didn't say China is friends, neither are they enemies. It is called neutral. Anyways I much prefer China in control rather than Nazis. They hunt you down and send you to concentration camps at night time. US is never going to win first place. Too much greed taken over thanks to blind white nationalism. Last time a European nation was in control. We have nothing but war and extermination of other races.
edit on 23-6-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

top topics

join