It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Power of Consciousness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I really like Freeman, he's super intelligent and offers his own very unique theories. In this video he talks about magick in a way that you can really understand what the most basic and most relatable forms of magick are for the unbelievers.

He talks about how imagination is the key to willing change into the physical world. It's the inertia that enables the change, the will.

"the Science and Art of causing Change to occur in conformity with Will",

From Thelema.

You come up with an idea and manifest that idea into reality by networking with friends and starting a business.

That is change in conformity with will, magick at it's most primitive level. This goes much much much deeper however, some of you may have experience.
edit on 6/22/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Thank you for your increasingly excellent posts.

What's up with that vid? It doesn't go anywhere?
I know that you know this. Need help?

yer good...........
edit on 22-6-2016 by Bybyots because:

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

Crap let me fix it.

Done.
edit on 6/22/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Crowley and his Thelema seem to have inspired Hitler. His first two major propaganda films were about "will.". I have little doubt that he was aware of Crowley.

Intention is everything when willing something to happen. Good will be rewarded with good, and evil with evil.

Karma is very real.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
He Who thrice announces the Antichrist represents the head of the God ready for battle 365 a year. He stomps with both serpents heads of good and evil fear him every year.

top topics

join