It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Andreas Fault - Large Scale Movement Reported

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Well, then I'll have a front row seat to the end of the world.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Naw.

Merely--'as we have known it.'

The end of this version of the world is evidently not due until at least 1,000 years after Armageddon.

However, a ton of quake and volcanic calamities are evidently to be lit off at least the last half of the 7 years of Tribulation just before Armageddon.

And I figure that 7 year period likely will begin somewhat around the time or just after of WW3.

And, I figure that SOME of the big quake stuff would likely be lit off just before or during WW3.

And given how eager the current Imposter/Traitor-in-Chief in the WH seems to be to get that going big time . . . and how much Putin is not about to back down . . . the missiles could be flying on the near horizon.

That's how my conjectures run, anyway.

edit on 22/6/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I think the longer these faults take to 'pop' the worse they will be when they do, damn obvious really, just had to type it, same as we are supposedly overdue for another visit from a planet killing asteroid, perhaps the asteroid will set of the faults, get it all over and done with, for a couple of million years.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: makemap
GTFO California. It is good for America. California is long over due to become an island because people refuse to move.

I here by stake California as a new buffer island of the pacific.

If that post made any logical sense..

My guess is you've never seen California besides the stereotypical stuff that's all over television.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLotLizard

IIRC,

San Diego, LA etc. are slated to break off and become islands all the way up to Santa Barbara . . . from Baja, that gulf, etc. . . or some such.

edit on 23/6/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I lived in California for seven years. SoCal is begging to take a dive into the Pacific.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

IIRC,

San Diego, LA etc. are slated to break off and become islands all the way up to Santa Barbara . . . from Baja, that gulf, etc. . . or some such.

Yea in like 5 million years. And what does break off is only like 15% of California.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

But NOPE. It WILL hit within your lifetime.

Not lifetime but soon.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Sounds to me like it will be a LOT sooner than that.

Stay tuned. Time will tell.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Raven95

I'm about 70 and I expect to live to see it . . . assuming the oligarchy doesn't do me in sooner . . . or some other very hazardous eventuality.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Sounds to me like it will be a LOT sooner than that.

Stay tuned. Time will tell.
The plates move about as much as your fingernails grow. There is no reason why they would become an island in our lifetime or any of the hundred generations to come.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff

That is what I think, too. The sooner the better? Although it wouldn't be 'good' to happen at any time...

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
There are certainly much more conspiratorial ways to die!

We'll be praying for ya'll from Australia
1 like = 1 prayer for Cali
edit on 23/6/16 by lydie15 because: html error

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard

IIRC,

Yea in like 5 million years. And what does break off is only like 15% of California.

Yes its just the worst part of calif except Sacramento

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

Sacremento is not that bad it's Stockton and Modesto that you have to keep your eye on lol.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join