It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Public demands answers in Twin Falls child sex assault case

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Wasn't sure where to post this exactly, but since the original thread was moved to the LOL forum before people gave a chance for more information to come forward, I am posting this new thread here since it seems political correctness is affecting even ATS.

The original post I made was from Alex Jones because no mainstream media was picking this up, and were trying to avoid this like a plague. The Twin Falls City council also tried avoiding discussing this event with residents, and only after almost 2 weeks of demands did the city council finally post the following information.

Read carefully because there were all sorts of positions on this event from the Twin Falls residents that attended this meeting in connection with the sexual assault on the 5 year old girl.

Local

June 20, 2016 10:00 PM

By NATHAN BROWN

Twin Falls Times-News

The City Council should have better handled reports of a young girl who was sexually assaulted by boys at a Twin Falls apartment complex earlier this month, said many residents who addressed the board at its meeting Monday night.

A crowd packed the chambers to hear a briefing from Twin Falls Police Chief Craig Kingsbury about false reports circulating about the incident, which contrary to claims on anti-Muslim websites did not involve Syrian refugees.

Residents said the Council should have released more information more quickly or expressed sympathy for the girls family, while others criticized Islam, refugee resettlement, the media or Prosecuting Attorney Grant Loebs.

“We need to know what’s going on with this case,” said Davis Odell.

Odell said people don’t need to know the names of the boys accused — the two boys in custody are 10 and 14, respectively, and the case has been sealed — but that the city should be transparent.

“We need to understand what the implications are of this,” she said.

Vice Mayor Suzanne Hawkins, who presided over the meeting, said the City Council should have done a better job of communicating with people, but that the situation was new for them too and that they were learning as well.

Two boys from Middle Eastern immigrant families are in custody in relation to a sexual assault on a 5-year-old girl that, authorities say, happened at the Fawnbrook Apartments on June 2. Several people came to the City Council a week ago calling on city officials to release more information.

Police and Loebs office were saying little last week, but the story blew up over the weekend after the boys were taken into custody. Many anti-refugee resettlement and anti-Islamic blogs picked up on it, and some incorrectly reported that the boys were Syrian refugees or made claims about other details on the attack that authorities have denied.

www.idahostatesman.com...

The police, and the prosecuting attorney Loeb, as well as the Twin Falls city council tried to keep all information from coming out about the fact that the boys are in fact Middle Eastern immigrants, and only after almost 2 weeks of demands by residents did they provide more information about the sexual attack on the little girl.

The story was originally told by one of the residents who lives at the Twin Falls apartment complex where this occurred, and gave an account of what that person saw and heard happen. Since those comments were posted in facebook I won't post from there directly, but you can search it yourself if you want.

As I showed in the other thread as well, the Twin Falls city council even tried to label the Twin Falls residents who kept demanding for answers as "white supremacist extremists". It might be the truth in some cases, but most people were demanding answers out of concern that this sort of event can continue happening, and officials seem hell bent on hiding these events.

Julie Ruf criticized Councilman Chris Talkington, who at last weeks meeting asked Ruf if she agreed with some white supremacist comments made at a February meeting and also said he was glad the critics of refugee resettlement werent around when his ancestors came over from Ireland. Ruf said she is of Irish descent as well, and that people shouldnt have to worry about being attacked for speaking at a public meeting.

That was entirely dishonorable of your seat,” she said.

Ruf reiterated her opposition to refugee resettlement — she said she talks to refugees, and most of them were not fleeing any sort of crisis — and said that, while there were inaccuracies in some of the stories told about the sexual assault,Ill tell you most liberals have their facts wrong, too.She went on to criticize the media in general and the Times-News in particular.

www.idahostatesman.com...

This was never a thread about bashing all Muslims. Not all Muslims are bad people, but people need to understand not all Muslims are brought up with the same principles we find fundamental for living in a civilized society.

In countries like Germany some towns are even resorting to banning male Muslim immigrants into public pools because women have been sexually assaulted.

German town bans male refugees from swimming pool

In other countries, such as "so called utopia of Sweden" the left wing government has been going the opposite way, by criminalizing any and all criticism related to Muslim extremism.

Left wing policies in Sweden are making it become a third world country. Here is a United Nations report stating Sweden can become a third world nation by 2030.

ww.rrojasdatabank.info...

Sweden to become a Third World Country by 2030, according to UN

This types of policies used by countries like Sweden are being imported to the United States. We have President Obama and his administration wanting to deny that Islamic extremism exists, and going to the point of editing reports mentioning Islamic extremist attacks as something entirely different. The Obama administration apparently wants to instead criticize western religions, and people who lean to the right in the United States.

Muslim children from many countries in the Middle East grow up around the belief that women are objects, and if they don't follow the edicts of "Allah" women can then be beaten if they are warned and don't change their ways.

In Toronto, Canada a Muslim group gave out books, "Women in Islam & Refutation of some Common Misconceptions" authored by Saudi scholar Dr. Abdul-Rahman al-Sheha and printed by the Saudi Dawah organization Muslim World League. This book states, among many other things, that beating a wife "lightly" is allowed in Islam if she doesn't listen to her husband after two different types of warnings.

Toronto: Muslim group gives out book saying “women may enjoy being beaten”

edit on 22-6-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Wonder if we'll ever learn what actually happened.

This article says it wasnt a gang rape but does say that the girl was touched.

Realize minors were involved but they should give people some idea of what happened just to end the speculation.

Families of boys implicated in Twin Falls sex assault evicted.

An apartment complex in Twin Falls is evicting the families of the three boys implicated in a sexual assault against a 5-year-old girl at the complex.

“With the police investigation now largely complete, acting in our capacity as property managers, we have served the legally required notifications to terminate the tenancy of those households who the police have identified as responsible for the criminal acts,” Jeffrey Passadore, president of Cambridge Real Estate Services, wrote in a letter to the tenants of Fawnbrook Apartments.

A June 2 assault prompted some people to go on social media and report that a group of Syrian refugees gang-raped the girl.

Prosecutors and police then said an incident did occur involving the 5-year old and three older boys, whose families are from Sudan and Iraq. Authorities said it did not involve Syrians and was not a gang rape, though one of the boys touched the girl.

edit on 22-6-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

We will never know everything. The one thing that news media shouldn't report are the names of the minors. But in this case the media, and authorities wanted even to hide other facts such as the children being from families of Muslim immigrants and the fact that the girl was sexually assaulted. It does seem that some of the original reports were exaggerated, but we don't know that for certain because authorities are not cooperating.

The problem is that authorities, except some, and the Obama administration want to deny these sorts of events are occurring instead of actually trying to solve them.

Since the Obama administration and authorities like the Twin Falls City council want to deny these types of events, it is likely that they will continue happening and many will be hidden from the public.

edit on 22-6-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Thank you for starting a new thread.

I haven't looked at Facebook or any anti-Muslim, anti-refugee websites, etc., and don't intend to though I'm willing to wait for more clear information as to what really happened.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Why should residents have to 'demand' that their public servants release the information about a case that affects everyone in the community? The days of Government hiding the truth from their constituents need to come to an abrupt end.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

People shouldn't have to demand for the truth, but you saw what happened with the original thread I posted on the 20th. I pointed out several inconsistencies with the official story and people were still trying to downplay this event in any way possible.

The Obama administration and several local officials (authorities) are trying to deny any and all incidents such as this one, or they simply want to dismiss them or ignore them completely.

edit on 22-6-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

The full story as told by the 89 year old who caught them. The girl was taken to the hospital and it was determined she was penetrated. There was no knife in this incident but there was another incident similar to this in which a knife was used to cut a child. Only the Rebel cared to get to the bottom of this while all other news outlets denied it even happened. Well, they used a straw man argument to deny it happened.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

This is much more credible in my estimation than Facebook, etc. Thank you for posting.

I was not in disbelief that such a thing could have been perpetrated (horrible, horrible abuses and violations have been forced onto countless five-year-old girls all over the world and many didn't live, their lives snuffed) but I'm well aware there're plenty of people who've been hired to foment as much anti-immigration strife as possible as I watch the U.S. being intentionally destabilized, ripped apart and dismantled. Something about the initial reports didn't ring true for me.

I'm still upset over this five-year-old child not being supervised during play (which doesn't excuse what happened) and I bless the elderly woman witness for paying attention to what was happening nearby and going to investigate.
edit on 23-6-2016 by tweetie because: no biggie

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Here's another credible story from the same reporter on another subject. I would say this is related because of the absolute denial that these incidences even occur. A quick summary, a few months ago a complaint was made that refugee kids were bullying Canadian children. One choked by a chain (which turned out to be a necklace). The story was immediately dismissed and an article redacted. But when the Rebel went to Halifax and spoke with parents, a student and the school board, a clearer picture of the story became apparent. Censorship. Whilst there maybe a campaign on anti-Islam (not anti-immigration) there is a multi-billion dollar colossal campaign to paint Islam as a "religion of peace". A multi-billion effort to obfuscate general concerns that Islam is not compatible and instead paint those concerns as hate.

This isn't just a social problem. This is a cultural problem and it's imperative we are able to distinguish the difference between the two.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
They didn't want it to come out because it would make Trump right again.

Just like Orlando. . Chain of events by middle eastern upbringing individuals.

If CHILDREN 10-15 are into raping females (forcing penetration against their will), no wonder their culture is messed up.

From childhood to men. It's clear real men with good consciousness are not common in fatherhood throughout this culture.

It's a male dominate culture, driven by savage people who use ideologies to defend their unnatural and poor moral actions.

If all these terrorists and sexual savage acts are "a small % of Muslims/Islamic, then I don't want to know the larger % on average.

If a small % of said culture can cause so much savage chaos throughout the globe, what is the head of the snake alike?

Poor girl, my prayers are out to her and the family. She has to live with this for the rest of her life, a part of her robbed and broken.

Disgusting.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist

If CHILDREN 10-15 are into raping females (forcing penetration against their will), no wonder their culture is messed up.

From childhood to men. It's clear real men with good consciousness are not common in fatherhood throughout this culture.

It's a male dominate culture, driven by savage people who use ideologies to defend their unnatural and poor moral actions.

If all these terrorists and sexual savage acts are "a small % of Muslims/Islamic, then I don't want to know the larger % on average.

If a small % of said culture can cause so much savage chaos throughout the globe, what is the head of the snake alike?

Poor girl, my prayers are out to her and the family. She has to live with this for the rest of her life, a part of her robbed and broken.

Disgusting.

Part of the Koran says it that women who are not dressed head-to-toe in cloth are to be treated worse than animals. That applies to any woman of any religion. Then there are the bits about anyone of any other religious must pay taxes to be able to continue their religion. That's just a couple of rules that some believers take literally.

Another problem is that many believe that if they have or don't have a car accident, then it is the will of God. Therefore they don't take basic precautions like making sure their headlights or working, or even turning them on at night. This was a big problem for expat workers living in places like Libya. Some desert roads were exactly that. You could be driving on the desert freeway at night and then all of a sudden a car would just appear out of nowhere, zip past you, and disappear again. No headlights. If you were lucky, they were in the other lane.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

originally posted by: Elementalist

Disgusting.

Part of the Koran says it that women who are not dressed head-to-toe in cloth are to be treated worse than animals. That applies to any woman of any religion. Then there are the bits about anyone of any other religious must pay taxes to be able to continue their religion. That's just a couple of rules that some believers take literally.

Another problem is that many believe that if they have or don't have a car accident, then it is the will of God. Therefore they don't take basic precautions like making sure their headlights or working, or even turning them on at night. This was a big problem for expat workers living in places like Libya. Some desert roads were exactly that. You could be driving on the desert freeway at night and then all of a sudden a car would just appear out of nowhere, zip past you, and disappear again. No headlights. If you were lucky, they were in the other lane.

I don't give a F# what the Koran or any other book written in old have to say.

It's unnatural. Un moral. It's wrong. It's savage. It's disgusting. There is no God damn excuse for BOYS, children to have this mentality.

Women are the birth givers of the universe, creatures of all shapes ad sizes. Life is brought into existence through them.

They should be respected as life givers and nurturing beings. The divine feminine in any creatures girl or woman should not be shunned, raped, or destroyed because some MAN wrote SOMETHING in a book.

# this world.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

It's a cultural clash and one which turns my stomach.

I often contemplate how the ones who usurped the U.S., as an example because I live here, and make the decisions they do are free to carry on while the citizens reap (and attempt to clean up) the karmic messes, or cause and effect if that is more acceptable, of what the usurpers have sown around the world.

It's mind boggling.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Thank you for that video. The little girl was raped and the Twin Falls City council's first concern is to try to deny this. It does seem that the knife story was another incident in which another migrant boy had used a knife and cut the arm of another little girl.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Tweetie, the thing is people are too readily willing to dismiss social media reports, but for example the massive sexual attacks and robberies by Muslim refugees in European cities on women on New Year's Eve was only uncovered because of social media. European authorities, including in Germany, wanted to hide who was behind those attacks and what happened and only after countless women reported what happened in social media did the facts finally break out.

Don't dismiss social media out of hand. Yes, there is a lot of gossip in social media, but events such as these also show us the truth when witnesses and victims report them thanks to social media.

edit on 23-6-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I suspect it's coming down through the channels from on high how local officials are told they must deal with these school grounds, juvenile criminal events or they will lose their funding, and that is to sweep the events under the rug as much as possible.

If this kind of thing continues to escalate they will not be able to cover them up fast enough.

new topics

top topics

join