It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOOM! Hillary Loses ONE-THIRD of Gay Support Since #Orlando Massacre – Trump Gay Support SOARS

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Gay/Lesbian people are high-profile, but are there that many? Are there More Gay/Lesbian individuals than straight Union members...or straight Latino voters?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: Hazardous1408

If you think this is bad, you should see a similar pro-Trump "poll" and thread from December. The title is "40% of black voters and 45% of Hispanic voters support Donald Trump..historic GOP numbers!" (here)

But what they didn't mention is that only 10 black voters were asked lol. So yeah, 4 out of 10 is 40%. But to imply it meant 40% of black voters in general was beyond ridiculous.

If anything, stuff like this keeps them in their echo chamber. And just like in 2008 and 2012, they'll be blindsided at the presidential vote's results because the actual results will bare no resemblance to their deliberately misleading polls.

will it stop them crying, or holding out hope on judicial watch's latest lawsuit fail?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
*BOOM*
THIS THREAD IS LOUD! NOW LETS CLICK THIS KLICK-BAIT! LOOUDER!!!! I CAAAAAN'! HEEEAR YOU CLICKING!!

Really, Xuenchen? Is this really the necessary style for an adult discussion?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

The left is a very vocal minority, and the media gives them the full fledged support of their propaganda power. I know numerous gay people that do not buy into the leftist nonsense.

There are a LOT more intelligent people out there that are past all of the brainwashing. I have to keep reminding myself of this all the time. It is hard to see past the indoctrinated lunatics sometimes.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
they say his support "doubled"...

It did, before June 13.

The initial poll had him at 7%, by June 13 he was at 15%

The gateway pundit also says he gained ten points...

After the final poll, he was at 17%, 10 points above the initial 7%

And yet the photographic evidence shows his support went from 15% to 17%.

Yes, between June 13, and June 22.

So where did you learn mathematics X.

Obviously somewhere that also taught a higher standard of information analysis.
edit on 23-6-2016 by DeadFoot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: Hazardous1408

If you think this is bad, you should see a similar pro-Trump "poll" and thread from December. The title is "40% of black voters and 45% of Hispanic voters support Donald Trump..historic GOP numbers!" (here)

But what they didn't mention is that only 10 black voters were asked lol. So yeah, 4 out of 10 is 40%. But to imply it meant 40% of black voters in general was beyond ridiculous.

If anything, stuff like this keeps them in their echo chamber. And just like in 2008 and 2012, they'll be blindsided at the presidential vote's results because the actual results will bare no resemblance to their deliberately misleading polls.

will it stop them crying, or holding out hope on judicial watch's latest lawsuit fail?

Not sure what you're talking about. Can you explain?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   

If Trump had a lot of gay support, they would have done something about that hair long ago. It's a fright.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Many gay and Bi men are hunters and gun owners.

I know a few gay men that have CCW's.

Many don't like the democrats and there gun grab ideas anymore then st8 gun owners.

Trump is not anti LBGT and pro gun and should get there votes.

As for polls many are taken in cities and not in rural areas.

In Calif the cities vote democrat and most of the rural areas vote republician.

edit on 23-6-2016 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: MrSpad

Not from where I sit.

The gritchy one is a pathological compulsive liar. And her narcissism far out-strips Trump's.

Then there's her record of literal satan worship and other brazenly deeply and intensely evil manifestations.

I wouldn't want that creature anywhere near my donkey, much less as any kind of national leader.

Well for the rest of us we have to make choices based in the real world and not fantasy about Satan worship and evil manifestations. And right now a record breaking 70% of the American Public disprove of Trump.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: MrSpad

Not from where I sit.

The gritchy one is a pathological compulsive liar. And her narcissism far out-strips Trump's.

Then there's her record of literal satan worship and other brazenly deeply and intensely evil manifestations.

I wouldn't want that creature anywhere near my donkey, much less as any kind of national leader.

Well for the rest of us we have to make choices based in the real world and not fantasy about Satan worship and evil manifestations. And right now a record breaking 70% of the American Public disprove of Trump.

So that means you have no choice but to vote for Hillary?

I don't understand.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Uh no. No they will not.

Gay people have higher standards when it comes to acceptability for actions.

Anyone who is not considered "straight" will not just blindly support someone in a high position who "comes out."

Anyone banking on that card? I feel sorry for you.

I know enough lesbians, gays, bi, and transgender people who have told me their stories of people who "came out" in an effort to get something for free. Or flat out lie. If hillary clinton said she was lesbian right now, and paraded in the streets that she was lesbian all along? The lgbt community would ignore her like they have done with so many in the past.

That is what i find fascinating about the lgbt community is that they stick together based on their own belief system. And it is one that is quite easy to understand..... because it mimmicks the kkk standards. Believe it or not the lgbt community is a "big gigantic family." And like the kkk they treat betrayal with utmost prejudice. They will burn you off their family tree.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

They have awoken a sleeping giant. Now the LGBT community is coming on board with arming themselves. ....which will build common cause with many conservatives.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
She's going down faster than the Hindenburg.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Did they finally realize islam hates them and islamic governments sanction murdering them?
They teach that hate in mosques in the USA as well.

There has been huge twitter debates the gay community is rightfully upset. Many are talking of buying guns and several groups have started offering them free gun classes. I was reading through some of the comments and yes there are some gays that are indeed focusing their anger at Islam. I think this is the main reason the media is trying to dilute the issue making it just another hate crime. If it's just a hate crime it can be grouped in with silly issues like bathroom rights and not being able to buy wedding cakes. If this is about hatred of thr west they realize western tollerance is by far preferable to that of Islamic nations. When they allow gays to be thrown off buildings just because they are gay.

I feel sorry for the gay community they are being manipulated from all sides at this point. Bottom line is simple being gay in the west is far better than being gay in countries like Saudi arabia. And though it's gar from perfect things will change most westerners have hit the attitide they really don't care what goes on on the bed room. And the ones that do is a dying breed so time is on the re side.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
120 people we don't even know are gay.

Not even worth responding to.

But I will because they say his support "doubled"...
The gateway pundit also says he gained ten points...

And yet the photographic evidence shows his support went from 15% to 17%.

So where did you learn mathematics X.

Another terrible propaganda thread.

But it was 120 people.

Hot off the presses! 120 people somehow (magically) represent hundreds of millions!

I'm 100% sure there are not hundreds of millions of homosexuals in America. The demographics would be beyond wack if that was the case.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I have been to many mosques in the United States and have never heard anything hateful at all.
a reply to: shooterbrody

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Why the LGBT community would support this whore is beyond me. She is like a prostitute for anyone with enough money, taking it from ENTIRE COUNTRIES that want every LGBT dead, hung and likely hung on television. Their religion hates you...their society hates you and they have declared war as a country upon you.

But you support Hillary who is paid by them for "special favors" that benefit them? Tell you what. If I agree to take money from people that hate the LGBT community and then lie to them and tell them I care...will you vote for me?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join