It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOOM! Hillary Loses ONE-THIRD of Gay Support Since #Orlando Massacre – Trump Gay Support SOARS

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Some interesting Reuters tracking polls taken before and after the Orlando massacre show Hillary is down among the Gay community.

Could be why the MSM is scrambling to get the ISIS stigma off the Orlando killings.

The story cites the Community is more in favor of Muslim temporary bans on immigration.

They also say the fact that the Clinton Foundation has taken millions of dollars from radical Islamic nations is a problem.

BOOM! Hillary Loses ONE-THIRD of Gay Support Since #Orlando Massacre – Trump Gay Support SOARS

Hillary Clinton has lost one-third of her gay support since the Pulse nightclub massacre in Florida.

Support for Donald Trump has soared – nearly doubling since the massacre at the gay club.

On June 13th the day of the attack, Hillary had 64% of gay support.

By June 21 Hillary had lost one third of her support from the gay community.
Gay support for Hillary is now at 42%.
Trump’s gay support has soared by 10 points over the same period!

Hillary is of the opinion that only she has the right to have guards with guns, not the peons.

But people just refuse to set themselves up to die to cover Hillary's undefensible positions.

edit on 22-6-2016 by M5xaz because: c

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Why are we worried about 1/3rd of 2% of potential voters? Shouldn't we be more concerned about the message going out to 98% of voters? I am not saying that the 2% don't count, it just appears to be more "tail wag dog" BS.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Trying to understand why gays would support someone who takes coin from countries that stone gays to death or support a party that wants to make deals with those countries. Would really like to hear their opinion on that matter. So gay rights are great for those in the US but other countries...good luck with that.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The problem with polls is that the people are usually a small amount and ultimately will change from day to day.

One day Trump is up and Clinton is down, the next day Clinton is up and Trump is down. These polls only reflect what people are feeling now, and November is still 5 months away, and ultimately the polls and what the candidates do from August up until the election day is where the polls will count and people should pay attention. Right now they are trying to get enough people to say they support this or that group. After July, it becomes a whole new campaign and when it gets serious.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
It already was a very brutal day for the Hitlery campaign and now this gay vote swing is IMO the beginning of a gradual increase of support for Trump leading to a Reagan-like landslide in November.

The other brutal exposire was the links to Wall Syreet banks that Trump explained today.

As Rush Limbaugh said today "Hillary is not Bill who had the likeability factor with people to overcome all Bill's faults."

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
BOOM!
Five gay people said they are switching from Clinton to Trump...

Trump just shot up 250%! He's up 3 mil

All Hillary has to do is hold one news conference and announce she is "coming out" of the closet. And the entire gay and lesbian body will vote for her.

Well -- as a gay dude myself -- I have been waiting for Hillary's hair to turn blue and start posting on Tumblr for a while now.

Her being a lesbian doesn't change the fact that she is absolutely treasonous.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but we aren't retarded little sheep.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Don't they only take a certain percentage of a particular voting community?

If they can draw a conclusion on 1000 to 1500 people as to the way a nation or state is going it seems to me 120 LGBT would be a reasonable equivalent.

That being said, I do believe most polls have a built in bias.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
so trump did orlando ?

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

You do love you some flags and stars.

Were you a colorguard, by chance?

A poll of 117 people, Xuench. That's not even enough to measure whether water is wet or the sky is up.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Still awaiting a response on the terrible arithmetic X.

Or have you abandoned thread as you do most of the time your propaganda is sussed out on page 1.

23 flags from 23 no nothings.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

How any self-respecting gays could tolerate remotely approving

such a horrific carcass piled in such a schlocky collection of pants suits . . . welllll . . . it would just be very poor taste and low class, imho.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Or have you abandoned thread as you do most of the time your propaganda is sussed out on page 1.

23 people who are tired of responding to the assault of neo liberalism totalitarianism masked as morality but is actually narcissism.

"im such a good person maahhhh"

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I'm truly sorry Hillary is getting caught up in her own lies.

It's devastating.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

23 people who are tired of responding to the assault of neo liberalism totalitarianism masked as morality but is actually narcissism.

"im such a good person maahhhh"

What's any of that got to do with the terrible mathematics on display in the OP's trusted source.

You do know what "doubled" means right?
You do know that a "ten point" rise is 10% right?

You do also know that the difference between 15% & 17% is nowhere near those two completely separate calculations dude.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

It's devastating.

Ahh the fox returns and says nothing of interest about their lying source.

I'd say I expect better, but then I'd be a liar like your source.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadFoot

Hear hear! Congrats!

Now, there's many millions of heterosexuals you might try and talk some horse sense into!

Sigh.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

It's devastating.

With the amount of lies Trump tells in a week Clinton looks down right honest. Nobody can take anything he says seriously even if he manages to come up with something honest at this point. The guy just makes stuff up and then says he never said it. Literally from day to day. Makes you wonder if he just does not want the job or he has lost his mind. It is no wonder the other Republicans running for office are skipping the convention and pretending Trump does not exist. It is really the only chance they have.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

That's not so.

It is NOT the size of the sample that matters the most.

It is HOW REPRESENTATIVE it is of the general population being studied.

48 people could be enough IF they were truly representative. I don't know that 48 COULD be truly representative but likely they could. . . . if the same percentage of the 48 were the same percentage of each of the subgroups in the general population, it would be quite accurate and reasonable.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Not from where I sit.

The gritchy one is a pathological compulsive liar. And her narcissism far out-strips Trump's.

Then there's her record of literal satan worship and other brazenly deeply and intensely evil manifestations.

I wouldn't want that creature anywhere near my donkey, much less as any kind of national leader.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: Gryphon66

That's not so.

It is NOT the size of the sample that matters the most.

It is HOW REPRESENTATIVE it is of the general population being studied.

48 people could be enough IF they were truly representative. I don't know that 48 COULD be truly representative but likely they could. . . . if the same percentage of the 48 were the same percentage of each of the subgroups in the general population, it would be quite accurate and reasonable.

We're talking about the actual science of statistics, not just what sounds right or could be correct. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and accept your claims about your educational status. In that case, you either know or you should know that a certain sample size is required to render a certain power for a test given the error rate. You know that there are precise parameters and ways to calculate significance level etc.

You also know it's not as simple as a certain proportion, and you also know that 117 people polled about virtually anything and certainly the topic at hand is not enough to make signifcant connections or draw conclusions as specific as those in the article.

And you know, if you read the article, that they aren't even really talking statistical analysis but merely playing games with percentages.
edit on 23-6-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join