It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No money for education but plenty of free stuff for refugees

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
This truly belongs in the madness forum. Here our amazing leaders are giving away everything for free at the cost of our kids education. Aparrently they are trying to turn America into a 3rd world. Import people who have no skills, no education, can't speak our language and give them a bunch of free stuff and cut our education system simultaneously.

What do these morons think their doing? I think I could do a better job in my sleep. In fact I don't think it's possible to be more stupid than the people running our government right now.

I'm sorry refugees but you guys gotta handle your business and fight for a better country back at home.

I know that's cold but we're destroying ourselves trying to help everyone else and it's time to cut the bs.

Refugee Cash Assistance and Moving to Independence

The Department of Human Services is dedicated to helping low-income families and individuals living in Pennsylvania move to independence through the Refugee Cash Assistance Program, which provides money for up to eight months from the date of entry into the United States for refugees who do not meet Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) eligibility requirements.

I'm sorry I know it's tough. In fact I might not understand at all but we cannot sacrifice everyone, we must choose between you or us and it's going to be us.

PA Education Cuts

Big deal, my heart is bleeding. Forget the future there is none anyway.

Freaking morons.

Vote Trump and end this crap immediately.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
But refugees are the future of the education system right?

TPTB say so.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
They're trying to collapse the economy and make America into a cess pit of violence and hatred in my opinion. It's been in the works for a while now, not any one administration is to blame, they've all been working toward the same goal for years.

They're using the war in the Middle East to destabilize large portions of the world and they are using wealth inequality to make citizens bitter and callous.

It's working perfectly, all the while we argue about bathrooms and gay marriage or who the best worst next president will be convincing us that whoever it is will change the agenda. Well, it's not going to change, the agenda will move forward regardless of who is in office or who gets married to whom or who uses what bathroom.
edit on 6/22/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah they can teach english to other refugees who don't know english!

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Well, it's not going to change, the agenda will move forward regardless of who is in office or who gets married or who uses what bathroom.

That's racist.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I'm not following you. What was racist about anything I said? Or are you trying to point out some kind of extremely vague irony somewhere?

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I'm just kidding I agree with what you except for the no one can change it part.

Together we can change it.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Exactly, which is why they have us arguing over dumb # like gay marriage and bathrooms. We can change it together but the country is so fragmented from media propaganda that it most likely will not happen anytime soon.

People are too gullible and are addicted to negative news. Adrenaline is a hell of a drug and when someone is outraged they get an adrenaline rush, hence divisive topics being blasted over the airwaves 24/7, people get a rush out of it and keep tuning in looking for their "fix".

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

media propaganda

Yes, the mind control is in complete control which is why I refuse to give up and the micro cosm is here on ATS.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Huh? Syrian refugees? I don't even think we've taken the 10,000 yet. By law, all refugees cannot work for one year and are on assistance. Accepting refugees isn't new to the US nor will accepting turn the US into a 3rd world nation. I think you have a lot to learn about the refugee program, and empathy.

Watch this video about one Syrian family living in America.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

What they are telling you and what's happening are different stories I see them all the time.

Honestly I can't tell if they are good people or not but we have a systemic issue with moronic leaders in our businesses and government and we have to start making changes asap.
edit on 6/22/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

You see Syrian refugees all the time? You know, I've noticed that's a common theme in many of your posts, your so called personal experience.

Did you watch the video? I bet you didn't.

They're people, and people come in all forms but good news for you, the US vets these people for well over two years in hopes of not letting the bad ones in. Like I said, we are supposed to accept 10,000, a minuscule number compared to the rest of the world, and we haven't even reached 10,000 yet and that's because of the long vetting process.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I couldn't care less.

America first. If we don't have money for education we don't have money for anyone else either.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

You know, America is a nation founded on refugees right?

So I guess I agree, America first.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I work as an English teacher. I teach English to refugees in Australia. We work in conjunction with job search agencies to try to find employment for refugees. Most of the ones I teach want to support their families and have a better life. Yes, they are given some assistance from the government, but it's paltry, and from my own personal experience they are more than happy to work and attempt to have a middle class existence.

Not America I know, but I've yet to come across these so-called only want free stuff/ISIS supporting fanatics.

edit on 22-6-2016 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

I've always wanted to visit the land down under. Maybe I should apply as a refugee? I promise to find a job and not support ISIS!

Such a long plane ride tho...

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

We can't afford to fund our schools we can't afford to help anyone else.

That statement applies across the board to all spending.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
If only our own million-plus American homeless have what the UN-designated Foreign Refugee gets.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

Screw those losers they made bad choices.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Of course, the only countries burdened to take in the endless foreign horde are the richer white countries of the west. Actually this population shuffle is what controlling empires have used to keep their colonies in line throughout history.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join