It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LGBT Activist Group Stages ‘Die-In’ Outside Trump Tower

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Someone just needs to bake him a cake....

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Someone just needs to bake him a cake....

Who? Donald J. Trump?

He'd probably charge his campaign to eat it.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Neither is your view right... BTW, sorry to tell you but the will of the few, nor the many cannot be enforced by anyone.

How has it affected people like me? Are you kidding me?

Directly from a left wing website.

CANTERBURY, England (RNS) The British government’s promise that no religious organization will be forced to conduct same-sex weddings following the passage of a gay marriage bill may soon be tested.

Barrie Drewitt-Barlow, 42, and his partner, Tony, 49 — millionaires who run a surrogacy company in Britain and the U.S. — have been a high-profile couple since 1999 when they became the first gay couple to be named on the birth certificate of their child.
While planning for a sixth, they told the Daily Mail they plan to sue the Church of England to get married there.

“I want to go to my church and marry my husband,” said Drewitt-Barlow in an interview published Friday (Aug. 2). “It is a shame that we are forced to take Christians into a court to get them to recognize us.”

Referring to the legislation that received the queen’s approval last month he said: “The only way forward for us now is to make a challenge in the courts against the Church.”

The couple own a company based in Essex called the British Surrogacy Centre. It recently opened a branch in Los Angeles.

The new law stipulates that no religious denomination will be forced to carry out such services.

But thats not good enough for the couple.

We need to convince the church that it is the right thing for our community for them to recognize us as practicing Christians,” said Drewitt-Barlow.

“It upsets me because I want it so much — a big lavish ceremony, the whole works. I am a Christian — a practicing Christian — my children have all been brought up as Christians and are part of the local parish church in Danbury.”

www.huffingtonpost.com...

And course, the Huff posts this image.

But in reality this is a picture of the couple showing what they actually think about Christianity and marriage.

Wedding band in the middle finger.

Millionaire Gay Couple Sues to Force Church Wedding

And even a family photo with wedding ring in middle finger.

Millionaire gay fathers celebrate arrival of twins with triple christening ceremony

Another photo with wedding ring in middle finger.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

You are going to tell me they respect marriage when one of the men when posing for cameras constantly changes his wedding ring to the middle finger?... Really?... Not to mention the fact that they want to force churches to perform their marriage when you claim no one is trying this, and this is not the only case.

edit on 23-6-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add link.

edit on 23-6-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

The circled finger is on the right hand... it's not his wedding band just a band. In the last picture you can see the wedding band on the ring finger of the left hand.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Hey, better than selling it, paying to make it twice and then paying someone 3 times the amount to serve it. That is the Federal government right now.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

The Church of England is a state institution.

Not a private religious body.

They have the right to challenge whether or not they can be wed there.

Probably won't even happen.

And it doesn't affect you in the least.

Stop your whining.

And the ring you're talking about on his middle finger? A. Not even the wedding band, and B. How could you possibly care if it was?
edit on 23-6-2016 by DeadFoot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

What are you even babbling about? Your will, my will ... you're desperate to make a point that you have no basis for.

Two millionaires in Britain who wear rings in a way you don't like is your proof?

You're way beyond absurd.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Hey, better than selling it, paying to make it twice and then paying someone 3 times the amount to serve it. That is the Federal government right now.

Good point. If Trump were to become President, I guess he'd borrow the money to install gold plate in the White House from an international consortium (including George Soros and Saudi Billionaire Princes), pay his own company 90% of the funds for marketing and use of the TRUMP brand, and then when the 10% that was left only purchased a gold T, he could just bankrupt on loan all the while claiming to be "really, really good at business."

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

No, he will just stay in his penthouse in his new hotel down the street from the White House....

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

No, he will just stay in his penthouse in his new hotel down the street from the White House....

Well, if you were tired of playing, you could have just said so.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk
Trump plans to overturn marriage equality. So no he doesn't support gays.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   

"Let me get this straight...." Ha ha ha, love it

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickisup13
Trump plans to overturn marriage equality. So no he doesn't support gays.

I honestly believe it was part of his campaign simply to get more of the GOP vote.

He didn't even say he would, he said he would "seriously consider it". That's code in politics for "I don't give a damn, but I know I have to agree to something of the sort to get this moronic partisan group-think to vote for me".

Obviously other people interpret it literally, though.
edit on 24-6-2016 by DeadFoot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I would PERSONALLY like thank the LGBT as a whole for NOT suiciding in an attempt to support this cause...gotta keep an eye on the STUPID ones folks...
Maybe they should protest more like an Alice Cooper show.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
All the gay people I've known were very friendly and kind.
Spewing hatred at anyone would be about the last thing they would want to do.
Maybe these aren't really LGBT people but paid political protestors and maybe they will struck by lightning.
There is something particularly disingenuous and sickening about paid protestors.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Yes, except that he doesn't always wear that ring. It is fairly obvious what his statement is. Also, if you read their statements when they have been interviewed one of them seems to be more respectful towards the church in general than the other. I would bet that the one that is less respectful towards the church is the one wearing that ring in his middle finger.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Believe it or not I also do have gay friends, and a distant family relation who is lesbian and we get along. I don't have a problem with people being gay, or whatever they want to be. The problem is that there is this large section in the LGBT community who want to impose their views and want to "change" by force traditional values into what they want them to be, and that is simply wrong.
edit on 24-6-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

The traditional values have not been changed.

And Christians do not own the word marriage.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Err... You apparently missed the part where they are suing the church and want to force the church to marry them... They are trying to set a precedence, and they are not the only ones.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

The traditional values have not been changed.

And Christians do not own the word marriage.

Not just Christians... All religions have deemed the word marriage as the union between man and woman, and yes it is a tradition that many people in the left are trying to change, even many of those that are not part of the LGBT community.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join