It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LGBT Activist Group Stages ‘Die-In’ Outside Trump Tower

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Mmmm... "hate" though?

Cant these people disagree with LGBT without being labelled as Hate?
edit on 6222016 by Butterfinger because: specifics

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I hear an awards committee is ready to issue blue ribbons.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Considering that he was meeting with religious leaders known for being anti-lgbt, I'd say their protest is relevant.

Yeah I agree. That's what it looks like to me. How can they not know that Trump is pro-LGBT?

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

There's a difference between disagreeing and forcing the disagreement on others. I am sure you already know that.

+4 more 
link   

Trump has said that he was agaisnt gay marriage.

• In 2011, to The Des Moines Register: "I'm not in favor of gay marriage. They should not be able to marry."

• In January 2016, to Fox News' Chris Wallace: "I would be very strong on putting certain judges on the bench that maybe could change things [in relation to gay marriage]."

www.people.com...

Considering that he was meeting with anti-lgbt religious leaders and his previous comments, I can see why they are protesting Trump.

link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Yeah, when have these people ever protested Obama or any Democrat for that matter? Like I said, they're foot soldiers.

Your nicer than I am.

I would call them useful idiots.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Wouldn't it be ironic if another Democratic Radical Islamic Terrorist showed up ... and introduced a dose of reality.

One would have thought it would have been introduced with this one, but instead it's all the fault of Republicans, Christians, and guns.

If you needed any further proof that the left really does think that truth is completely subjective and that objective reality no longer exists, then look no further.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Mmmm... "hate" though?

One would think they would go protest CAIR.

After all a muslim, homophobe,xenophobe was responsible for Orlando.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Who is doing that?

link   

originally posted by: introvert

Trump has said that he was agaisnt gay marriage.

• In 2011, to The Des Moines Register: "I'm not in favor of gay marriage. They should not be able to marry."

• In January 2016, to Fox News' Chris Wallace: "I would be very strong on putting certain judges on the bench that maybe could change things [in relation to gay marriage]."

www.people.com...

Considering that he was meeting with anti-lgbt religious leaders and his previous comments, I can see why they are protesting Trump.

Still doesn't explain why they are protesting at Trump Tower.

Considering their candidate is about to lose the nomination to the person that is most likely to win the presidency, shouldn't they be protesting Hillary? Her hypocrisy on the issue is much worse. At least Trump does have a history of working with LGBT.

link   

You know what?

Obama and Hillary both said they were against gay marriage too. So what?

The only reason they treat Trump differently now is because he has an (R) after his name this cycle.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: VivreLibre

Considering their candidate is about to lose the nomination to the person that is most likely to win the presidency, shouldn't they be protesting Hillary?

Who is "their candidate"?

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Hillary and Obama said they believe in traditional marriage personally, but support the right for others to do as they please.

Trump has said, as indicated in the quote above, that he would like to change that right through force of law.

Big difference.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

The Religious Right?

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
A Hillary Clinton supporting, registered Democrat Muslim kills 49 people at a gay club and these people decide to protest at Trump tower?

Their "die-in" is because Trump was meeting with Tony Perkins.

Do they even know why he was talking to these people? Perhaps as an LGBT supporter, Trump was trying to build some bridges?

Uh, yeah, no. Perkins has a LONG history of anti-LGBT hate. They see Perkins as helping to cultivate an environment of hate that inspired the Orlando shooting.

link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: VivreLibre

Considering their candidate is about to lose the nomination to the person that is most likely to win the presidency, shouldn't they be protesting Hillary?

Who is "their candidate"?

You're right. These people are so delusional, they are probably Trump supporters while protesting Trump's candidacy.

link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Trump will say anything. Then change his stance the next hour.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

The truth and logic prevail. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Can you cite any of this Hate from Tony?

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Mmmm... "hate" though?

Not anymore, and you know it.

If you disagree with what they want, it isn't because you have a disagreement with them, it's because you must hate them. Mainly that's because they hate having you disagree with them and tell them no. and also because if everyone thinks you are solely motivated out of hate, then it makes your arguments look like something they can just dismiss without actually having to take time to address them.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join