It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shuttered prison being prepared for Democratic convention

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Select champions??

This is the age of equality!

Trump vs Hillary cage match, only 1 leaves. PPV $49.99.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Have both conventions in the same building, same night, lock the doors after everyone has entered, and whoever emerges (prior candidate or not) gets the nomination for a simple yes/no national vote in November. Televise the whole fiasco with commentary provided by Joe Rogan and Mike Goldberg.

Thunderdome done right.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Ah...the political conventions...bringing a blood bath to a city near you.
Cheers

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

She doesn't have rallies. If she did nobody would show up.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Yeah either one or both could go sideways or ignite at any moment. No way no how would I step foot in there.
edit on 6/22/2016 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Oh please. This should clearly be on pay-per-view only. Then those proceed used to pay for good lawyers for people to get off those unconstitutional "lists" we hear so much about.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

The prison is probably for Democrats, not Republicans.

They likely anticipate some dissatisfied Sanders supporters.

But it's strange that they hardly arrested any protestors at the Trump rallies, even when the thugs damaged property and assaulted people. Police stood by and did nothing. But they won't let anyone dare to voice any kind of objections to the Hillary queen, or they will get hauled off to the entire prison being prepared for them.

Get ready for this to become the normal way of life in the US if Hillary is elected.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Yeah, sure, right because the only candidate who had an assassination attempt on him was....

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

Yeah, sure, right because the only candidate who had an assassination attempt on him was....

I'm not sure I understand your point?

The location of this prison is Philly. So it would be for the Democratic convention.

I'm sure the Republican convention will have its own issues, but that will be in Cleveland.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

I'm not sure I understand your point?

The location of this prison is Philly. So it would be for the Democratic convention.

I'm sure the Republican convention will have its own issues, but that will be in Cleveland.

Sorry thought we were talking about both and got all confused like.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Perfect

Prison is the best example of what the Democrats want for the future of the entire country

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

No big deal...they used some space where I worked during the Boston Dem Convention...

facts and rationale should not be bought into it, unless you can reword it into some scare/fear factor for trump.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Select champions??

This is the age of equality!

Trump vs Hillary cage match, only 1 leaves. PPV $49.99.

I'd pay double that in a heartbeat!

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Similar things are going on in Cleveland with the GOP.

But the GOP isn't trying to elect a known criminal that is currently under investigation.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Rats.

With a distracted quick scan of the title

for a brief few nanoseconds

I began to have hope that the proper thing was going to be done with the Dem traitors to the Republic--wholesale.

It was a delighted feeling, however brief.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I'm waiting for the GOP to pull the rug out from under Trump and nominate someone like, Bush or Cruz.

My money's on Paul Ryan being the surprise Prince of the GOP.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
They might need to find a few more pisons to hold Sanders supporters that are going to Philly to protest:

Hillary Clinton Will Feel The Bern As Occupy DNC Plans A March Of 8 – 10 Million Bernie Sanders Supporters In Philly

Hillary Clinton will soon be feeling the Bern in the form of millions of Bernie Sanders supporters bent on shaping history. They are fighting for a history with President Sanders and without another President Clinton.

Millions of angry protesters will descend on Philadelphia, PA ahead of the convention to attempt to sway superdelegates. Trained in nonviolent protests, they plan an Occupy-style protest for the length of the convention. Organizers predict Millions will attend. Many media outlets are predicting a smaller number in the tens of thousands. This figure, reported on Facebook, accounts for just one of dozens of groups participating.

Bernie Sanders supporters have become more galvanized against Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party after the Guccifer 2.0 hack revealed the DNC’s May 2015 plan to elect “HRC” with no mention of other democratic candidates.

source

Many thanks goes to Guciffer 2.0 & 3.0!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join