It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shuttered prison being prepared for Democratic convention

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Say what?

At first I thought this article was some kind of a joke, alluding to the authorities being ready in case Hillary takes the perp-walk during the convention. But no...apparently this is on the level.

A shuttered Philadelphia prison that was built 120 years ago and once used inmates as test subjects for biochemical research is being readied in case space is needed to hold protesters arrested during the Democratic National Convention.

Right Winger Prison - Fox

Anti-Hillary Hotel - CTV

So, they seem to want to make sure they are ready to lock up anybody who protests the coronation of Queen Hillary.

Haven't heard that similar arrangements are being made for Cleveland, and the GOP Convention...which seems odd since it is left-leaning protesters who have been causing most of the commotion at rallies and events so far.

Wow.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Similar things are going on in Cleveland with the GOP.

The police there bought riot gear and hum vees among other things from what I was reading.

Everybody on both sides it's expecting a sh.t show.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Sounds pretty excessive.

Has there been a large amount of violent protests and arrests at the democratic rallies?

link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

The police there bought riot gear and hum vees among other things from what I was reading.

~Tenth

Presidential Politics...now a full contact sport it seems.

Have they set aside a prison wing somewhere for Mr. Soros's attendees?

link   

No big deal...they used some space where I worked during the Boston Dem Convention...

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Good thinking and money well spent!

We all have seen how violent the conservatives get at Democratic rallies.

Oh wait..........

This only make sense in Hillary's ass is up, black is white, round is square alternate politician reality.

edit on 6 22 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
What a joke. Seems to me if there are riots on both sides than maybe neither of those a$$hats should have gotten this far...

Doesnt even make sense.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Sounds pretty excessive.

Has there been a large amount of violent protests and arrests at the democratic rallies?

Pretty much zero...

Protesters at Trump's rallies, on the other hand, have ranged from polite & normal, to excessively rude, to inciting, to sucker-punching, to property-damaging & riotous to...oh, yeah...attempted assault and/or assassination of the GOP candidate.
edit on 22-6-2016 by mobiusmale because: typo

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The violent protesters will feel right at home.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I assume if they could they would make 'free speech zones' in the 20 miles radius away from the conventions and have all the protesters in one spot, very far away.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
When Clinton gets the nomination I expect all hell to break loose.

It's no secret that the majority of violence during these protests are coming from Bernie supporters, but most of them seem to be holding out for some sort of miracle at the convention.

The moment Sanders gets dropped out of the race, there are going to be riots like you've never seen before. Mark my words.

edit on 22-6-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I'm waiting for the GOP to pull the rug out from under Trump and nominate someone like, Bush or Cruz. The GOP hates Trump and with each passing day as he continues to dig his own grave I wonder how they can still support him.

Or they continue to support him and give the White House to Hillary.
edit on 22-6-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

There are rumors that a Bush/Romney ticket is going to be put forward on the floor at the convention. If the GOP tries to steal the nomination I suspect there is going to be a serious backlash among the Republican voters.

Maybe this is their plan though, to essentially hand the presidency over to Clinton rather than risk putting someone in the WH that doesn't have a leash.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Oh yeah, we've all been hearing these rumors and that's why next month will be a poop show.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Can someone please make 10,000 Hillary masks to hand out to the protestors before the convention.. That way last minute as they are being peppersprayed, beaten, molested and carried off for prison, we can all watch and imagine it were for real...

Thanks in advance!

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Well considering you have a few Communist Agitator Groups (The Peoples Power Assemblies, Revcom.us and the Revolutionary Communist Party) advertising for civil disruption at these events I would say blood will be spilt?

edit on 22-6-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

~Tenth

Presidential Politics...now a full contact sport it seems.

Have they set aside a prison wing somewhere for Mr. Soros's attendees?

Ahhh, the old ways are best, two go in, one comes out ;-) lol Maybe Clinton and Trump could select champions and do this as televised special edition. The UFC 2016 Election Contest. Are you ready to rumble!

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

That is where alot of her votes will be coming from...all absentee that originate from that address.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

She is just touring the new FEMA camps for when she declares martial law after being elected.

Or she may be looking at a more secure place to run the US from. Plus if they want to lock her up they don't have far to go.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
As per the article below which was posted about 25 mins ago , "City won't use Holmesburg to house protesters after all"

www.philly.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join