It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EMAILS: Key SECURITY Features Disabled On Clinton's Server

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: nikkib0421
I'm sorry, but to me it appears this was done on purpose. Maybe to allow some of those donors the ability to sneak a peak at those classified emails, if they chose to do so. I have a really hard time believing anyone, especially at that level, is that stupid!!

Maybe next time she should just give them her user ID and password. That probably would have went undetected.

I'm over here waving my white flag. I want out. This country(or what's left of it) is completely insane.

I read somewhere (I don't remember where, but I remember it being someone I read regularly) that Hillary didn't, uh, actually use a uh, password.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
It is funny how they are scratching heads over whats going on with server. Reason is simple: MS Exchange is blackbox and diagnosing it is almost impossible. Also it runs on Windows ...

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I have one word to say: Espionage

It has been going around, hasn't it?

www.inquisitr.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The main thing she knows about security . . . perhaps the only thing . . .

is that when XYZ associate, colleague, employee, media stooge

learns too much about her, she calls in THE EXTERMINATOR!

All nice and tidy with another check to another undertaker and 'associates.'

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Hmm we have very strict mail filters where I work and most of the filtering is done before it hits the servers (IP/GEO check for instance). Mail that is not yet considered to be spam/fraude/phisting continues to the filters on the mailserver. We also have phasing filters and are able to whitelist any emailaddress, IP (-range) or domain with a few clicks. I don't understand why a phishing filter would need to be disabled as most (if not every) filter has a set of rules to whitelist IP's and domains. Not sure why PGP could be a problem unless the keys are not valid for that domain...

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: snewpers

Exactly. Problems mentioned in emails are my daily bread: I'm server admin of relatively small ISP. It looks like IT of State Department is run by amateurs.

BTW if you are handling national security would you believe in blackbox solution by third party or open source? You can not properly audit MS Exchange because you are forbidden to know what is going inside.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

I don't think it was unintentional espionage. That doddering-old-lady-technologically-challenged excuse is NOT going to work this time. Bill sold us out with Chinagate. Unintentional? I think not. Hillary sold us out with Emailgate. Unintentional? I think not.

www.independentsentinel.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join