It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EMAILS: Key SECURITY Features Disabled On Clinton's Server

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Crooked Hillary's idea of security...is to have enough 'expendable' people around her to sacrifice to save her own big/fat/corrupt Asss, when she screws up.

Adding Lazy to the list to complete the picture.

DONE.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Great, this needs as much air time as ever.......

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: novem

Seems they needed traffic from sources that were auto blocked, likely foreign entities. Only way to receive it was to scale back it back. Morons likely got tired of putting the guard up and down so they or Pagliano just got lazy. Regardless, it shows they had no regard for OPSEC. Stripping markings is not OPSEC. Doing that is just a crime.

SM2

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
It was Bush's fault !!!!!!! Him and the vast right wing conspiracy!

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well, the good news is that all her private servers will be moved to her new house come November so security will be tighter.

Let's face it, she's not getting into any trouble over this. She's a Clinton.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Well, the good news is that all her private servers will be moved to her new house come November so security will be tighter.

They allow private servers in prison?

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

She's an animal, not just a Clinton

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

They allow private servers in prison?

Prison would be a slap in the face because we all know she'd receive queen treatment the entire time.

No, the only thing that could TRULY destroy her is for her to become irrelevant.

Strip her of her money and clout, and she loses everything. Deny her any future political involvement on any level.

Will this happen? No.

Why? Even in death she will have those who draw power from her as she once drew from them.

I'm in awe of the evil legacy this woman has created. If there is a modern-day Hitler, it is her.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Just take away her ability to ever get a government security clearance.
I'd be fine with that.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
House Democrats "floored" after hearing the Hillary news....

lol

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Considering nothing about her investigation will be complete until after she wins the election, I'd say her new home is the White House.

Thanks Donald! (You jackass)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
According to the source linked article, I think this revelation actually expands the problem for Hillary.

Apparently, State Dept. employees disabled security software on State Dept. servers as well because they were having problems receiving emails from Hillary's home based server.

This action would have left State Dept. servers vulnerable to hacking as well and at one time, it states they believed they were indeed being hacked.

The article then states that at one time, Hillary's home based server had to be shut down because it was being hacked, also causing her to temporarily lose her Blackberry service that was routed through her server.

Not good for Hillary.......much less the rest of her State Dept..

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

Nope since Clintons party hails itself as the most technological savvy group in the country.

After all they 'invented' the internets.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I have one word to say: Espionage

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I have one word to say: Espionage

Some of our original speculations are starting to bear fruit.

Becoming obvious.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Clinton becomes potus.

WHAT is she going to do ?

Have a private server with the nuclear launch codes on it ?

That woman must not be president.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I guess I'll get technical here, what the hell.

Email servers deal with email based on the domain they're setup to be responsible for. I.e., if your domain is yahoo.com then it handles ONLY traffic bound to and destined for Yahoo email addresses.

Now, a VERY stupid individual, Pagliona or whatever his name is, might know that this can be disabled which effectively turns the email server into a "mail router", handling traffic for ANY spoofed email.

They might have had to do this to receive emails from clintonemail.com.

Or, it could be something as simple as disabling a PGP key encryption requirement.

Either way, this is RIDICULOUS from an IT standpoint, let alone anyone who handles ATS emails.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Until we know how the events played out, this is what I believe a likely chain:
1. Clinton or someone else using server realize problem, they tell IT "email have problem, fix it!"

2. IT find out the emails are stuck in anti-phishing, reporting this to Clinton et al.

3. IT are given the direction to stop blocking emails, it can only do so by disabling the anti-phishing (probably other work around available but if it is lack of competence or time... It's not done). IT disable anti-phishing.

4. Server is hacked. IT call fifth.

I'd still put the blame on Hillary; not only for the disabled feature but for using personal email system for her highly classified information.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The report said under 'ISSUES'
"Secretary Clinton's server was not set up in a HUNT GROUP"

www.judicialwatch.org...

Does anyone know what a 'Hunt Group' set up is?

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

The report said under 'ISSUES'
"Secretary Clinton's server was not set up in a HUNT GROUP"

www.judicialwatch.org...

Does anyone know what a 'Hunt Group' set up is?

Refers to phone lines...
line hunting
edit on b000000302016-06-22T19:30:30-05:0007America/ChicagoWed, 22 Jun 2016 19:30:30 -0500700000016 by butcherguy because: FIXED LINK

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join