It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Albany Student Admits Race Crime Was a Hoax

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Looks like an "incident" a few months ago where 3 girls claimed they were attacked by 20 white people has turned out to be a complete fabrication.

One of the girls has admitted to the hoax, and will not go to jail.

But her 2 accomplices might.

This thing had people flipping out bigtime.

And the whole thing was a big fat lie.

Interesting story ........

Alexis Briggs, one of three women who fabricated a crime in which they were allegedly beaten by ’20 white people’ because of the color of their own skin, finally admitted the entire ordeal was a hoax.

Briggs broke with her friends Asha Burwell and Ariel Agudio, accepting a plea deal in which she will engage in 100 hours of community service within the next 10 months.

To her credit, Briggs did a difficult thing in finally admitting they had made up a race crime which had the potential to break apart the community, something her cohorts have yet to do.

Blue Ribbons for Brains

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I wonder if they realize that by fabricating that story, it makes them bigger racist than those they hoped to condemn.

I love the irony.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Scumbags
edit on 22-6-2016 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

Love how it says "to her credit". Yes she has been redeemed...love to hear what her family has to say about that?
edit on 22-6-2016 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
I wonder if they realize that by fabricating that story, it makes them bigger racist than those they hoped to condemn.

I love the irony.

An irony they will be thinking about during their punishment phases.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: MisterSpock

I love the irony.

An irony they will be thinking about during their punishment phases.

You'd hope so, but I wouldn't bet on it. I'm sure it's completely lost on them, in fact I'm sure they have found a way to twist the whole thing into them being victims of oppression and racism.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like an "incident" a few months ago where 3 girls claimed they were attacked by 20 white people has turned out to be a complete fabrication.

One of the girls has admitted to the hoax, and will not go to jail.

But her 2 accomplices might.

This thing had people flipping out bigtime.

And the whole thing was a big fat lie.

Interesting story ........

Alexis Briggs, one of three women who fabricated a crime in which they were allegedly beaten by ’20 white people’ because of the color of their own skin, finally admitted the entire ordeal was a hoax.

Briggs broke with her friends Asha Burwell and Ariel Agudio, accepting a plea deal in which she will engage in 100 hours of community service within the next 10 months.

To her credit, Briggs did a difficult thing in finally admitting they had made up a race crime which had the potential to break apart the community, something her cohorts have yet to do.

Blue Ribbons for Brains

Oh yea this was found to be a hoax awhile ago. So far, with 100% accuracy, each and every "racist" incident and church burning have all been lies. Whitey is not out to get black people, but they need to keep that narrative going by creating hoax's to further their agenda.

iTruthSeeker

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Do ya think Hillary will retweet her comment, only this time directing it at the real violent racists?

Hillary Clinton Hillary Clinton – Verified account ‏@HillaryClinton

There's no excuse for racism and violence on a college campus. hrc.io... -H

6:32 AM - 4 Feb 2016

edit on 22-6-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Maybe the big problem is us white folk aren't as racist as they would like us to be?

Think about it, if they had to quit playing the victim, they might actually have to work for a living.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I'm a victim because I dont get everything I want just for being me wahhhhhhh.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This seems to a tactic of those of the left, fabricating incidents or backing people they know are in the wrong on an issue. They are willing to do or say anything to further their naritive. Notice how they almost shrug off outright lies.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Do ya think Hillary will retweet her comment, only this time directing it at the real violent racists?

Hillary Clinton Hillary Clinton – Verified account ‏@HillaryClinton

There's no excuse for racism and violence on a college campus. hrc.io... -H

6:32 AM - 4 Feb 2016

You will hear crickets.........unless it is to say even though they lied, they brought attention to their cause. Liberals are never wrong and never have to issue apologies.

top topics

join