It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monitor a Group of People? Let’s Start with White Male Gun Owners

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

He doesn't understand the difference between race and religion. You'll have to disregard it because of the caps and underline. It's all very important. Even if plenty of Muslims are Caucasians.

It's racist don't you know?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

What are you talking about...if a person who buys a gun and registers it they are law abiding citizen.

You should know that you don't always buy a gun with the intention of shooting another person...only those who are going to do that buy a gun for that reason...most who buy for protection hope they never have to use it that way.

You really should talk to gun owners and educate yourself on why people own guns.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

The entire system is flawed, dear. I'm not a democrat either. Stop making assumptions about me because you know I'm black.

Your life would be more peaceful if you would see people as individuals and not as an entire group.You may even grow empathy and tolerance. Try it..it's nice!

Good thing for you I have plenty of both or I would have been spewing passive-aggressive racist language at you like your Republican cohorts do.

Please redirect your Republican pandering to someone who is interested.

edit on 23-6-2016 by Istaywoke77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Istaywoke77
a reply to: Konduit

The entire system is flawed, dear. I'm not a democrat either. Stop making assumptions about me because you know I'm black.

Your life would be more peaceful if you would see people as individuals and not as an entire group.You may even grow empathy and tolerance. Try it..it's nice!

Grouping up republicans though....?

Good thing for you I have plenty of both or I would have been spewing passive-aggressive racist language at you like your Republican cohorts do.

Please redirect your Republican pandering to someone who is interested.

Didnt know youre black, who gives a flip?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Parafitt

originally posted by: RomeByFire
But when it comes to Muslims - the few somehow DO represent the whole (and I'm not too sure how the logic follows for some).

Can you source me the evidence that it is a small minority who make the whole look bad? Like, where the ideology differs? Where their religious beliefs are not the same? Or is it because the work is being done by a minority that the majority don't have to actively participate, just yet, that lulls you into a false sense of security?

And you're letting millions into your country, unchecked, from places where these people are leaders for all... good luck.

I am letting no one in "my," country. I happen to be a citizen of the USA and have virtually NO say in public policy.

Go take your pointless ad hom attacks elsewhere.

Where's your source for the figure you named? Millions of them are coming into the country?

As far as I'm concerned - I'm more "scared," (and I'm not) of my own federal government (that regularly arms, trains, and funds "terrorist organizations," then actual terrorist organizations.

Realistically speaking I'm more likely to be killed in a car accident or by an LEO than a terrorist.

I choose not to live my life in fear and revert to "the government needs to save me by monitoring these evil people!," when anyone that actually gives a # about politics is quite aware that the federal government never has the interest of its populace in mind.

I'm letting "millions," into my country... classic.

Blame the populace for the actions of sick-minded freaks that want to kill other people. That's just as delusional as blaming "guns."

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

In a land where FREEDOM is supposed to be for ALL ... we sure do a lousy job extending it to people we're TOLD to be afraid of.

Except when it comes to gun owners.

I especially loved this PROFILING.

Monitor a Group of People? Let’s Start with White Male Gun Owners

Don't think for a SECOND that wouldn't be the CASE. The GOP/Republicans would have RABID and calling for BANS and BOMBINGS. Instead? SILENCE

That's because CLinton and Biden took care of that with the Omnibus Counter Terrorism Act in the 90s.

The genesis of the Patriot Act.

And for the record ?

Bombing has been banned,and ILLEGAL since pretty much fore ever.

Perhaps a LOOK into the MIRROR is called for? Perhaps the emotional PROJECTION needs to be exposed? The denials and rhetoric dropped?

Some people sure do.

I can see why this thread is in the mud pit.

Keep spraying and praying.

Eventually might hit something.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join