It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monitor a Group of People? Let’s Start with White Male Gun Owners

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutOmatIc
Why not start with Chicago, L.A., and Detroit gang bangers first? Remove all the illegal guns from the streets first.

The big Democrat cities are scared to be labeled as Fascists.

It would take the National Guard to do it.

But those governments like their high crime statistics.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Why are we equating religions with races? The answer is racism, otherwise you might have known there are Muslims of every shade.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Both parties have been hijacked by special interests, and this election is showing the peoples distaste for it.

If you think the Democrats are a bunch of "freedom fighters" nowadays, you haven't been paying attention to the blatant censorship and language policing coming from the left and the Obama administration that borderlines fascism.

The fact is I don't see conservative groups rioting, burning down cities and using violence to silence the opposition.

edit on 22-6-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

You completely suck! JK!!!

Because you are completely right.
edit on 22-6-2016 by chiefsmom because: don't mean to offend and don't want to get into trouble!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

White folks who own guns - you don't like being generalized, do you?

Well - it's kind of the same exact concept when it comes to Muslims.

No it isn't. Not even close. It's comparing apples and oranges. It's a false analogy. The statement is especially ridiculous, and frankly racist, when you consider that white people can be Muslims. This is evident by your next statement, which shows that you equate Muslims with "brown people".

To put it in layman terminology: Just because you're scared of "big bad scary GUNZ," or "big bad scary brown people," - doesn't mean that legislation needs to be implemented to have an ENTIRE demograph of MILLIONS of people scrutinized for the actions/behavior of a SMALL minority.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

If we need to profile all Muslims because of the actions of a few we should do the same for white male gun owners.

Too late. Every time something happens, it's all "our" fault.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Parafitt

I thought Islam didn't tolerate drug use?

Oh I am sorry it was stoning of women...glad I reread the title of the first video again.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Good thread, I agree with the sentiment that the anti-Muslim rhetoric is hypocritical when you look at the number of massacres carried out by white males.

If we need to profile all Muslims because of the actions of a few we should do the same for white male gun owners.

The already do profile a large chunk of white males and have for some time. DHLS even stated openly some of their fears that pointed directly and without mincing words really, at a certain sort as more dangerous than others......even after 911.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Why are we equating religions with races? The answer is racism, otherwise you might have known there are Muslims of every shade.

Yes its true. There a crazy bloodthirsty Muslims of all color and race. (sorry couldn't resist)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh

No matter the perp, no matter the reason, Law abiding gun owners and our culture are blamed for everything.

There are no law abiding gun owners. Once you buy a gun, you've already shown you have entertained the "thought" of harm to another human being. Once you "think" about it, you're in the "planning" stage of a crime. It is the goal of all law enforcement to catch the criminal "before" he can carry out the crime. So, with gun ownership, you've begun to leave a trail of "crumbs" for investigators to follow already. It's only a matter of time before the crime is concluded. But, the evidence is already starting to mount up. As soon as someone is shot, the police have to go back and track all those steps you made in acquiring the weapon, transporting the arms, buying the bullets, etc...all of these things are "clues" being deposited along the way by the gun owner. But, the plans themselves to carryout the crime is itself a crime, so they don't have to wait until you shoot the gun. That would be too late, to do anything about it anyway. This is the same principle they use to arrest all the terrorists in the "planning" stage of their crime.

So, if law enforcement can arrest someone for thinking and planning a terrorist act, and ship them off to gitmo without trial, then they can just as readily arrest anyone in the US for just buying the wrong type of gun.

edit on 22-6-2016 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
There seems to be some simple division missing in the suggested equation. I see a much lower percentage.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
This thread has gone so way off topic it's ludicrous.

I've not ever met anyone who owns a white, male gun.

I'm not sure what I'd do if I ever saw a white, male gun.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
The OP is some kind of shill or bot, I'm almost sure of it.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: paradoxious

That's because you're not gay, or not white, or have no mirrors in your house.

One of those three things must be true.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: paradoxious

That's because you're not gay, or not white, or have no mirrors in your house.

One of those three things must be true.

Okay, you got me there. I'm not gay, but I am white and have several mirrors.

That doesn't change the fact I've never seen a white, male gun or the owner of one.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
We could profile black men if you want to be statistically correct, but that's racist because they're not white.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Ummm...you actually flagged your own thread 17 times...?

Duuuuude/ette...that's not even Kosher...or Halal...that just pathetic...cause I know there's not that many ATS'rs that actually think in such a childish...inarticulate manner...

Hillary...is that you...?

So...Dante...my North American of African descent...friend...Why the blatent hostility toward the "white man"...
That's positively racist...As a mixed race person of North American and European ancestry...I really take offense to that singling out...in a racial manner..............ANY...race...or ethnic group...

My...GOD...man/woman...the huuumanatee...

So...MRS/MR...Galand...how...DID...you manage such a neat trick...cause I'm fairly certain they're far fewer full blown partisans that agree with you enough to flag such blatancy...

Shakes head...mumbles something about no hope for the wicked...kicks the threadxcrement off his # kickers...puts back on his straw hat...picks a longish reed of grass ...bites off the end...chews...spits...puts hands behind the straps of his coveralls and wearing an Opie-ish grin...whistles the Mayberry...RFD tune as he ambles off stage left...

With that fish pole over my shoulder...natch...

Yeehaw...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Thank you for using bold, caps, and underline. It will really help people understand these important facts you point out.

Keep up the fine work.

In the future, in the interests of highlighting how important this is, could you make all posts with all those things. Bold, underlined, and in caps, will help get the word out.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Actually, it appears that liberals (overall) are the largest representative group of criminality on the planet.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
Actually, it appears that liberals (overall) are the largest representative group of criminality on the planet.

They are also sissies and cowards

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join