It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing the refugee crisis first hand my thoughts

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Living in north western germany, things are not to bad here yet... but me and several other guys I know will not let our wives go into any major city alone.

The gypsies used to be annoying but you could talk with them and they werent looking to make to big a ruckus (imo), the migrants are a different breed when they get enough of them together they dont think twice about blocking traffic or roughing people up.

We absolutely should help the old, the children the women, but I still havent seen a lot of them...

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I wrote this on another thread.

I am very anti the current refugee wave since I feel every country should have a choice in what values that people have in their countries and free migration is a race to the bottom for the social systems in countries that provide basics.

My idea is to half way follow Australia that make it clear it is either you follow Australian rules or you wont ever get in.

Pick a place in the world. Libya seem to be the perfect place since it is already so screwed up. Send in Military personal that have order to kill all ISIS and criminals and enforce martial law.

All refuges/migration regardless of where they in Europe get sent to this place. They will get food, shelter, basic education and health care. If they have no passport they will be given a EU Refugee passport. This gives them rights to be in EU refugee zone but does not give them access to travel within EU.

At this place they can ask for relocation/work permit/sponsor ship to whatever European country they like but it is immigration not refugee. Every country can choose what they need and want for their society.

If they need unskilled labor they can grant access to unskilled labor.
If they need doctors they can relocate people who are already partially or fully educated or sponsor someone who want to be educated as a doctor.

The countries should be able to protect their social systems from people who cannot be hired or integrated in their host country.

Every county has a right to demand a social contract from the person wanting to immigrate. Following democracy ideals and equality of female/male/sexuality and no demand for Sharia is a few example I would like added to my countries demand. Make citizenship a longer process so that people have to prove they are part of their new society.

What do you say ATS?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

It is all about who you let in. There are people who want to work hard and people who are lazy. I am somewhere in between myself.

The idea is to create a system where you add those who can thrive and reject those who are going to be a bad fit. The trouble is we are treating everyone the same and it is not fair on those who want to integrate vs those who do not.
edit on 23-6-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Does anybody believe the excuses muslim countries like Saudi Arabia had for not taking in the refugees?
It really does seem fishy how Europe was just bombarded with people like that and the richest Islamic nations did next to nothing.
There is most definitely an agenda behind the crisis.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join