It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing the refugee crisis first hand my thoughts

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
I think thats a generalisation. I have met a few migrants in the UK who came in through our controlled route and they have really worked hard and are trying.

I tnink a good majority if given the chance do want to learn how to lead a prosperous life in the west.

Re-read what you just posted, and then re-read the title of your thread.

People who willing came to the UK, are far more likely to have the intention of assimilating, or at least learning.

These refugees are NOT willing migrants. At least, not the ones who did not willingly seek refuge for nefarious reasons...

They do not want your way of life, it is abhorrent to them. They do not want your laws, they have one law. They do not care about your rights, you are inferior.

Look at the entire situation, do you see any sort of gratefulness or simply violence in order to get what they want?

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
That money you speak of all stems from the US Dollar and the governing bodies of said countries would not like to share it with anybody but them selves. If the migrants could go there and gain more rights, I would wager they would, but it's not that simple!

Arabian woman are among the prettiest in the world... Hence the reason for the archaic belief they need to be covered!
And European women are among the most will-fullest/ strongest!

So no sir I disagree. a reply to: Butterfinger

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Parafitt

The violent ones like the one i had to chase off should be sent back asap even if they do face danger.

But i have seem a homeless women with two children and even Arabic looking women prostituteing themselves. A lot of syrians were actually rather secular and moderate. I was a uni with a few Iranians and syrians before the war and they were good people. Its why isis hate them as to isis, moderate secular muslims are as bad as you and me.

They are not here illegally. Mad Merkal of germany invited them in.

They came and now face a desperate situation.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AnInvisibleCorner

The fact that the AE and SA arent the first choice says alot, considering AE is one of the richest per capita in the world, and just right there.

Europe is an easy target for mass migrations filled with wolves in sheep's clothing.

Wouldn't Muslims want to help Muslims during times of such strife?

It says a lot about the greed and callousness towards their own brothers and sisters in faith.

Re: Arabic Women
My wife is half Saphardic/English. My comment was a low blow in regards to rights of women being able to show some skin in the middle of the desert.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: imod02

There's already plenty of housing ready & waiting for them in Angola....one of the many lovely Chinese ghost cities with schools hospitals and 758 housing blocks...they could have it all to themselves too so there would be no culture or language to learn
Kilamba Angola

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I hear you!
But Muslim is such a broad spectrum. Different factions of Christianity have been at each other's throats for quite some time and until very recently!

I also agree that there are wolves dressed in sheeps clothing vying to gain access for nefarious reasons but there are also people here in places of power with even more nefarious intent! to blow a reply to: Butterfinger

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga
a reply to: crazyewok

you do understand 91% of syrian population is islamic/muslim - that means they want to dominate the world. they will not assimilate into a new culture, because they believe that their book is the only book, and their laws take precedence over yours. you cannot make them adapt western values, or to take in culture that is not arab.
they will be a disease on this world, slowly trying to make every country turn islamic and live under sharia. this is a stupid idea, because it would be a waste of time, resources, and money.
the only way to deal with this is to accept the fact that someone is trying to pit islam against the rest of the world. TPTB are trying to start a holy war, a race war, and civil war and unrest throughout the world to bring populations down because they cannot control the surrent population.
theres always a hidden agenda. you simply do not invite the enemy to bunk with you just because they have no where to go. these are not refugees. these are people that want to spread the disease of islam.
im sorry, but unless donald trump is elected president, every country in the world besides china will allow these hooligan, homophobic, woman beating barbarians to infiltrate and wage jihad against anyone in their way.
london has a muslim mayor. he makes all pictures of women taken down. im sure within the next 10 years, most of europe will be under sharia law, and within 50-100 years, america will die as well.
end religion, end hate, end the agenda

They are making inroads here in Japan, but if they come here illegally, deportation is rest assured. Now the real problem here is a shortage of labor, so recently the laws have been changed and or relaxed a bit. But one thing that hasn't and that is if they break any Japanese law, prison will be their home till deportation and their family will be deported quickly as I understand it. Also note, if the male marries a Japanese gal and breaks the law, he WILL be deported to his homeland country, no exceptions. Japanese wife will have to follow is she wants to be with him. Tough laws here, but I got to say, "common sense" still exists here. But why can't common sense happen in Europe, something really behind the scenes is really politically taken place.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Those same people would try to get back no matter how many times you/we kicked them out.

Why don't we look at the cause of the problem, and try to to solve it rather than trying to relive the symptoms? a reply to: crazyewok

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Wow, thanks for the update ive been waiting to hear a live person share their experience much appreciated.

please keep up on the info.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AnInvisibleCorner

You can only lead a horse to water.

They don't want to be civilized in their home countries if they come to ours and act like barbarians raping and attacking women.

Luckily in the US it isn't happening like that yet.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Define civilized for me please!?

Because i have come across many aspects of the world that are far from it yet accepted as such... a reply to: onequestion

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Best idea would be to open safe and secure refugee camps in European. There we can educate and guide them into how life works in the west and how to survive here day to day. We can also filter out the trouble makers and preform proper back ground checks.
Then if they show willingness to integrate ease them into a EU country, ideally one that has a population problem and needs new blood. Those that dont want to integrate can stay in the camp until there country of origin is deemed safe our they find another middle eastern country to move.

Actually, wouldn't a better idea be to have the UN set up refugee camps near their countries, you know, so the can go BACK to their countries. You know, like we done for 7 decades!?!?

And wouldn't it be a much sounder national policy to just really incentivize young Germans to have 3 to 5 babies? If you were to tell a young German couple "hey we will give you X amt of benefits per kid you have till they are 18, I bet you'd see a baby boom.

I mean hell it's got to be easier, safer and cheaper to do that then try to teach M.E. natives the language, culture, respect for women, other religions gays, the wrongness of honor killings ect and then expect them to magically become "German"?

To figuratively and literally "stock" your country with foreigners and expect your country to survive culturally like it has for centuries is the highest form of folly I have ever seen. Good luck to the national identities of any European country dumb enough to try that.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Sound logic, but can Germany, Europe, the world handle it? a reply to: pavil

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnInvisibleCorner

It seems to me that people are flooding our boarders in an attempt to follow the flow of money (in an ever increasingly harsh world), which is being drained out of their homeland.

I seriously doubt that things suddenly got so horrible that many Somalis, Moroccans, Iranians just realized how awful things are in their home countries. You can make a case for Libya and Syria, but Iraq and Afghanistan have been @ß#r% holes for decades. You can't tell me all of a sudden after 35 years Afghans just now realized how bad their country is. This exodus seems far too sudden to just be a spur of the moment thing. There are wheels within wheels when it comes to global politics. Notice they don't go to Russia, China even the well to do Arab states.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
You are right, I can't tell anyone anything and I wouldn't presume to!

The problems have been going on for a lot longer in and around that geographical location!

A lot of people are now realising this...

a reply to: pavil

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Another reason i hope that the EU crashes. As they are directly to blame for this.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: sycomix

Camps are a fantastic idea, contain any potential threats for assessment, once cleared placed into a work/rehab/education and assimilation program. If they cannot assimilate and contribute to the society they wish to join they have no place in it.

Exactly.

Lot of EU countrys are developing population problems were there population is shrinking and older people are becoming more numerous than young work age people.

A lot of these could be guided into life into one of these countries.

While in the camp asign them a country , get them to learn its language and customs then ease them into life there through day release programs and half way houses.
Help them to hit the floor running.

When released i would also give them special passports that only allow then to live in the country they are assigned. If after 5 years they have integrated and kept out of trouble allow them the option mof seeking full citizenship.
I don't want them in European countries though. They are not the same race and come from a vastly different culture which has been at odds with Europe for 1,400 years. Through inbreeding with close relatives they are also mentally and morally retarded. They are a lose-lose situation.

Did they help any Europeans when we had 2 brutal and savage wars last century? Can we build churches in their lands? Can we wear our clothes in their lands? Can we impose Christian law in their lands?

Before you slam me, take note that many Europeans, indeed the majority, feel as I do.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The problem with all "White" societies generally these days, is the Guilt complex developed by various do gooder, wacky weed, leftists, that think everything should be coffee coloured and homogenized into a melting pot of harmony and sameness.

The strangest thing, to me is, how these barmey leftist keep touting about "Diversity", but at the same time extolling the virtues of "Assimilation" as the panacea to Humanity's woes.

How can you have.."Diversity" and "Assimilation" at the same time.......its impossible in human culture.

You either, assimilate completely into another's "World" or you remain in your Own Diverse World.

These ideas of a Coffee World clearly have not been heard by the "Coffee" people.

Perhaps...White culture IS too dominating, to enticing, too much fun???

Personally, I love the diversity of human culture and tribes......I dont really want to go to Japan and see Arab looking people walking around, I want to see Japanese...in Samurai suits and Kimonos.
Same for China, Africa, ME, Asia etc.
When I go to Europe, I want to see Europeans, people of the same tribe as myself and my heritage.....my ancestoral lands....
Not a bunch of coffee people, who are not natives, with their own separate culture and beliefs.

There is a native population crisis in Europe, which is once again caused by the leftist, feminist, equality etc movements who have undermined the role of Males, and denigrated the role of the nurturing Female, to the detriment of the society and the Tribe.

White Govts, will have to realise, to maintain growth, they will have to add incentives for the natives to breed.
Pay white people to have babies again.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Best idea would be to open safe and secure refugee camps in Europe.

Best idea would be have strong border controls and an immediate deportation policy for the ones that manage to sneak through.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   

I think thats a generalisation. I have met a few migrants in the UK who came in through our controlled route and they have really worked hard and are trying.

I tnink a good majority if given the chance do want to learn how to lead a prosperous life in the west.

Do they

Here are some who were given a chance >>>>

www.youtube.com...

Working hard at assimilation

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join