It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton 'gets rich making you poor,' Trump charges

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: stosh64

Oh that's funny. MSNBC is lies? Where do you get your news?

From you tube of course!

edit on 6 28 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Incase you haven't had enough,

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: sycomix
a reply to: Sillyolme

Have you ever known congress to tell the truth either? What about the emails? Ohh yeah forgot about those huh? How many were classified? How many were directly about the event? Ohh easy to forget about those huh?

Speaking of the emails shows she lied on Benghazi. They knew what happened but lied and try to say it was over a stupid video that like 10 people watched.

Hillary Clinton’s statements

10:08 p.m., Sept. 11, press statement

“I condemn in the strongest terms the attack on our mission in Benghazi today. As we work to secure our personnel and facilities, we have confirmed that one of our State Department officers was killed. We are heartbroken by this terrible loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and those who have suffered in this attack.

“Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet. The United States deplores any intentional effort to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. Our commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation. But let me be clear: There is never any justification for violent acts of this kind.”

11:12 p.m., Sept. 11, e-mail to her daughter, Chelsea Clinton:

“Two of our officers were killed in Benghazi by an al Qaeda-like group. . . . Very hard day and I fear more of the same.”

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join