It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton 'gets rich making you poor,' Trump charges

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

She lied people died! End of story!

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: xuenchen

The # has never held a real job OR created a job.

Crooked Hillary TAKES checks...she doesn't WRITE them.
There is NO denying the fact that Big Banks OWN her ass...and the Saudis OWN the rest of her.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
and after that he called her for some money, lol

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Alternate reality or not whatever is or has been said...Trump will mash it up and spit it back to his people with a flare unique to and used by con artist!
Cheers

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: sycomix

Ok. There you are. You have it all worked out so no sense in me using my feeble excuses to try and change your mind.
Have a good night.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Oh that's funny. MSNBC is lies? Where do you get your news?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

It was all lies. You all know it and pretend.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

She is on now spewing fecal matter from the hole in her face, I need to vomit.

Trumpista eloquence.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
War on Poverty is a joke. Just like Obamacare. If they would have just given cash disbursements to the people targeted by the programs they'd all be millionaires.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It was all lies. You all know it and pretend.

I didn't listen to it so I don't know that. I'm sure Trump told a lot of lies in this speech, he tells a lot of them in general. My point was that if you care about that, then listen to it for yourself and count them rather than rely on a biased news agency to tell you how many lies he spoke.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Why is anyone surprised at what comes out of a politicians mouth and why are the public buying it hook line and sinker.

Trump lies, yes, to get his way. He bullies and tries to make people believe he is right and that they are wrong. The man is not as good of a business man as people would believe, has nothing in common with the average citizen of the country, inherited his money from his father, who was a racist and a tax cheat. And what ever happened to I am going to self fund my campaign, while he is out asking for donors to give him money so he can run for president, including having all of his major events at his properties to which his campaign pays him.

Clinton is no better, there are skeletons in the closet and ultimately a few of them came out, yet even when the reports cleared her of any wrong doing, people still cling to the notion that she did something wrong and still state the same rhetoric, and go after her, yet while her predecessors did the exact same thing, yet no one is going after them. Bush and Cheny destroyed thousands of emails, rather than preserve them, and Powell did not turn in all of his emails, even Rice got classified emails via a pubic server.

The reality is that neither candidate can do anything about the Jobs sector, it is up to the private companies to do such. Though one would think that Trump would understand that, since most if not all of the products that are still currently selling, is made in factories overseas, by foriegn workers, and not in the USA.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

But no one is laughing at me . Remember that. They are laughing at trump.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

No she didn't. You are totally wrong which is my point. You are believing lies. Oh wait unless you're saying you witnessed this with your own eyes. Did you?

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I might miss some. I don't know how much of what he said was stupid conspiracy theories and right wing rhetoric. I identified several myself including the " she was sleeping at 3AM " when the whole thing went down at 9PM Washington time and that she was on the phone the whole night.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Anyone for the actual topic?

Donald J. Trump asserted that Hillary R. Clinton gets rich by making the American people poor.

Is that true, or not? Why? How?

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
And do some research to determine whether anyone was made poor, or made to stay poor in order for Forrest Trump to get rich.

What kind of logic is this?.

Hillary gets richer and richer the same way as Trump does, and with the same effect on some.

The thing that scares me is how many people actually take in the nonsense any of them spew from their potato holes.

There is something to be taken from this issue, but it is being hazed over and contorted, convoluted by party lines and rhetoric to prevent most from seeing what that thing is.

Didn't need dumbass Trump to admit to buying political favors and trying to recover by saying the system is broken to know the system is broken.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

...and this from the guy who stiffs his contractors and doesn't pay his bills? Pretty weak.

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

No she self incriminated under oath with what difference does it make at this point statement. That was all but a confession that she had received requests for evac and aid that she had denied. Ohh and the emails confirm this. Yeah she lied, they died.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Well this isn't just a Hillary problem, it's a problem with all democrats. They prey on the weak. It's especially easy for them to scavenge the poorest neighborhoods with the worst educational systems, making promises to improve their lives and give them false hopes. Interesting how things never get better, school systems are not improving, kids are not learning more but rather they are having their standards lowered to make it look like it's improving when it's not. The democrats continue to ride that ignorance and exploit the people who don't have hope in the world around them. The democrat in shining armor comes along and says they'll snap their fingers and give them what they deserve.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

The what difference statement was not about the events of that night it was about the talking points Susan Rice used for her Sunday morning show. Sen johnson was asking her about how those comments fit the situation and her response after being interrupted a few times after being asked said that. Not about the attack or tragic deaths. This has been well established but as usual if you're in the hate Hillary camp it gets twisted or ignored but mostly twisted. I'm not surprised when this is trotted out but have no issue because the actual transcripts are available as,well as video showing that comment in context .

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join