It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Puerto Rican man claims he was Orlando shooter's gay lover and says the Pulse nightclub attack was

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Whether this guy is lying or not it seems pretty certain that Mateen was gay.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: AMPTAH

No she didn't...

As shown above she had no idea if he had gay tendencies.

Man, I don't make these things up. I only read and report. Like you, I can't figure out which of the various stories is true.
But, here is one of my sources:

Omar Mateen Gay

[QUOTE]
However, during an interview with the Brazilian television station SBT Brazil, Mateen's ex-wife, Sitora Yusufiy, claimed that his father called him gay while in her presence.[
[/QUOTE]

and,

[QUOTE]
Gawker reported that Yusufiy's fiance, Marco Dias, told Brazilian media in Portuguese that she had told him that Mateen had "gay tendencies".[73] He also added that his family and others believed he was gay, and that "the FBI asked her not to tell this to the American media".
[/QUOTE]

So, basically, ON REQUEST FROM THE FBI, Mateen's wife denied knowing about him being gay to "AMERICAN MEDIA", but she gave testimony to "FOREIGN MEDIA" that indicates the exact opposite, that she knew that he was gay.

edit on 22-6-2016 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Where is your proof?

I don't see any evidence of Mateen posting or recording the allleged pledge to Hezbollah but there are many postings and recordings of his pledge to ISLAM/isis.

I don't see where he was medically evaluated as "looney tunes" but there is solid evidence that he passed a psychiatirc evaluation for a security firm that contracts with the federal government.

His primary motivation was obviously islamic jihad and he is no more crazy than any other muslim terrorist.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

a reply to: atomish

We certainly cannot discount the possibility that this was the case with Mateen.

No you can't, but it is only speculation at this point so to take it any other way would be a fallacy.

Indeed. Is there a problem with speculation?

Or did I somehow present my statements as anything other than speculation? If so, my apologies.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

You are quoting his EX-wife not his current wife.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Whether this guy is lying or not it seems pretty certain that Mateen was gay.

And how is that pretty certain...as everything is speculation without actual evidence he was.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

Oh wow I didn't know he had pledged to Hezbollah, that makes no sense at all, you're right.

Thanks for that info.

~Tenth

Marteen did not pledge to Hezbollah. There is absolutley no evidence or credible source for that ridiculous claim.

The FBI alleged that a few years ago a former co-worker alleged that Mateen may have said he belonged to hezbollah. Pretty weak hearsay evidence from a co-worker who may have confused the many islamic terrorist groups that even experts have trouble distinguishing sometimes. It is in no way "a pledge" and it is also worth noting that ISIS did not even exist a few years ago when this alleged incident took place.
edit on 22-6-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
I've been saying for a week and a half this was a targeted attack that turned into a massacre.

Pledging allegiance to ISIS & Hezbollah is just another reason I don't believe religion played a part.

No Muslims would honestly pledge their motives to both...
Hell even non-Muslims know Hezbollah & ISIS are at war in Syria.

Guy was a loony tune.

Where did he pledge allegiance to hezbollah?

(OD) Orlando Police Dispatcher
(OM) Omar Mateen
OD: Emergency 911, this is being recorded.
OM: In the name of God the Merciful, the beneficent [Arabic]
OD: What?
OM: Praise be to God, and prayers as well as peace be upon the prophet of God [Arabic]. I wanna let you know, I’m
in Orlando and I did the shootings.
OD: What’s your name?
OM: My name is I pledge of allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi of the Islamic State.
OD: Ok, What’s your name?
OM: I pledge allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi may God protect him [Arabic], on behalf of the Islamic State.
OD: Alright, where are you at?
OM: In Orlando.
OD: Where in Orlando?

I see no hezbollah...

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Omar Mateen Gay

Anyone can edit a wikipedia page...that isn't proof of anything.

However, during an interview with the Brazilian television station SBT Brazil, Mateen's ex-wife, Sitora Yusufiy, claimed that his father called him gay while in her presence.[

And that is your argument to prove he was gay...I call heterosexual people gay all the time, it doesn't mean they are.

Gawker reported that Yusufiy's fiance, Marco Dias, told Brazilian media in Portuguese that she had told him that Mateen had "gay tendencies".[73] He also added that his family and others believed he was gay, and that "the FBI asked her not to tell this to the American media".

Gawker really?

Funny but she says she didn't know if he had gay tendencies...

The ex-wife of the shooter at a gay Florida nightclub says the man enjoyed nightlife, but she's not sure if he had any homosexual tendencies.

www.latimes.com...

It should also be noticed that what was said was supposedly what she said there is no evidence other than her fiance's word this happened...provide something that shows she said this without it coming from the fiance' and you may have something.

Fiance's don't care for their soon to be's ex boyfriends so I wouldn't put it past him to maybe tell a bit of a tale that he knows can't be disputed since the man in question is dead and can't defend himself.

So, basically, ON REQUEST FROM THE FBI, Mateen's wife denied knowing about him being gay to "AMERICAN MEDIA", but she gave testimony to "FOREIGN MEDIA" that indicates the exact opposite, that she knew that he was gay.

Again a claim made by her fiance...can you provide anything other than his word that this actually happened, because speculating on something doesn't make it true.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
A person called Muhammed Maleek said today that he reported Omar Mateen to the FBI back in 2014. That he had become alarmed at Omar's rhetoric and behavior.

Is that what put him on the no-fly list? How did he get dropped off of the list? How was he now working for a mercenary contractor with Homeland Security as one of its clients?

Dirty Wars by Jeremy Scahill

This is all just disgusting.
Horrifically disgusting.
edit on 6/22/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Again a claim made by her fiance...can you provide anything other than his word

Apart from speculating, I only have the reports I read to go on.

I've read more things to indicate Mateen was gay, in all the reports, than I've seen suggesting he was really just an Islamic Terrorist. And given that Mateen is supposed to have pledged allegiance to all sorts of factions of Islam that are opposed to each other politically, it isn't clear that Mateen even knew what those Islamic groups stood for.

So, my verdict, he was just a gay guy that got pissed off for some reason at that club.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

I think some people will say anything for money and/or attention.

Who knows all the same, maybe the guys problem was that he was a closet homosexual and that why he committed such a horrible act of depravity, stranger things have happened.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
I've been saying for a week and a half this was a targeted attack that turned into a massacre.

Pledging allegiance to ISIS & Hezbollah is just another reason I don't believe religion played a part.

No Muslims would honestly pledge their motives to both...
Hell even non-Muslims know Hezbollah & ISIS are at war in Syria.

Guy was a loony tune.

Loony as he was he was/is great for folks who wanna drop bombs over there, and boyz from there who wanna blow stuff up over here.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Funny how nothing is concrete but because someone else says he is that is the only thing you need for proof...well it doesn't take much to prove something to you does it?

Funny how these so called reports say his ex knew his tendencies yet she herself said he didn't display any that she saw...I will take her word over some nobody making the claim...but hey you can beloeve whatever BS you want...I prefer actual evidence, something that hasn"t been provided over all the speculation.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Funny how nothing is concrete but because someone else says he is that is the only thing you need for proof.

It's not because "someone" says, i'ts because "many different people" say. There are many different claims indicating Mateen was gay. Those people have no reason to lie. So, even if you take one witness out, as questionable, there are still several saying the same thing.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

A wannabe will pledge to as many as he thinks will further whatever cause he was killing for.

Those who commit crimes like this are not exactly the brightest of the bunch.

Well the real question is, did those he pleaded allegiance to accept his pledge.

I could care less if they are bright, most likely they are well below average. If those they claim to kill for accept the kill and take credit for it then so be it...you are only as strong as your weakest link...

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

a reply to: research100

Miguel described the shooter as sweet and cuddly and and saying sweet things like islam loves everybody Islam, describing it as 'a beautiful religion in which everyone is welcome - gays, trans, bisexuals, heteros, everyone.'

There is how you know the story is BS.

The man's own father said he was upset at seeing two men kiss in Miami before this tragedy happened.

What are the odds he was hiding that part of himself from his family?

I was in the closet for a long time and said terrible, terrible things about gay folk to my friends and family when prompted.

~Tenth
ew

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join