It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Puerto Rican man claims he was Orlando shooter's gay lover and says the Pulse nightclub attack was

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Puerto Rican man claims the Pulse nightclub attack was 'revenge' after Omar Mateen discovered one of the men he'd had a threesome with was HIV positive

Puerto Rican man claims he was Orlando shooter's gay lover and says the Pulse nightclub attack was 'revenge' after Omar Mateen discovered one of the men he'd had a threesome with was HIV positive

a man identified only as Miguel claims the shooter told him he was livid after finding out 1 of 2 other guys he had a threesome with was HIV positive (apparently they tested negative at the time but test was too soon and was positive

...........Miguel described the shooter as sweet and cuddly and and saying sweet things like islam loves everybody Islam, describing it as 'a beautiful religion in which everyone is welcome - gays, trans, bisexuals, heteros, everyone.'

but we heard all these stories from grade school on up and the guys with the gay dating apps saying the shooter was really creepy...the descriptions in this story don't jibe at all with the stories of his behavior that already came out

what do you all think????

edit on 22-6-2016 by research100 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-6-2016 by research100 because: changed last sentence

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

Already posted here.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

The rules state on thread in BAN and one in another forum is perfectly okay

On Topic, this has been theorized from the start, that him claiming to be an ISIS supporter was a ruse to get attention.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

ah dang I did a search...go ahead and close this thread

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I've been saying for a week and a half this was a targeted attack that turned into a massacre.

Pledging allegiance to ISIS & Hezbollah is just another reason I don't believe religion played a part.

No Muslims would honestly pledge their motives to both...
Hell even non-Muslims know Hezbollah & ISIS are at war in Syria.

Guy was a loony tune.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Oh wow I didn't know he had pledged to Hezbollah, that makes no sense at all, you're right.

Thanks for that info.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

The rules state on thread in BAN and one in another forum is perfectly okay

On Topic, this has been theorized from the start, that him claiming to be an ISIS supporter was a ruse to get attention.

~Tenth

Seems more like a planted story than anything else and I have outlined the logic in the other thread.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Except this story is unsubstantiated so there's no reason to believe it yet.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Pledging allegiance to ISIS & Hezbollah is just another reason I don't believe religion played a part.

A wannabe will pledge to as many as he thinks will further whatever cause he was killing for.

Those who commit crimes like this are not exactly the brightest of the bunch.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: VivreLibre
Except this story is unsubstantiated so there's no reason to believe it yet.

It's not though, there are eye witnesses to corroborate the man's story, some hotel employees, people who frequented Pulse who say they saw him there in the weeks before hand.

It's not..100% investigated and shown to be true, but there's enough there right now to warrant more investigations IMO.

ETA: Could still be BS though!

~Tenth
edit on 6/22/2016 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Miguel described the shooter as sweet and cuddly and and saying sweet things like islam loves everybody Islam, describing it as 'a beautiful religion in which everyone is welcome - gays, trans, bisexuals, heteros, everyone.'

There is how you know the story is BS.

The man's own father said he was upset at seeing two men kiss in Miami before this tragedy happened.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Miguel described the shooter as sweet and cuddly and and saying sweet things like islam loves everybody Islam, describing it as 'a beautiful religion in which everyone is welcome - gays, trans, bisexuals, heteros, everyone.'

The man's own father said he was upset at seeing two men kiss in Miami before this tragedy happened.

What are the odds he was hiding that part of himself from his family?

I was in the closet for a long time and said terrible, terrible things about gay folk to my friends and family when prompted.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I didn't know about Hezbollah either. Personally I don't think religion ever plays a part in terrorism except as a lure and a cover.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

The father "planted" that story in the news media. I fell for it too. Until, the wife said the Father called his son "gay", in front of her, and she also thought he had gay tendencies, constantly checking himself in the mirror, and admiring himself, which most straight men don't do.

There are so many story angles involved here, I don't think we'll ever be able to determine the truth by arguments. But, one thing, no straight guy goes to a gay bar regularly for 3 years, even if he's friends with gays. There's nothing for him there. All that time would be better spent in a regular night club with straight women. It just seems a complete waste to time for a straight guy to invest that much time and effort to travel afar to visit a gay club if he isn't interested in men.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I was in the closet for a long time and said terrible, terrible things about gay folk to my friends and family when prompted.

~Tenth

This is a good point. Some of my friends/family that are homosexual have said very hurtful things about gays while they were deep in the closet.

It seems a rather natural defense mechanism for any person and often, I believe some of those most vociferously against homosexuality hold that position because they themselves are either in denial about their own sexuality or are using it to divert attention away from the same.

We certainly cannot discount the possibility that this was the case with Mateen.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

From his own wife...she couldn't be that dumb, but then again maybe she was.

I just think it's a bit too convenient that someone comes out now well after this happened, and in the story the man said his wife knew he was gay...but here she says she didn't know...

The ex-wife of the shooter at a gay Florida nightclub says the man enjoyed nightlife, but she's not sure if he had any homosexual tendencies. "When we had gotten married, he confessed to me about his past ... that he very much enjoyed going to clubs and the nightlife, and there was a lot of pictures of him," Sitora Yusufiy told CNN Tuesday from Denver. "I feel like it's a side of him or a part of him that he lived, but probably didn't want everybody to know about."

www.latimes.com...

I am more apt to believe the man enjoyed partying but his newly found radicalism somehow changed that outlook at the partying nightlife...and we know the gay community does know how to enjoy themselves, and if your going to go out with a blaze why not find one of the more popular gay clubs to hit.

To me this looks as though it is someone looking to get their 15 minutes of fame that can't be proven wrong because one of the so called players isn't around to say otherwise.

I may be wrong, but it all seems a bit too coincidental to me.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

~Tenth

Good point! Also, he might very well have been upset about seeing two men kiss, but for other reasons than his father presumed - like his own situation, if he felt that he would never be able to come out.

And likewise, religion might very well have played a part, but not in the way we presume - he might be angry at and blaming Islam for being supposed to dislike the very demographic of which he himself was a part. I can sort of see how one in a twisted way could pledge allegiance to extremist hate groups like ISIS - in a sense they drove him to it!

(I know, wildly speculative, but it is a way some of the apparently contradicting things could make sense!)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

The father "planted" that story in the news media. I fell for it too. Until, the wife said the Father called his son "gay", in front of her, and she also thought he had gay tendencies,

No she didn't...

As shown above she had no idea if he had gay tendencies.

constantly checking himself in the mirror, and admiring himself, which most straight men don't do

Um straight men do that also they call it narcissism. I can show you many who do not only at home, but even when they go out to nightclubs. So keeping a good look isn't exclusively for gay men.

But, one thing, no straight guy goes to a gay bar regularly for 3 years, even if he's friends with gays.

And most don't drive two hours away to go to them either. Also there is only speculation that he was doing this it hasn't been shown to be true yet now has it?

It just seems a complete waste to time for a straight guy to invest that much time and effort to travel afar to visit a gay club if he isn't interested in men.

Again that hasn't been proven that he was gay...it's just more speculation.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: atomish

We certainly cannot discount the possibility that this was the case with Mateen.

No you can't, but it is only speculation at this point so to take it any other way would be a fallacy.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I can't argue with you at this point, it seems either theory is valid.

Such a strange story all around.

~Tenth

top topics

<<   2 >>

join