It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Make America White Again billboard

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

The people that are going around crying racist and xenophobe have exactly ZERO room to talk.

So, Mr. Rick Tyler isn't a racist or xenophobe?

Gotcha. I must have stumbled into the wrong thread. My bad.

No need to get your tighty whiteys into a twist.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Why do you come off as a whiny little brat, every post I have ever read of yours all comes off sounding the same.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
There is a mixed race president in the White House. Shut up with the racism talk.

You are all creating racism. There is no 60's racism today. There is no modern day racism except maybe for the fact no one can say anything that could be considered racist, not even defined racist.

Bigots? Rev Al comes to mind. You know, the one who hates anyone who is not black and does not give him money. This is a bigot. Donald Trump has not made ONE racist remark. Racism is putting your race above others. HE HAS NEVER SAID NOT IMPLIED THIS. He pointed out criminals from Mexico.

This is what is wrong with our country.

Me - Hey you see that guy over there?
Lefty McLeft - where?
Me - The guy in the red shirt
Lefty McLeft - who..point him out
Me - The guy at the end of the bar next to the pretty girl
Lefty McLeft - I don't see who you are pointing out..
Me - He is wearing a baseball
Lefty McLeft - Still do not see him
Me - You do not see the black guy?
Lefty McLeft - bigot...do you also hate gays?

That is it in the nutshell.

My kids are raised color blind. They are raised to respect and learn all religions. They are raised not to look for differences but what they can learn from others. If more people did that, you would not have racism.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Can we make America Neapolitan again? You know, for those whites who are capable of both sun burning and tanning at the same time?

Unfortunately, with over 7+ billion people on this planet, we are bound to have loads of dip sh*ts throughout the masses.. This guy is one of those dip sh*ts...

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

That's a question for people who try to employ this "logic" in their argument to make European settlers out to be utter jackasses.

I disagree with many of their tactics, but war and tribal takeovers and usurping of nations existed on North America long before ol' whitey came around.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Trump made it popular to be bigoted... or so bigots thought.

No, Trump made it possible for the haters to claim bigotry against him because of their own desire to be hypocrites, and to lie about those they hate in order to present a valid case against those who do not support their idealist PC culture.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

That about sums it up! Thanks! Now if there was a way to mute lefty mcleft it might save the sanity of every other rational person left on the planet. But we can't have things like common sense impede lefty's freedom of speech now can we?

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

It's just how the right is... hateful and bigoted.

Ummm... Are you even aware when you blather this ignorance? The level of hate and bigotry on the left today far surpasses anything from the right.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IridiumFlareMadness

bigot is actually not a bad word, just a simple way to describe people who think they are better than others.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
It wasn't white to start with. Ask any "native American".a reply to: veracity

And before then it was no one so really.it's the deer and rabbits who we should be worshipping

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IridiumFlareMadness

Don't forget truth is micro aggressions so truth is hate

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: IridiumFlareMadness

Ummm... Are you even aware when you blather this ignorance? The level of hate and bigotry on the left today far surpasses anything from the right.

Ask an outsider. You might find that opinion is in dispute.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

He's formulating his own opinion based on the plethora of evidence of white and man and western culture hating carp being spewed from the media and universities around the country

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
"I'm not a racist, but I would America to be back to it's Racist 1960's ways".

Yeah..good job there.

~Tenth

You mean the decade that saw the passing of the Civil Rights Act and many moments of unity that banished racism and brought on an equality unheard of until then? It sounds like a time we SHOULD get back to. We're so fractured now nothing is going to unite us ever again.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: IridiumFlareMadness

Ask an outsider. You might find that opinion is in dispute.

I'm pretty far outside. And all indications point to it being true.

SM2

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
so let me get this straight. some jacka#@ in TN makes a racist billboard. Then, the lemmings come out and blame Trump?

sure this makes sense

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SM2

Did you notice the same tag line?

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Come on now...how far we gonna go back? a reply to: SlapMonkey

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Pretty sure it was this human sized turd that created the racism we're talking about. What do you suppose he meant by Make America White Again?

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Liberty was meant for better things than this.

Rick Tyler clearly shouldn't be left in control of anything more important or valuable than a freshly laid curl of dog turd, if this is really how he thinks.

Supremacists have no place in modern society, no matter which kind of supremacist they happen to be.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join