It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dianne Feinstein says Americans must prove their innocence if they’re on a watch list

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: butcherguy

so does yours

I am proud that my thinking is less linear.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Maybe he needed to stay on that list !!!!

Somebody had to really think about it.

SM2

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

that is why I wrote to have gov't money to assist this program to make is smoother and quicker...

if you would have read my whole post you would have seen this

Right because adding more government funding always helps things run smoother.....

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: xuenchen
something to consider ....

9 Easy Ways To Get Your Name on a Government Watch List

They are missing a big one on that list....
Being a veteran gets you on a watchlist.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Is Feinstein a TRUMP supporter? If her name wasn't attached, you'd would think that this came from Donald.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
She took an oath to protect the Constitution.

She is openly violating that oath.

Why is she not removed from office and charged with treason already?

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity
www.dea.gov... actually drug deaths are the leading cause of death among Americans surpassing cars and firearms and have been that way since 2004

www.breitbart.com...

SM2

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
a reply to: veracity
www.dea.gov... actually drug deaths are the leading cause of death among Americans surpassing cars and firearms and have been that way since 2004

www.breitbart.com...

well then...maybe we should make those drugs illegal......we need to ban all drugs....oh wait..

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Dianne Feinstein says Americans must prove their innocence if they’re on a watch list

Guilty till proven innocent

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Can someone tell me how we get HER name put on the "do not fly" watch list? Or any watch list for that matter.

It would bring us all a little pleasure if we could get some of these politicians to experience the same crap we "regular" citizens face.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

At this point we almost deserve what we get.

Well, California does, certainly.

I'd agree, but why on earth do they vote to foist her off on the rest of the country in a position of Senator?

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
You guys all realize that every one of us on ATS is being tracked via IP address and more, and put on some kind of list.

They have the technology despite anything Boss (Skeptic Overlord) does to stop it.

We're all on a list. And according to Frankfienstien, we're all guilty.

Now, how could we prove we're innocent, bashing Hillary and Obama, talking about relics on mars, discussing survivalism and living off grid and getting rid of the two party system and pushing theories that JFK was murdered and that Bush is a child molestor and...on and on and on.

That would be really hard to convince a federal judge that we're innocent of...whatever they might charge us for...like being suspicious or falling into the profile of a future sedition/rebel/revolutionary/riot inciter/ malcontent/potential threat.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
that's nothing, trump will have hearings and start tatooing people

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Yes one could even see this leading to a sort of proclamations and renunciations of sorts, signed statements ect and acts of coercion and "reestablishment" after it got its dam mind right.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: eNumbra
Why are so many people acting like innocent until proven guilty and due process are just now being killed?

That happened with the creation of those lists.

You guys are terrible conspiracy nuts.

Exactly. Some of the people who are complaining about this are the very same people who want to put all Muslims on these same types of lists. They have no problem declaring people like me "guilty until proven innocent". But they're only complaining now because it can possibly affect themselves.

My thoughts exactly.

It's funny how people are considering this to be a "left," thing - yet when the "right," does it (Donald is for no-fly no-gun), there's hardly a peep of opposition and it is heavily defended.

Yep. There's even a thread here from just a few days ago called "Donald Trump says US should consider profiling Muslims" (here) where some of them are saying the exact opposite stuff.

I've said it several times now: they want a 2 tiered society where govt stays out of their lives but stays in everybody else's lives. That explains their constant calls for "small government" on the issues that they care about while they also push for new profiling laws, new bathroom laws, restrictions on women's reproductive rights, etc.
edit on 22-6-2016 by enlightenedservant because: typo. i blame rubio and cruz

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: eNumbra
Why are so many people acting like innocent until proven guilty and due process are just now being killed?

That happened with the creation of those lists.

You guys are terrible conspiracy nuts.

Exactly. Some of the people who are complaining about this are the very same people who want to put all Muslims on these same types of lists. They have no problem declaring people like me "guilty until proven innocent". But they're only complaining now because it can possibly affect themselves.

My thoughts exactly.

It's funny how people are considering this to be a "left," thing - yet when the "right," does it (Donald is for no-fly no-gun), there's hardly a peep of opposition and it is heavily defended.

Yep. There's even a thread here from just a few days ago called "Donald Trump says US should consider profiling Muslims" (here) where some of them are saying the exact opposite stuff.

I've said it several times now: they want a 2 tiered society where govt stays out of their lives but stays in everybody else's lives. That explains their constant calls for "small government" on the issues that they care about while they also push for new profiling laws, new bathroom laws, restrictions on women's reproductive rights, etc.

Well thats a perfect picture of the liberal mind......assuming that there's not a case in any of these issues as well as....well what shall we call it when one puts bathroom "laws" on a basis with trying to stop actions of mass murder?

Hay we could at lest set up some sort of early warning system, some antenna for early stage acting out be a nut case Muslim. And lets face it they are way ahead of any other threat with guys on mind candy hearing voices running a decent second if not in numbers then in actual terror.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock
2 things.

1. ETA: Ok, I think I see what you're saying in your 2nd paragraph. But it's completely wrong. If you want to reduce killings in America, Muslims aren't the demographic that's doing the daily killings. So far in 2016, there have now been 6,374 gun related deaths in America. A whopping 50 of those have been by Muslim terrorists, all of which happened in the Orlando massacre (49 if you don't count the shooter). So there's no way your assertion can be correct that "nut case Muslims" are the major threat. (You can check US gun deaths stats here, and it updates daily.)

2. Context. Nothing you said refutes what I said about conservatives seeming to want government to stay out of their lives while loving to use government to interfere in the lives of everyone else. The bathroom law was a valid example since it's an issue of "small govt" conservatives actively pushing to increase laws and regulations against other groups (transgender citizens).
edit on 22-6-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

LOL - now imagine a big concrete wall keeping you all from escaping and a government keen to implement a mandatory gun confiscation program.

ETA: If the US government continues to morph into a Totalitarian nightmare, I can see a point in the future where all registered gun owners will be added to the list as the government increases it's net in attempting to reach for the guns in every single household. .

edit on 22-6-2016 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

I'm with you 1000%. Just said this in another thread. And the irony of all of that is the only one still fighting to maintain the validity and integrity of these lists that were foisted on us in 2001 (officially) is the ACLU, which is hated by most of the same people who yell the loudest about lists when it comes to guns.

Whack place.

ETA: To the topic, I'd welcome knowing that I was on a list and could get off of it in three days when I went to purchase a gun. As it stands today, you could be on one or more lists and never know at all.
edit on 6/22/2016 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

On part one yes if we are talking overall gun violence. But if we are talking Muslim explosions with firearms then we should be able to have early warning antenna for getting ahead of that......without falling under the guilt trip that Muslims are being profiled. Primarily because we know for a fact that many are become radicalized against western culture.

If we wanted to talk about the leading demographic of gun violence in the US, well thats another can of warms that the Obama administration never really addressed making hay rather out of nut cases going off.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join