It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton burying Trump: $42 million to $1.3 million

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I never heard that.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I have heard her say that when they left the White House in 2000, they were broke.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SM2

Well people like me who are voting for her know those allegations are bull. We're not easily influenced even given a steady diet of garbage. The votes she gotten already , the donations she getting pretty much say that not many do think there's any issue. Actions speak louder than words.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Well people like me who are voting for her know those allegations are bull. We're not easily influenced even given a steady diet of garbage. The votes she gotten already , the donations she getting pretty much say that not many do think there's any issue. Actions speak louder than words.

How do you reconcile the allegations that come straight from the horses mouth?

Even if you disregard everything you hear about hillary, other than what she says herself, there is more than enough to make the "not easily influenced" take a second look at her credibility and question her electability.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Since the only actions she has possibly performed are of an allegedly criminal nature, that, psychosis and cognitive dissonance speak even louder lol. Look at her record, she did nothing while in office except accept bribes in the form of lobbying and donations to the alleged "foundation", I expect she will get hers shortly ;-) little things like grand jury hearings, maybe treason charges, possibly throw in some fraud and embezzlement for good measure, as well as gifts from foreign governments to provide political favours, etc.

Cheers - Dave

SM2

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

if they are bull, why is she still under a criminal investigation? Why are they giving staffers immunity deals for statements? That doesnt lead one to the conclusion that they are all bull, it leads back to the conclusion that she is what she is, a liar, just like her husband and most of the people in D.C Even then, if you assume everyone in D.C is a liar and a crook, she has shown an knack for getting caught. All the way back to getting thrown off the Nixon case for ethics violations. So she has at the least demonstrated that she is not smart enough to hold the office.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion
So I'm supposed to be impressed that she has Wall-Street, foreign governments, and BIG money behind her?
Nah, I will find other means to measure their success. But if this is what makes you vote...

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Cuban: Trump 'doesn't have the cash' to self-fund

I'm with Mark Cuban on this. I have no proof but I always felt that Trump wasn't a billionaire. I don't think he is slumming it, but I don't think he is in the B club.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
a reply to: MisterSpock

Why should it matter who has more money? They're not auctioning off the presidency.

Not so much actioning but raising the prices to run in order to make sure only their candidate can afford to make it.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I think that's two different things. You can be a billionaire and not have the cash.

I think Trump is a billionaire. I have no idea how liquid he is. (Mostly gas probably, but that's for the physics forum).

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright
a reply to: interupt42

I think that's two different things. You can be a billionaire and not have the cash.

I think Trump is a billionaire. I have no idea how liquid he is. (Mostly gas probably, but that's for the physics forum).

Agreed, I just don't think he has either the cash or assets worth what he says.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

Donald Trump faces an extraordinary money deficit unheard of in modern presidential politics, entering the month with tens of millions of dollars less than Hillary Clinton.

Clinton's campaign had $42 million in the bank as of May 31, according to its report filed with the Federal Election Commission Monday. Her super PAC Priorities USA has $52 million.

Trump's campaign has $1.3 million.

LINK

Is Trump the biggest underdog in the history of US presidential elections? The electoral college is massively in Clinton's favor, Trump's party barely supports him, Trump's ideological beliefs won't win over many democrats, and he has a gigantic deficit in terms of fundraising to deal with.

He claims he can completely self-fund his campaign if he wants to. Mark Cuban claims otherwise:

Cuban: Trump 'doesn't have the cash' to self-fund

If there was ever a time to cue the "Rocky" theme, it's now. The only problem is, this is real life...
What are you saying, most Democrats are welfare queens and aren't interested in jobs that Trump will bring back to America??? They ought to be concerned with the millions of illegals in the country competing for the food stamps they live on...And then the muzlims terrorists Hillary will continue to bring into the country...They all get free housing and foodstamps along with cash...And they don't care if they kill Republicans or Democrats...

Besides Trump doesn't need all that cash...He get free airtime on all the media channels...

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Well, it helps to be taking money from terrorists and enemies of the United States. Trump is not a good person, but at least he doesn't take his money from China and the Saudis. Clinton is a terrible person AND she takes funding from the worst types of people.
Trump is not a good person??? Who are you, Whoopi Goldburg??? The Trumps give millions to charity...His employees love him...

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Why ? Because the D Party and Hillary told you that ?
You know , Richard M. Nixon tried the same thing - "I am not a crook' . How did that work out ?
I am calling "Wizard's First Rule Here"

edit on 6/23/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

SM2

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I just have to ask, has Hillary ever told the truth? just once?

lets look back....

kicked off the Nixon case for ethical violations
landed under sniper fire...lol liar
I don't have a personal email server...oh THAT server...well it's not in my basement...OH THAT basement
I never sent or received any classified or sensitive emails....oh THOSE classified and sensitive emails...well I deleted those. Wait, no I didnt delete those. oh THOSE deleted emails. Well, the server was secured. oh, well THOSE security features that were disabled. Well, at least i wasnt hacked.t well there was those two times i was hacked, but that hardly counts right ...right? There is no evidence that I sent or received classified or secret information, this server was for personal use....then you see the email from HUma (or whatever her name is) saying not to email Hillary any sensitive ino at this time, she can explain in person....meaning, the server was hacked again.

seriously, at this point, what difference does it make? she broke the law, if you or I had done what she has done we would already be in prison for numerous charges. like deleting government records to avoid FOIA requests, mishandling of classified materials, espionage act charges etc. But hey, thats ok, she can be president because she is a Clinton and apparently the democrats could not care less for ethics or integrity.

www.politifact.com...

This harpy changes her image and "reboots" her self image and campaign as much as most people change their socks. She gets caught in a lie then starts a slander campaign against some one and all her naive supporters forget all about her past indiscretion. I fear for this country if she wins the White House. Maybe she wont steal art and silverware when she leaves this time, but I doubt it, since the Clinton's, as she puts it are broke, just like the rest of us, but living in $20+ million home

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

She's not.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Why ? Because the D Party and Hillary told you that ?

No, because Madeline Albright said there's a special place in hell for women who don't vote for Hillary. So she scared all the bible-thumpin' old crows.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join