It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps Only Chance....Obama and his Terror policy!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Trump is finished and the only way Hillary looses this election is because of Obama’s weak policy against ISIS and home terrorism.

It may be that dark sinister forces in American intelligence that want Trump to be elected will facilitate an October surprise.

twsp.us...

Michael Sandford, Today’s Alleged Threat to Trump, a Probable Psychotic; Expect Many More Mentally Disturbed Persons to Be Deployed for False Flag Provocations Benefiting the Fascist Billionaire; Fox News Commentator Brit Hume Says More Terrorism Will Help Trump

In the meantime, it is becoming an open secret that Trump is the intended beneficiary of the terror wave now in progress. This does not mean that Trump necessarily orders the attacks. It means that intelligence community factions in the FBI and CIA who want Trump to seize power do call in the strikes.

Obama, the gray flannel confidence man, is sitting out the few months left of his reign merely taking orders from the traditional elite masters and has absolutely no clue what is going on and even if he did he couldn’t do anything about it.

His dogmatic “liberal” nonsense of tolerance is actually enflaming the issue and it’s a question whether the clueless Obama even knows he’s being used or not.

In any case it’s clear according to many that Trump is being helped by sinister forces and these attacks will reflect bad on Hillary who has latched her destiny to Obama

edit on 22-6-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Hi Willtell, hope you're good.

It really is a choice of Dumb & Dumber this year.

Or Evil & Eviler...

I think you have a point.

As an addition, Mr.Obama's terrible foreign policy, fully backed by Hillary by the way...
Is also a point of contention that Mr.Trump could capitalise on if he uses it right.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

This is really the worst 'choice' we have had between two candidates that I can remember. They are both completely vile human beings.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: Hazardous1408

This is really the worst 'choice' we have had between two candidates that I can remember. They are both completely vile human beings.

Hi Metallicus.
Couldn't agree more, mate.

Not American, but you're our closest ally, and I am concerned.

I had some hope for Rand Paul, or at a push, Jeb.

Sadly we (or you I should say) are left with two insidious forms of life.

Best of luck to you and yours.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
What is the conspiracy here?

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Choice is either slow death or fast death.

Slow death with Hunger Games, prison wall Donald Trump.

Fast death with Hellary going all out nuclear war with Russia and China.

Choose wisely.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Hi Willtell, hope you're good.

It really is a choice of Dumb & Dumber this year.

Or Evil & Eviler...

I think you have a point.

As an addition, Mr.Obama's terrible foreign policy, fully backed by Hillary by the way...
Is also a point of contention that Mr.Trump could capitalise on if he uses it right.

Good day to you!

I agree that Obama foreign policy is weak. Trump though lacks the nimble intelligence to take advantage of that, I think. But the terror has that emotional edge he can utilize.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
What is the conspiracy here?

The conspiracy is to elect Trump through false flag terror events

as Obama struts around like a fool

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I mean.... I just don't see the meat here. Not trying to hijack or nitpick. But super secret sinister forces is not thread worthy in my opinion. Seems more like an opportunity to bicker about politics

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Not at all. Politics and conspiracy are as close to each other than flies on s___

I'm not a right winger or Obama hater; though I don't like Obama

Check out the link I provided

twsp.us...

You'll get all the conspiracy you want!

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Trump is finished

How many times have I heard that before...?

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22
a reply to: Willtell

Trump is finished

How many times have I heard that before...?

Trump is currently polling as good or better than Mitt Romney at the same time as last election. And that's with Trump fighting against Democrats and Republicans. He's far from finished my friends.

top topics

join