It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Prepares to Smackdown Hillary

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I'm following Hillary's lead. Start my own foundation and pocket over 85% of the revenue and pay no taxes. Then I'm going to take that cash and loan it to a failing corporation and then file for corporate bankruptcy.

Thank god for Hillary and Trump. They have shown me the way.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Trump needs to stop. His own closet is so full of scandals and skeletons that running a negative campaign is not going to work. The DNC can trot 10 small business owners or people from the 3000 law suits in the last couple of years every day and then bring back up one Trumps many many business, sexual, racial and other scandals. And since Trump has been negative all along no one can call out the DNC for attacking him.

Once he took the nomination he should have gone positive. This is what I am going to do. No more attacks, no more crazy theories, no more insults, no more sexist stuff. no more racial stuff, no more any of that stuff. A positive respectful campaign would pull the rug out from the DNC who has so much dirt on Trump that will be flooding us with it non stop until election day.

He should have united the GOP, got his fund raising in order, began reforming the negative image that most Americans have of him, staffed up in the battle ground states, began running ads there, began a rapprochement with Hispanics and Women, come up with clear consistent positive message and stick to it, and stay off twitter.

Instead he has chaos. He has driven the GOP further away, he has no funding, he has scared donors away, he ticked off veterans, further alienated woman and hispanics, seems clueless about where he needs to be focusing state wise, has remained negative allowing the DNC to keep dumping more of his dirt, he has almost no staff. It is clear he either does not care about winning the election of he is completely clueless. Now at a 70% disapproval rate at least that can not get any worse.

If this guy is this bad at running a campaign imagine him trying to run the country. He has to be throwing this thing right? Their is now way he is this incompetent right?

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
That 's why I'm voting for both of them. I'm going to vote for Trump then return with this ID I found at self serve pet washing center and vote for Hillary. I want both of them to have a chance at destroying America equally. I'm on a fence.

<< 1   >>

join