It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark Zuckerburg covers his pc camera and audio jack with tape.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

He's going for that blurred over the face effect like they do when kids are in a picture of someone who committed a crime.
The pixulated face effect.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

edit on 6222016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
My camera has been covered with the foil out of my cig pack for YEARS. Surely you guys know this.....
And no, I don't use scotch tape. LOL

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Oh, it's a MacBook? No point in covering the mic then. The internal microphone seems to be placed directly adjacent to the CPU fan in those things anyway, in my experience. The hotter it runs, the less they will hear.

Start running a Prime95 stress test there, old Zucky.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I remember years ago I had a laptop that had a switch for turning on the mic and camera, no software could bypass it. Why dont they have the same system again, of does TPTB not like it

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
My camera has been covered with the foil out of my cig pack for YEARS. Surely you guys know this.....
And no, I don't use scotch tape. LOL

I found that "jesus"tape or a plaster works very well

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Or maybe hes been privy to more than we have. God knows what kind of technology 'they' have. If zuck is covering the audio jack, Id want to know why.

Maybe it's broken. Or maybe he uses bluetooth speakers?

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I had tape over my laptop camera shortly after I bought it...so no big brother watching me~!

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Does he also do that on his cell phone or smart t.v.?

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Must be boring sitting watching folk ogle youtube videos, facebook, etc.

The manpower and resources required to monitor all the webcams out there is mind boggling, take more doing than constantly monitoring CCTV.

And I don't even tink anyone does that.

Still interesting. There must be keywords, trigger words that bring such unwanted attention, it';s just not feasible to be monitoring everyone whether the tech exists or otherwise.

I don't want to use windows 10 and shan't be installing it, but it'd be an interesting experiment - run win 10 and monitor what hardware is running...say words like "bomb" and "isis" and note any suspicious changes.
edit on 22-6-2016 by samerulesapply because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I've kept a little piece of electrical tape over the camera on every laptop I've owned, for about 15 years now. They said I was crazy...Who's crazy now? Huh? HUH?
*laughs maniacally*
edit on 6/22/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Well, when procrastinating and stuffing my face with junk food becomes a criminal offence I'll purchase a roll of electrical tape.

Other than that they're welcome to it, they can even watch me get dressed if they want...

Nobody wants that.
edit on 22-6-2016 by samerulesapply because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Zucker needs to pick his nose and smudge the bogey on the camera.

From experience, within seconds, Windows 10 does an unauthorized shut down because the bogey slime really gets the NSA riled up - big time, especially when they see you laughing at them 24/7 and there is sweet FA they can do about it.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
I've kept a little piece of electrical tape over the camera on every laptop I've owned, for about 15 years now. They said I was crazy...

You are crazy, but sometimes crazy is good.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Vector99

He's going for that blurred over the face effect like they do when kids are in a picture of someone who committed a crime.
The pixulated face effect.

HAHA I laughed to myself

Major Tech providers - We have made a lens that blurs you out so others cannot see you!

Zuckerberg - I used scotch tape.
edit on 22-6-2016 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: samerulesapply
They don't have to watch them all. They just need to know WHO to watch

Pennsy lvania school activates laptop cameras

It only takes one person to connect to your laptop....I would rather be safe than sorry.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I would like to see his smartphone. I wonder if it's taped off too?

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Already cover the camera and always have but the tape thing? Same comment as some have already made. That wouldn't work.

I may just quickly submit a patent idea for an audio-jack jammer (I'm calling it JackJammer) here though.

Wonder what he does about his phone. Bwahaha.

P.S. With all the spying and selling of info he does and has wrought, I hope quilt/karma eat him up alive.
edit on 6/22/2016 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
And don't forget On star can be picked up even if you don't subscribe. Cut and short the antenna wire is the only way to stop it.

They know where you are and can listen in.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Junkheap
If they're watching me through my webcam they'd probably be bored of me by now, since all they'd be getting is a guy in his underwear drinking vodka.

I feel like you and I live very similar lives.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join