It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sh** Show on YouTube Right Now

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
We are presently under the control of the MSM, the Internet and our own programming.

In the moment of the madness, maybe it takes separating yourself from the tohubohu, and just stopping it in its tracks, least you be trampled under foot, or swept over the cliff.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
If they are pushing the "be proud of who I am" and "be proud of what I think I am", that is going to let a lot of monsters out of the closet.

Just read some of the comments... while bad taste, I laughed more than I should have. This is what happens on pretty much any video that opens itself up to the public. All they can do is repeatedly delete comments, block users, or disable comments entirely. All of which just gets the hecklers going harder... And so far, they've been deleting comments left, right and centre. You can tell by reading a comment and seeing *Comment has been deleted 9000 times* by the author..

And as it was youtube that uploaded the video, I would not be surprised if they are adding their own likes too, given the disparity between likes and dislikes..

I didn't watch the video I might add. I don't care about someone who think a trait is something to be proud of. Sure if I posted a "I'm proud to be a white heterosexual male" I'd be called a racist homophobe...

People are what they are, it's as silly as being proud to be black, red, yellow, orange or a penguin...

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Right wing straight white gun owner for gays here. Are they Americans? Yeah? STFU. You like your rights? Then you best stick up for theirs. I don't get the weird stuff either, but go for it if you don't hurt anyone.

***STANDING OVATION! *******

And that's how we live in Peace and harmony with those you may not agree with nor understand! You are awesome Sir!

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus

originally posted by: TheLotLizard
This is 2016, you would think that the human race would be past these petty things by now. This is the year of the hashtag.

OH SNAP! IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR!

I always hate it when people do that... wtf does the year have to do with anything? We don't NEED to do ANYTHING, simply because it's the current year.

There's nothing petty about wholeheartedly disagreeing with complete insanity.

I'm saying its 2016 but it seems were living in 1930's Germany.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

there are places in the world where gay people are thrown from roofs, and then stoned, if the impact didn't kill them. There are places where being gay is illegal...there are places where there is no such thing as sex-change operations, and hormone therapy, and if you think you're the wrong gender, you best hide it, because, yep, you guessed it; you'll be killed.

That used to be this place

How do you think things changed?

It was a freaking agenda...

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Let's get our outrage together guys, gay people did another thing!

Oh, spare me the sophistry.

Would you have known about this video if not for people complaining about it or did someone force you to click the rainbow heart?

For whatever reason, it showed up in my recommended feed. A lot of stuff not relevant to my interests has been showing up there lately.

So, yes, i was aware of it, by way of something other than people complaining about it.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

How is it a cancer and destroying the western/first world society?

Who is paying a price? What price?

Cancer consumes, and destroys everything it touches. The same can be said of "Social Justice". It is a cult-like ideology, based entirely on cultural marxism, authoritarianism, and heaps of hypocrisy. You've got mental gymnastics, cognitive dissonance, double standards, and outright delusion..

Social justice infects groups and movements, and corrupts them. It's destroyed Feminism, Atheism, and is working to unravel society, by way of language policing, thought policing, public shaming, and outright lies... This movement has already done MASSIVE damage to the cultures and societies of many countries in Europe, and it's tenets are gaining traction, and ground every day, here in the states.

If this madness isn't stopped, things are going to be downright Orwellian, for our children.

THAT is the price we're paying... Society and Culture.
edit on 6-23-2016 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

lol.

Would you care to elaborate? Add some substance to what you've said?

Or would you prefer to simply carry on, making worthless melodramatic statements?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Um...no..

While sodomy was illegal in some states until 2003, it was never illegal to be gay.

In some places, it is illegal to be gay...and, as far as i know, in ALL of those places, the punishment for that "crime", is death. It was never illegal here, and it was certainly never punishable by death.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

lol.

Would you care to elaborate? Add some substance to what you've said?

Or would you prefer to simply carry on, making worthless melodramatic statements?

If you took a history lesson about the start of the NAZI party you would understand. But seeing your sensitivity to this subject I won't hold you to it.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLotLizard

And Godwin's law rears it's ugly head, once again.... I was wondering which of you would drop the "n-bomb" first.

So anyone who rejects the outright insanity that is "social justice", is a proto-nazi in waiting?

And, lol: "your sensitivity to this subject". Speak plainly, or not at all.
edit on 6-24-2016 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

And Godwin's law rears it's ugly head, once again.... I was wondering which of you would drop the "n-bomb" first.

So anyone who rejects the outright insanity that is "social justice", is a proto-nazi in waiting?

And, lol: "your sensitivity to this subject". Speak plainly, or not at all.

Lol I couldn't have said it more plainly
good night now.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Actually, yes, you could have. You were not speaking plainly in the first place. Instead of quantifying your statement with some substance, you opted to go with yet more melodramatic vagaries. And then you completely ignore everything else that's said.

I can see there is no chance of constructive or intelligent discussion with you.. i strongly suspect you're one of those "social justice" types i was talking about before....the ones who are detached from reality.

See what i did there? It really helps when you speak plainly.
edit on 6-24-2016 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Actually, yes, you could have. You were not speaking plainly in the first place. Instead of quantifying your statement with some substance, you opted to go with yet more melodramatic vagaries. And then you completely ignore everything else that's said.

I can see there is no chance of constructive or intelligent discussion with you.. i strongly suspect you're one of those "social justice" types i was talking about before....the ones who are detached from reality.

See what i did there? It really helps when you speak plainly.

LMAO let me guess, you're one of those people that tries to use complex words to try to sound intelligent in their posts right?

That, or you're one of the types that tries to assume things about people you're taking to to try to gain the upper hand.

I'm guessing you have no idea what I'm talking about when I'm saying 1930s Germany, do you?

Good day snowflake.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

LMAO let me guess, you're one of those people that tries to use complex words to try to sound intelligent in their posts right?

No, i use the words that are appropriate to the situation. Did you understand them? If so, then what difference does it make, how large, or how complex they are? If you DIDN'T understand them, then i suggest you take up reading as a hobby.

That, or you're one of the types that tries to assume things about people you're taking to to try to gain the upper hand.

Sorry, wrong again. I assume nothing...i assert, based on available information, and i suspect, based on interpretation of available information.

I'm guessing you have no idea what I'm talking about when I'm saying 1930s Germany, do you?

Specifically, no.. Because A LOT happened in Germany in the 30's.. To what, specifically, are you referring, if not the lead up to what's commonly known as "Nazi Germany"?

Good day snowflake.

"Snowflake" is a term used to describe SJWs....more commonly used in reference to SJWs that live on tumblr. Call me crazy, but the way you're using the word....you're doing it wrong.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

No, i use the words that are appropriate to the situation. Did you understand them? If so, then what difference does it make, how large, or how complex they are? If you DIDN'T understand them, then i suggest you take up reading as a hobby.

Sorry, wrong again. I assume nothing...i assert, based on available information, and i suspect, based on interpretation of available information.

Specifically, no.. Because A LOT happened in Germany in the 30's.. To what, specifically, are you referring, if not the lead up to what's commonly known as "Nazi Germany"?

Good day snowflake.

"Snowflake" is a term used to describe SJWs....more commonly used in reference to SJWs that live on tumblr. Call me crazy, but the way you're using the word....you're doing it wrong.

Sorry, my term for snowflake was used correctly. Maybe you should understand the use for slang terms and all their definitions before calling someone out on it. Give you one guess, it has nothing to do with social justice warriors.

I don't know what crawled up your rear that you're so aggressive about this subject but you're doing no good arguing about things off topic.

Till then take care our little snowflake.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Ok, yeah, you're clearly trolling....

I'm done with you.

Have a good one.
edit on 6-25-2016 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join