It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge is the Antidote for Vaccine Orthodoxy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Edit: In relation to the OP: the hardest agenda to spot is the one where the perpetrators mix half-truths with falsehoods resulting in a complicated, intricate web of deceit.

Edit 2: Hmm, perhaps I am wasting my time. I hope you will awake from your slumber sooner rather than later.
edit on 22/6/2016 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost

To be honest with you, I am attempting to understand your viewpoint by making the least assumptions about your views that I can.
Yet you made assumptions about a few of us on page 1. Bravo.

Also, I change my mind based on what I see as evidence. Just like a lot of people.

If you are pressed for time or don't feel like participating in what will likely be quite a few more questions then I understand and will stop posting.
It's not about time. It's about it not being relevant to the thread.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Actually, I think y'all's horrid attitude is worse than bad sources or data.

And, I don't construe reality exactly 100% as you do regardless of your haughty omniscience.

Thankfully one of you was more civil.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

THANKS TONS for your more civil tone.

I feel like I can have a decent dialogue with you.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

Actually, I think y'all's horrid attitude is worse than bad sources or data.
Horrid because we follow evidence rather than bunk websites?

And, I don't construe reality exactly 100% as you do regardless of your haughty omniscience.
And there we are. Even though I already stated that vaccines aren't 100%, you decide that I do. That would be assumption.

Thankfully one of you was more civil
Who isn't being civil? Taking a thread off topic so someone can try and get to know someone's stand point on life, isn't really the done thing. Just because I pointed that out, doesn't mean you need to have a hissy fit.

Also, I thought you were a nice, calm, religiousy person? Certainly hasn't come across when anyone disagrees with you and your precious pseudoscience.
edit on 2262016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2262016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

It would depend on the particulars. Not all hospitals are equal on such scores.

In some, it seems like one is virtually guaranteed to get an unnecessary infection.

I've usually been fairly bold about trusting folks at hospitals. Mostly with good results--THANKFULLY.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

No. You are assuming too much about me--evidently your biases are clouding your judgment as much as you think mine are clouding mine.

Sheesh.

There are clearly some serious problems with some vaccines. Those problems ought not to be there.

I'm glad some folks are raising a fuss and demanding better treatment and care.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

And the haughty 'omniscience' on the other side is insufferable, outrageous, insulting, arrogant and very low class.

To put it mildly.

a reply to: ManFromEurope

Guilty conscience?

There is a huge difference between using reasonable arguments to support your claims and parroting the propaganda of Big Pharma.

Of all the "anti-anti-vacciners" in this thread, I can see two who are doing the first and the rest are all doing the second.

It's funny, you should mention those attempting to "discredit" others, because those of us who simply question whether vaccines are safe or effective are the subjects of ridicule and attempted character assassination.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Most of us can handle solid evidence reasonably presented with a decent attitude fine.

On the other hand, with different fingers . . .

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

I'm very comfortable with you talking about whatever you believe to be directly related to the OP.

Thanks for your meaningful and perceptive contributions.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

a reply to: DupontDeux

There are clearly some serious problems with some vaccines. Those problems ought not to be there.
Yet more people are killed by electricity than vaccines. Where's your anti-electric thread?

I'm glad some folks are raising a fuss and demanding better treatment and care.
What would you suggest? Eliminate all vaccines or just the ones you think are harmful?

Do you know that every single vaccine has had adverse effects or a death? So does peanuts. Guess we should get rid of them too. And seafood. And pollen. And all the millions of other things that effect a very small amount of people.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
Of course it is. That way, any evidence presented, doesn't count, right? How convenient.

Out of curiosity, what would you accept as evidence?

Of course it is. Maybe make a thread about it and let people decide for themselves? I'm sure got could back it up with some sort of evidence too? Oh, wait, evidence, yeah.

Evidence deemed permissible according to your world-view. You want people to produce incriminating evidence that is impossible to produce within the current system in which we live.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

And I get exceedingly weary of such a mentality and level of ignorance while they are screaming about OUR ignorance. Sheesh. POT MEET KETTLE.

Some things are as implausible to impossible in terms of evidentiary proof as they are claiming our perspective is. Nevertheless, something very serious is going on and thousands of people EXPERIENCE the consequences thereof.

Sigh.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

As opposed to your screamingly RUBBISH ATTITUDE?

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

I think a decent start would be less arrogance and greed on the part of vaccine producers

with more citizen oversight

and

more research and testing into the problems and their solutions.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

If I could rather wake somebody up and lose the ability to gloat with a "I told you so!" after compared to waiting ages for them to wake and being able to say "I told you so!" afterwards, I would much rather choose the former.

We know something about this reality is wrong. We know things are not what they seem. We know we are slaves. But many choose to suppress these feelings in favour of believing that everything is great, everything that happens is a coincidence and we are all free.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

As opposed to your screamingly RUBBISH ATTITUDE?
Because you think it is, doesn't make it so.

You post rubbish, daily. You get called out on it and stomp you feet and call people members of the religion of scientism. When presented with evidence, you question it, yet blindly believe the rubbish that places like naturalnews posts.

Did you know that naturalnews contradicts themselves over and over again? They have one article about how baking soda cures cancer then another about how there's so many fake cures for cancer out there, INCLUDING baking soda. It's one of the worst sites for information off there.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

I made assumptions that there would be a pack of wolves along on the thread regardless of the evidence and regardless of about anything else . . .

and

that their attitudes would be hostile, arrogant, ruthless, etc. etc.

I hoped I'd be wrong but expected to be more right than wrong.

And I don't have as much patience about such posting attitudes as I might have at one time.

Your personhood insults are arrogant, cheap shots, crass and otherwise not worth reading. I'm increasingly inclined to just scroll by such attitudes and posters regardless of their content or lack of it.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

OK.

Never mind.

Have a great life.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   

I think a decent start would be less arrogance and greed on the part of vaccine producers
Please tell me. How would that prevent someone having an adverse reaction?

with more citizen oversight
So scientists aren't citizens now?

and

more research and testing into the problems and their solutions.
Do you think they just sit around making stuff up? They're trials don't just last a few days. Some of them last YEARS. And some of the adverse effects aren't discovered because not everyone has that effect. Just like not everyone has hay fever. You could have 1000 people testing a drug and none of them have any adverse effects, but once used in the real world, the adverse effects could be 1 in 10 people. It can also work the other way round.

Unless everyone was tested for everything from birth to death, there's no way ANYTHING will be 100%. But I can bet that if they did start doing that, people would cry that the PTB are trying to control everyone. It's lose lose for the science industry. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

And none are so blind as those who WILL NOT SEE.

Sigh.

I don't know of any of us on our side who even pretend to be omniscient, flawless, perfect in perspective or construction on reality. We are all, virtually to a person, willing to learn, grow and consider solid reasonable evidence.

The other side is NOT remotely as charitable toward us or our perspectives or our evidence of WHATEVER quality.

I think that one of the things that most rankles me is the outrageous levels of hypocrisy combined with incredible tunnel vision; rigid narrow biases and a terminal level INCAPACITY to think outside their tidy little box.

I think I may be far less patient than I used to be with such crap--particularly when it is coupled with outrageous pride, haughtiness and an air of omniscience. Sheesh.

Sigh.

Thanks for your contributions.

a reply to: BO XIAN

If I could rather wake somebody up and lose the ability to gloat with a "I told you so!" after compared to waiting ages for them to wake and being able to say "I told you so!" afterwards, I would much rather choose the former.

We know something about this reality is wrong. We know things are not what they seem. We know we are slaves. But many choose to suppress these feelings in favour of believing that everything is great, everything that happens is a coincidence and we are all free.

edit on 22/6/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join