It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TLC Program on Area51, is it real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 05:53 AM
link   
By chance did anyone here see it? It tip the scale of being Good. The one segment that was right on that I can attest to, was when on film, a bluish Orb, light structure was recorded! It was near identical of what I seen 3-weeks ago, except the one I seen was a White Glowing in apperence.
The one most impressive element of that flim in my opinion, was the extreme turn of direction in its flight, What kind of G-force are we talking about there? The Cameraman could barely get it in frame....

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I'm not sure what program you are referring to, but I did see one program on area 51 last night.

I was quite impressed with the level of stuff they presented. They didn't go about the normal ohhhh we gotta proove to you that its here thing.

No instead they explained 4 guy's quest to see something.

But honestly I don't trust the mysterious Mr. X.
I don't put any faith in anything I hear from "previous employees"

I've seen and heard alot of BS in my studies of this field.

But besides the normal distrust of Mr. X
I honestly say I really enjoyed the program, one of the better ones I have seen lately.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   
gomcha, It was the same program. I agree, Mr X, could be in question... At the same time their attempt to put him in a Shadow figure could still him away.... I know I could identify him if he work there. Anyway, It was the footage of events that took place.. Recalling also of the event when a craft took off between 3:30a.m. or 4:30..(don't recall) and went north at a good clip of speed.... Never came back. My guess, it landed eslewhere, but where? Later that morning, There became a Moc Battle between different Jet's... My thoughts on this, it gave a excuse as to why they want you to believe there purpose of being there.. Just testing folks... nouthing more.. Just go back to bed!

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
yeah I've always found it odd that they had russian made planes there in mock combat simulations with our planes...

i mean come on the cold war is over lol

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I saw the same program... what i found rather interesting is that the men in black harrased the poor guy endlessly and tried to destroy his life for DOING ONLY LEGAL ACTIVITIES....
if ever there was more proof of something sinister going on there,...I don't know what it would be...

I mean... come on.... he only uncovered some sensors, that were there illegally anyway....

if they were smart (always a safe assumption to assume otherwise) they would have ignored this guy, and just said they were left there from years ago...and not used anymore....

but by seizing everything he had illegally.... they just made us all aware, that the men in black, don't have to follow the same constitution....
that puts them in a black ops arena... one where common citizens and police can arrest the men in black.... for violating the constitutional rights of civilians, and prosecute.... (of course that is where a call would be made to the correct judge and "make it all go away" ) but the situation would be even more public than now...

also, Does anyone else remember the toxic waste that was being burned out at Area 51... causing all kinds of exotic infections and so forth to the low level employees that were assigned the task of burning trash....
they tried to sue the government for damage, but since the place didn't exist... the judge couldn't let them... they had an odd settlement proposed... and don't know how it turned out...
I missed the last half of the program, so i don't know if they addressed that issue...

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I can fill that last part in for you Lazarus. Workers were exposed to toxic gasses when 55 gallons of waste was set ablaze with jet fuel, something that amazes me as some of the best minds are supposed to be working there
. The hearing didn't take place for 3 years because lawyer John Turley spent that time trying to get the government to admit that it had a military base, and that the workers actually existed. The courts agreed to declassify Area 51 (but didn't actually 'call' it Area 51) for a very short time for the employees to sue, but then quickly classified it again and denied its existence immediatly after the hearing.

Jessemole, the G-forces would normally be huge, but with an inertial mass reducing or antiravity device, the G forces would be lessened. For example, on the supposed TR-38 giant triangle, there is supposed to be a spinning plasma ring in the center that cuts inertial mass by 89%, and thus the G forces as well. The craft is said to take turns with 40G's, which would only be about 4.5G's with the reduction.

www.escribe.com...

[edit on 17-1-2005 by zhangmaster]

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
If you were building a super top secret anti gravity powered craft, why put lights on it then fly it at night?? So alien seeker morons can take pictures and make TV shows? Something tells me if that were a secret plane, it would have its lights off, and then switch to standard lighting for approach, and that is it. Can you imagine engineers saying, "Now how many green lightbulbs do we use for the sides, so it is highly visible at night?" Please.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I thought TLC ment ``tender loving care?`

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
zhangmaster, I now understand a little more of the concept of a reverse rotations of sorts.... when such a move happens to take place. As far other questions that have been asked, regarding light that happens to be a part their presense, It appears to me that before they/them attempt to go Warp Speed, a change will need to take palce within their craft to realize such speeds, or just the difference, a factor of cooling the craft from such a previous flight. Allot of fiction/heat, took place one way of the other.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
are there any picutres or videos on this event on the internet?

top topics

join