It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pulse Nightclub Shooter Spurned by Boyfriends, ‘Did it for Revenge’

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: Willtell

A person like him probably lived two lives.

For periods of time he may have been religious.

Maybe he just had multiple personalities. One personality was very religious. The other personality was very gay.

Depending on which personality was dominant that day, he would go to the Mosque or go to the Club.

His religious personality decided to Jihad his gay side, and take all his friends out with him.

That would make perfect sense to the psychiatrist.

That's a very good possibility

SM2

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Gryphon66

“When I asked him what he was going to do now, his answer was, ‘I’m going to make them pay for what they did to me,’” he added.

So what part of that are you missing G ?

A revenge killer shooting at people that did nothing to him.

Yeah some do make this rather easy.

Your posts are starting to resemble someone who is clinging to a narrative that is being disproven as we speak.

well just now....

"In addition, after combing through his electronic devices and doing interviews, they have not found anything to indicate that he was ever at Pulse in the days, weeks or months before the day of the shooting."

www.msn.com...

So, he alleged gay lover and others that claim he was a usual there must be mistaken, or the reporters mistaken.

so who is holding onto a narrative that is being disproven as we speak?

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SM2

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: neo96

“When I asked him what he was going to do now, his answer was, ‘I’m going to make them pay for what they did to me,’” he added.

So what part of that are you missing G ?

A revenge killer shooting at people that did nothing to him.

Yeah some do make this rather easy.

Your posts are starting to resemble someone who is clinging to a narrative that is being disproven as we speak.

well just now....

"In addition, after combing through his electronic devices and doing interviews, they have not found anything to indicate that he was ever at Pulse in the days, weeks or months before the day of the shooting."

www.msn.com...

So, he alleged gay lover and others that claim he was a usual there must be mistaken, or the reporters mistaken.

so who is holding onto a narrative that is being disproven as we speak?

When has any reporter ever been mistaken? First you folks hate the MSM, now, it's Gospel.

Let's see what develops.

EDIT: For example, it seems there is more to the story than your source reported ...

A source familiar with the case told ABC news there’s lot of smoke, but no fire, and that investigators have found no concrete evidence on Omar Mateen’s phone or other devices that he frequented gay bars or was active on gay dating apps. The source said it’s possible witnesses sincerely believe they had seen Mateen at gay bars, but mistook other people for Mateen.

The source qualified that by saying Mateen could have deleted data before the massacre, so nothing is being ruled out as Mateen’s devices continue to be analyzed.

WFTV - ABC Channel 9 - Orlando

So, now what do we have ...

Mateen's ex-wife (who might know a bit about the situation) says that its possible he could have been gay and hiding it because of his father.

Mateen's ex-lover (who also might know something) says he was hiding his secret life and that his father could not accept the facts about his son.

... and you're surprised that he wiped his phone of the evidence of his "sin" before he tried to absolve himself (and hide the actual reasons for his crimes) by appearing to die a "martyr's death."

edit on 22-6-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: VivreLibre
Pretty easy story to verify with blood samples from Omar's body

Hopefully someone will follow up on it. Until then, I don't see any reason to believe this story.

Hmmm... I wonder if an AIDS test would be routine for an autopsy? Was he even autopsied? I haven't heard anything and since they know the cause of death, it may not be done. I really don't know.

But since this guy went to FBI, maybe they'll have it done.

Heart blood and femoral blood are taken. It's standard practice. They should have that, along with a small piece of every organ and a rib bone.

edit on 22-6-2016 by galaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
So what's with him calling police and claiming he did it in the name of Islam and ISIS? Both narratives can't be true.

This case is so damn strange. If anyone has any doubts this was some kind of false flag then they are ignoring the red flags. This wasn't done in the name of Islam, it was done in the name of fear with Islam as the scapegoat. They have their boogeyman in Islam and they are using it in full effect.

Actually I can see a scenario where both can be true. The incident caused him to seek god. When your life is in danger people tend to turn towards god. As they say there is no atheists in fox holes. So what does he do he starts going to a mosque. There he hears the evil of gays in the world. Afret he feels he's been wronged by them he would easily agree. Then thus moves from revenge on the individuals and is transfered to the all of them.

This is why his dad mentions how upset he got when he saw two men kissing in public. He now saw the act as evil and why did it occur he was vulnerable to the rhetoric and felt he had to act. Especially I'd he thought he was HIV positive. Because know he has to redeem himself in the eyes of allah. Luckily for him one guranteed way to get into heaven in Islam and that's to be a martyr defending the faith.

So yeah I think it's very plausible even likely to be true

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I guess that's why he called 911 claiming allegiance to Al-Bagdadhi, right?
Another friend said he was "deeply religious" and his father told an account of Mateen seeing 2 men kissing in front of his son and he was disgusted.

More nonsense to drive the narrative away from radical Islamic terrorism.
Just say it Obama: RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Another friend said he was "deeply religious" and his father told an account of Mateen seeing 2 men kissing in front of his son and he was disgusted.

You forgot the .

RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM™ Branding is sooo important these days ...

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
This man is wearing an incredible amount of make up (wig, prosthesis..)
What makes anyone so sure that he is telling the truth.
Intuitionally, I don't buy it.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Once to go around the meteor rock in the name of allah and once to be with the Bacha bazi. Simple

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
So what's with him calling police and claiming he did it in the name of Islam and ISIS? Both narratives can't be true.

Sure they can. In the aftermath of finding out he had HIV (not a death sentence at all anymore BTW),he decided to make good with God/Allah, and in the course of doing so, he became angry, spiteful and radicalized, blaming others instead of his own dangerous behaviours.....

I think anger is probably the #1 cause of radicalisation.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

This is the goofiest story ever. A gay jihadi kills gays in order to win entry into paradise. I suppose this could be the ultimate answer to the question of motive for suicide bombers. But nah. That is goofy as hell. I think it is more fake than real. I think this is exactly the type of cover story that can be created for some covert operation. There is some sort of hellacious death squad behind this entire event and Omar is the patsy. And the guy in L.A. is another one. These guys were part of something much bigger.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: galaga

Thank you! We'll probably never find out in this case, but that's interesting to know nevertheless.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

Oh, but this is so much better; don't you see?

If they can create the idea in everyone's mind that Mateen snapped because of his repressed homosexuality, then they can further their line that everyone who dislikes or disagrees with gays and what they want must be a repressed homosexuals ... and oh look! They're all potential terrorists and should be on watch lists and denied their rights ...

Not only that but it feeds into what so many want so very much to believe ... that there are very many more gays in society than there are. They're just all in the closet still.

Oh and pay not attention to that ISIS behind the curtain. It wouldn't be politically correct.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
This a feeble attempt to change the narrative and motives. The guys been on the FBI's radar for years until he ultimately committed a terrorist act. The president is trying to pull the wool of the people's eyes and the media a following suit.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

Goofy, huh? Okay...

But I have to say that your conclusion presumes that he must EITHER acting for revenge OR acting for his faith... this isn't an either/or situation.

He may very well have been part of a coordinated group, but something motivated his choice to be part of it.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11
This a feeble attempt to change the narrative and motives. The guys been on the FBI's radar for years until he ultimately committed a terrorist act. The president is trying to pull the wool of the people's eyes and the media a following suit.

Funny, because that's exactly the feeling that I'm getting... that some folks are desperately trying to change to narrative to deflect and distract from the truth. For some reason, people want to blame radical Islam and radical Islam alone... and the truth be damned.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm surprised... this comment doesn't even make sense.

But I get it. You are one of those who blames radical Islam and radical Islam alone -- as if it has some radical supernatural power over Mateen and he had absolutely no will or power or choice in the matter, much less any personal reasons or motives... nope just RADICAL ISLAM! OH MY!!!

I don't understand this cognitive dissonance yet. But I guess it's good to know.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Funny, because that's exactly the feeling that I'm getting... that some folks are desperately trying to change to narrative to deflect and distract from the truth. For some reason, people want to blame radical Islam and radical Islam alone... and the truth be damned.

People are trying to rationalize his irrational actions by saying he was a spurned by a gay lover. He clearly stated his motivations and that is why he massacred American citizens under the influence extremist Islamic terrorism. What people don't get, is that, these are the very types of people radical Islam gets a hold of and provokes them to commit these acts.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Well... who woulda thunk it?

H otel CCTV 'captured' Orlando massacre gunman's hook-up with man who claims he met Omar Mateen for sex 20 times

A source at the Ambassador Hotel revealed to TMZ that gunman Omar Mateen was seen heading to a room where a man identified only as Miguel said he was staying in December 2015, at 11pm.

The security video would bolster the claims made by the Hispanic gay man, who spoke to Univision about his alleged hook-ups with the shooter at the hotel.

And apparently the feds have the tapes:

Miguel said he has reported his entire story to the FBI, and is currently being interrogated by federal officers.

The FBI has apparently obtained footage from the hotel, both TMZ and Univision reported.

Why am I not surprised that our media is sitting on their worthless butts and the facts are coming from outside sources??? (Daily Mail and Univision).

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

People are trying to rationalize his irrational actions by saying he was a spurned by a gay lover. He clearly stated his motivations and that is why he massacred American citizens under the influence extremist Islamic terrorism. What people don't get, is that, these are the very types of people radical Islam gets a hold of and provokes them to commit these acts.

No one is trying to "rationalize" his murders.

I know you're not, but you should be ashamed for saying that.

We're doing what we do at ATS ... looking for the facts behind what the media provides.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join