It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Combining Multiple Childhood Vaccines Not Safe

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

originally posted by: GoShredAK
Is someone who has seen their own child and their baby nephew have a bad reaction to the same multiple vaccines and is now apprehensive to allow doctors to inject them again an anti vaxxer?

you guys get so rude and angry towards anybody questioning the safety of todays vaccines, but do any of you have kids? have you seen them suffer due to a bad reaction? Do you even know what it feels like to see your baby in pain? Or the sickening stress of being unsure whether or not they'll get better?

I have witnessed two first hand accounts of 2-month old infants reacting badly to multiple vaccines so I am inclined to believe the title of the OP.

That's because ''they are'' rude. They're angry and don't stop to use their brains before injecting harmful substances into themselves or their children.

Tis sad... People are so brain dead it scares me, and i dont scare easily...

Thing is, I try to be as rational as possible which can be very difficult when faced with irrationality.
But rudeness is one of the anti-vaxxer's better qualities since as they have no real and verifiable argument they usually resort to ad hominem attacks or even worse...
Anti-Vax Death Threats

Anti-Vax Death Threats

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Is someone who has seen their own child and their baby nephew have a bad reaction to the same multiple vaccines and is now apprehensive to allow doctors to inject them again an anti vaxxer?

you guys get so rude and angry towards anybody questioning the safety of todays vaccines, but do any of you have kids? have you seen them suffer due to a bad reaction? Do you even know what it feels like to see your baby in pain? Or the sickening stress of being unsure whether or not they'll get better?

I have witnessed two first hand accounts of 2-month old infants reacting badly to multiple vaccines so I am inclined to believe the title of the OP.

The way our culture is.. those who have had children react to vaccines are supposed to STFU for the "greater good". They aren't allowed to sue, often I have heard of doctors not even reporting vaccine adverse events to government officials. Victims have taken their testimonies to social media now and get trolled for it. Shutting people up has not made the issue go away it has just created more victims to try shut up. What they need to do is dispense with dubious things like the vaccine court so people can have this addressed in a real court room once and for all.
edit on 6-7-2016 by riley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
News.com.au? Yep Murdoch press are the same ones who had headlines like "baby killers". They also had lots of anti-Islam headlines to create division.

edit on 6-7-2016 by riley because: Trying to fix coding.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: riley
News.com.au? Yep Murdoch press are the same ones who had headlines like "baby killers". They also had lots of anti-Islam headlines to create division.

So you don;t like Murdoch, neither do I.
But what about the content?

Since you haven't mentioned it I assume you're fine with the other link?

And this...
jezebel.com...

Or this?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Oh right NOW you're being picky about your sources.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

The way our culture is.. those who have had children react to vaccines are supposed to STFU for the "greater good". They aren't allowed to sue, often I have heard of doctors not even reporting vaccine adverse events to government officials. Victims have taken their testimonies to social media now and get trolled for it. Shutting people up has not made the issue go away it has just created more victims to try shut up. What they need to do is dispense with dubious things like the vaccine court so people can have this addressed in a real court room once and for all.

That's messed up. I'm seriously considering not getting her four month shots, which are the exact same as the two month shots. At the very least we will spread them out.

I really don't know what to do right now.

sucks.

eta: she honestly didn't react too horribly i don't think. It just scares the hell out of me.

she did get too high of a fever though, and my nephew had a scary reaction.

I'm sure we will get them, just probably spread them out. I wish I didn't have to do it at all though.
edit on 8-7-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Victims have taken their testimonies to social media now and get trolled for it.

I have asked you before to post those testimonies to analyze each one of them individually, but you never did.
I have one: Desiree Jennings.

Who was just a liar and blamed a vaccine to gain some money and 15 minutes of fame, just like most on youtube.

And like her plenty more examples I can give you.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

Victims have taken their testimonies to social media now and get trolled for it.

I have asked you before to post those testimonies to analyze each one of them individually, but you never did.

I probably didn't want to bow down to your condescending catch 22 challenges of proving something that you will only throw out because it is not someone in the medical profession. Each one indiviually? So which ones of of several hundred on a youtube search would you want? I won't be posting clips of heart wrenching testimonies of real medical malpractice from actual victims when you seem to have hunted down and cherry picked something that suits your "antixaxxers are all liars" narrative and will no doubt dismiss anything I post that opposes your platform anyway. Honestly you have shown that much disdain I see no reason why I should do cartwheels for you.

Who was just a liar and blamed a vaccine to gain some money and 15 minutes of fame, just like most on youtube.

Case in point:

"just like most on youtube."

See.. you have already decided that MOST of them are full of crap which means THERE IS NO POINT me posting any myself as you have ALREADY judged them as money grabbing liars after attention. You issue me with that challenge and you have ALREADY deemed any youtube vids as crap. I could post Ian's Story but there would be no point as you would just say rare reaction. It's like you're working to the handbook.

I could post about Gardasil victims but you might be just like the media and call them "hysterical young girls" rather than to actually concede that these girls ARE being hurt for so called medical "treatments".

They are slowly culling people. It is intentional.

We know.. and frankly I see no point pretending we don't as it's clear that you and others are not here to honestly discuss this issue.. you are here to close discussion down like the other threads on vaccine injury.

Don't bother replying to me. Don't bother issuing me with challenges when you have already said you will reject them anyway. When you do that it looks alot like trolling.
edit on 11-7-2016 by riley because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-7-2016 by riley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

I probably didn't want to bow down to your condescending catch 22 challenges of proving something that you will only throw out because it is not someone in the medical profession. Each one indiviually? So which ones of of several hundred on a youtube search would you want? I won't be posting clips of heart wrenching testimonies of real medical malpractice from actual victims when you seem to have hunted down and cherry picked something that suits your "antixaxxers are all liars" narrative and will no doubt dismiss anything I post that opposes your platform anyway. Honestly you have shown that much disdain I see no reason why I should do cartwheels for you.

Case in point:

"just like most on youtube."

See.. you have already decided that MOST of them are full of crap which means THERE IS NO POINT me posting any myself as you have ALREADY judged them as money grabbing liars after attention. You issue me with that challenge and you have ALREADY deemed any youtube vids as crap. I could post Ian's Story but there would be no point as you would just say rare reaction. It's like you're working to the handbook.

I could post about Gardasil victims but you might be just like the media and call them "hysterical young girls" rather than to actually concede that these girls ARE being hurt for so called medical "treatments".

They are slowly culling people. It is intentional.

We know.. and frankly I see no point pretending we don't as it's clear that you and others are not here to honestly discuss this issue.. you are here to close discussion down like the other threads on vaccine injury.

Don't bother replying to me. Don't bother issuing me with challenges when you have already said you will reject them anyway. When you do that it looks alot like trolling.

You could post all of them if you wish and we can go through them individually.
You know, look at the evidence and stuff and draw a conclusion if there's enough evidence to do so (testimony isn't reliable evidence by the way).
Because, as you know, a story without evidence is simply a story.
Don't get me wrong, there have been some dreadful reactions to vaccines but thankfully they are extremely rare and nowhere near as many as the anti-health/science/vax brigade would lead you to believe.

So going back to the OP, the "study" is pretty typical of the anti-vax mantra of if they don't have evidence they'll just make something up and hope no-one notices. Unfortunately for them, people ARE noticing.
And they're seeing them for what they are;
Lying liars who lie.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: riley

Once again a long reply that only focused on me and not one shred of evidence... and then I'm the troll?
LOL You couldn't make this up!

And whilst we are talking about 'no evidence', I will repost Pardon's wise words:

So going back to the OP, the "study" is pretty typical of the anti-vax mantra of if they don't have evidence they'll just make something up and hope no-one notices. Unfortunately for them, people ARE noticing.
And they're seeing them for what they are;
Lying liars who lie.

I agree wholeheartedly and I'd like to add: those who accuse and judge without proof are liars and trolls.

Oh well, I did try to have a discussion..... never mind.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join