It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events in the suburbs...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I was driving south on a major thoroughfare near my home (Chicago suburbs) at around 2:45 PM today and saw something strange. A helicopter landed behind one of the local high schools. It landed just as my car was passing the school. The chopper was not military and had no visible N number on it that I could see. It was strange enough to see the helicopter landing behind the high school, which is now out for summer vacation. But I also saw two men in military fatigues climbing in to a semi tractor trailer that was all white, hauling an all white trailer behind it. It was in the school parking lot and had no military designations on it anywhere, or anything else for that matter. Some very small lettering on the door of the cab that I could not read due to distance. When I got home I called the police non-emergency number and asked if they knew what was happening. The officer on duty said no one he spoke to was even aware that a helicopter had landed at the high school and they knew nothing about it.

I didn't want to jump directly to conspiracy with this, but there have been an awful lot of low altitude flyovers by military helicopters lately. Now men in uniform driving nondescript vehicles with unmarked helicopters landing nearby, and the local police know nothing about it... It makes me wonder...

Any thoughts?
edit on 21-6-2016 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Military black ops running near by?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Vroomfondel

No pics?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
Vroomfondel

No pics?

Sorry, no. It was just supposed to be a quick trip. I didn't even bring my phone.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Just a possibility.... Is the high school building large? like a lot of roof? It is possible the tractor trailer had a sliding canvas top and was carrying some air handlers. The helicopter is sometimes the cheapest way to set them on a roof if the roof is so vast a crane can't reach.

It seems late in the day for that, and military fatigues??? I mean anybody can wear them just not usually "all decked out" if they were.

The building has to be empty for a helo lift,

just suggesting

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Vroomfondel

Well damn. I wonder what was really going down?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
What is the name of the school?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Well since you said Chicago, maybe the trailor contains a command center so the National Guard can be activated. That city needs something done.

iTruthSeeker

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
you will be in a fema camp by the end of the week

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Just a possibility.... Is the high school building large? like a lot of roof? It is possible the tractor trailer had a sliding canvas top and was carrying some air handlers. The helicopter is sometimes the cheapest way to set them on a roof if the roof is so vast a crane can't reach.

Good eye, probably it. I've scrapped air handers after load lifted to the parking lot by helos. Usially they land first and coordinate and then begin operations. Dangerous business. Everyone has to be clear on their area of responsibility. They would only do this kind of thing whiles school was closed. Or they may just be using the school grounds as the set down area for the air units from another nearby building. The semi would be there to load the units into and haul away for cha-ching, scrap value$$.

Made a good deal of money doing that once upon a time.

The load lift helos were usually Sikorsky, like this sky crane…

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
The chopper was not military and had no visible N number on it that I could see. It was strange enough to see the helicopter landing behind the high school, which is now out for summer vacation. But I also saw two men in military fatigues climbing in to a semi tractor trailer that was all white, hauling an all white trailer behind it.
Any thoughts?

School + white vehicles + men in uniforms = CDC

Something concerning the spread of disease is underway.

Maybe rehearsal, drill, or other.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
This is very strange indeed.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Helicopter parents are really taking things to the Next Level.
Oh, Suburbia.
Never change.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I wish there were some photos.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
before jumping to conclusions, I would guess military exercise of some sort. I am guessing just a practice drill. No need to jump onto any wagon...conspiracy, CDC disease outbreak, FEMA...or otherwise.

I have an Armory near my house and they had their helicopters out on maneuvers a couple of weeks ago. Pretty cool to watch.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Although I can't explain the military fatigues, how about a more mundane explanation. Maybe someone inside became very sick or injured and had to be air lifted to a hospital in Chicago?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: mistressofspice

That was what I thought at first, air lift or something like that. But the local PD didn't know anything about it and they would have had it been an air ER type of thing. The school isn't that tall of a building so a crane could easily reach the roof.

The military fatigues, from the hat to the boots, looked like the real deal. The truck was almost completely plain white. Just some small lettering on the door I couldn't read because I was too far away.

The last time there was some kind of disaster drill the local PD was all over it. They didn't even know a helicopter had landed there just about 2 miles, as the crow flies, from the police department.

I don't want to jump to any conclusions, but with all the military flyovers we have had lately, and some have literally shaken the windows, I am very curious as to what it might be.

I am still looking in to it but no solid facts at this time...

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Military pilots would almost certainly be in flight suits, not fatigues.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Honestly, this looked more like a news chopper than an air crane. But again, if it was newsworthy and required a helicopter to land, the local PD would have been there. The only vehicles I saw were the helicopter, the white semi truck, and (I hate to say this) a black Escalade.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Military pilots would almost certainly be in flight suits, not fatigues.

Agreed. But they were getting in to the semi at the same time the helicopter was landing...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join