It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Foundation Said to Be Breached by Russian Hackers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ShadowLink

She is a total waste of DNA.

HC is as full of sh!t as a Christmas turkey.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Didn't she use the same security on both(?) her servers? I'm sure I read one time she had 2 or 3 private servers. This is much bigger than Russia hacking although it adds to an all around problem. It's about her complete incompetence at digital security. Her ignorance about true privacy and her ignorance about what is available if one digs deep enough. It will also hopefully expose even more of her corruptness she naively thought she hid so well. The woman should be sweating bullets and trying to lay low but that's difficult to do while you're trying to snow job the masses.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Clear cut that the Clinton Foundation Server was hacked...
From all angles the Clinton's covered it up, and tried to
destroy the evidence by deleting "yoga routines".

She is still denying it...hahahahaha.

So far as I know – my campaign has not been hacked into but cybersecurity will be an issue that I will be absolutely focused on as president because whether it's Russia, China, Iran or North Korea more and more countries are using hacking,,,www.ibtimes.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I see the pattern now, if she doesn't know it's happening (being hacked, or forgets she signed an NdA), then it's no big deal or simply a mistake and she is then not responsible.

Posted this is another thread, but it brears repeting here in response to this:

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: xuenchen

How long is the big o going to let her drag him down?

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: TonyS

Yep, Obama pardons Her of whatever is left of the FBI investigation after they get drug through the mud for failing to stop Omar Mateen.

She becomes POTUS.

He as a, "constitutional scholar" is the perfect fit for the open Supreme Court position (anyone being put forth or discussed for this right now?), and more cells activate, allowing more emotional diatribe pushing a full on panic move to bypass normal constitutional protections on "national health" grounds, by the time any lawsuits arising from such statues hit the top court in the land, hey presto changeo, there is Supreme Court Justice Obama to uphold it.

Slicker than snot.

Mutual back scratching don't you know.

Watch for more mass shootings in which the FBI should have been able to stop followed by more "nationa health crisis" rhetoric and turn the above unfolds.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
I see the pattern now, if she doesn't know it's happening (being hacked, or forgets she signed an NdA), then it's no big deal or simply a mistake and she is then not responsible.

Yep, no big deal if she says "as far as I know' blah blah. She can
keep repeating lies, she is not under oath, nothing she says
is binding upon her.

ETA Good points on the FBI, I see that pattern happening now.
Hopefully it will be a total fail.

edit on 21-6-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join