It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Always the drugs, huh..

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Rubicon3

Sorry to hear for your loss, Ive been off the opis for two years now and it has been a struggle at times. Just lost an old friend to the poison last week. Far too many are struggling with this. It's a terrible burden on the addict and anyone who cares for them.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

We hurt? No, we actually don't..
The woman who cried from what you said to her was hurt, maybe felt guilty, maybe felt something else about the life with her son... when we cry we are releasing pain and heartache. It is part of being human... having emotions.
I'd like to think you felt the need to strike a chord in the woman in order for her to identify her pain within... and not just to cause pain, but for her to identify it and let it go through crying.
I've read of enlightened Guru's or teachers doing this sort of thing.
But we know little of what went on in the peoples life other than the son did drugs and felt abandoned perhaps by his mother in youth... and that you stepped into their issues.
Peace

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
So.. This site has really gone to # huh..

Trash talking old ladies... Nice

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
a reply to: ware2010

Arrogance? Most of the problem in society is because the parents fail, but it's easier to blame something or someone else..

You mean like the way you are blaming someone else by blaming the mother.
I know , for Generation Snowflake personal accountability doesn't exist and everything is a Mandela effect.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join