It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Always the drugs, huh..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Name calling? Where? Don't make a story out of nothing

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Or there are adults and kids in this world? Some live their whole life in denial and imagination and some grow up..

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I do not belive the story you told about the old lady, and you wont get the help you need here at ATS.

link   
a reply to: tikbalang

wait i thought you loved your american friends which is why you come here to harass us, I'm happy to say I have never been banned, anyway good luck on your thread, being cruel to older women is not something to pride yourself in, and stalking and harassing the membership who a lot of us happen to be friends, is also something not to pride yourself in,have fun on your proxy im out of here

link   
tikbalang

I didn't necessarily mean within the context of this thread but more so your general personality.

Have fun.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: imod02

Actually I did, not in the way of the story.. Someone was assaulted, an elderly man by his stepkid.. The mother blamed everything and everyone else, and I told her.. It was her fault.. She failed..

Your smart Imod2, I give you that
edit on 2016621 by tikbalang because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang I'm trying to understand you, but I'm sorry, it may be a language difference...i'm just not comprehending your posts on this thread.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
"At least when people hate me they know im alive" this is you I think

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang

Actually I did, not in the way of the story.. Someone was assaulted, an elderly man by his stepkid.. The mother blamed everything and everyone else, and I told her.. It was her fault.. She failed..

Your smart Imod2, I give you that
is this some sort of mental psychological puzzle for us to figure out?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat
Read the post above yours

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

When people defend ideals you know there is a lie the won't acknowledge..

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
tikbalang, there are other ways of feeling alive other then getting people to think bad about you, you should find help to understand these ways

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
We need to just stop feeding the troll. A Mod should be along to handle.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
We need to just stop feeding the troll. A Mod should be along to handle.

Never a MOD when you need one

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: imod02 I feel you may be right, but I was willing to understand and read/listen to any pain this OP is in and I'm feeling it's a chemical reaction/imbalance in the brain that needs the negative attention combined with a distancing from any emotions (to difficult to process?)...I've seen this need in a loved one and it's damn near impossible to deal with if they aren't taking their meds... and I feel bad now because it is hard to be nice when someone is displaying a manic need for negative attention.
It's sad when someone can't accept warmth and kindness from others.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

If you are insinuating that I have problems, I even try to avoid stepping on ants.. I believe honesty is the easiest way to discuss an issue.. Doesn't mean you solve things with violence or that you are searching for attention.. It means I actually say what I mean.. It's not that difficult

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
a reply to: imod02 I feel you may be right, but I was willing to understand and read/listen to any pain this OP is in and I'm feeling it's a chemical reaction/imbalance in the brain that needs the negative attention combined with a distancing from any emotions (to difficult to process?)...I've seen this need in a loved one and it's damn near impossible to deal with if they aren't taking their meds... and I feel bad now because it is hard to be nice when someone is displaying a manic need for negative attention.
It's sad when someone can't accept warmth and kindness from others.

The OP has told more about themselfs than they ever wanted to, it just a matter of understanding, but dont feel bad its a very hard thing to understand.( sorry if I sound condcending its not ment that way )
edit on 21-6-2016 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

I see what you are saying but isn't your 'honesty' truly just your perception of the situation?

Everyone's truth is different.

I happen to disagree with your analysis of what caused the drug issue.

So, now I'm right and you're wrong.

Make sense?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang

If you are insinuating that I have problems, I even try to avoid stepping on ants.. I believe honesty is the easiest way to discuss an issue.. Doesn't mean you solve things with violence or that you are searching for attention.. It means I actually say what I mean.. It's not that difficult

sure, you can wield honestly like a weapon. That is what is called "bullying". Feel free. Bully old people. But don't for one minute try to pretend that its done as some defense of truth. Its still just plain old bullying, the same as when someone points out the truth that someone else is overweight at school.

Some peoples' children.......

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join