It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures of Noor Salman?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I’m trying to collate some pictures of Noor Salman, as well as Omar Mateen. Something really seems fishy about all this, as many of us have been saying. I’m not making any allegations, allusions or even trying to stir up any kind of conspiracy here, I’m just wondering whether these pictures I currently have are in any way relevant to the Orlando case. Does anybody know much about these? If that is indeed Noor Salman in these pictures then who are those two guys she’s with? Where is Omar, who would presumably be her husband? As for the timeline for these images, the exhibition ought offer some clues there (“417 5th Avenue” brings up a good number of relevant results on Google), and at a glance it could be from as soon as two months ago.

Not sure if the other guy in the first pic might be the same on as circled in the others. Also not sure if that’s Noor in the last one either but presumably it’s the same child as in the other one (whose face I covered).

Notice how in the first picture the guy is holding a Tajikistan flag. Funnily enough, Omar’s previous wife is from neighbouring Uzbekistan which is rather odd. I also wonder what interest they might possibly have had in Tutankhamun - I’ve been considering for a while now that a great deal of today’s problems relate to some kind of conflict involving Ancient Egypt so it is rather ominous indeed.

Now tell me if I’m just looking at completely different people by all means, but look...

It all just seems so deliberately obfuscated.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I can see different jaw lines as well as potentially different ears.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks

There do appear to be distinctions, but they also look very much alike. Could even be brothers.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
This guy looks something fearce i'm gian im that.

new topics

top topics

join