It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should the President of the U.S. be Able to Buy a Gun?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: Alien Abduct

I won't engage in a semantic argument with you.

I am sorry if you are all too emotionally invested to discuss these topics with some common sense.

It also would not be deemed treason by the FBI.

~Tenth

Did the FBI release information to you of what said investigation is about? How did you come to this conclusion?

No,

Yet hilariously, you've gone to the opposite conclusion with the same information I have.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: TarzanBeta
a reply to: Krazysh0t

If Hillary is charged how she should be charged and found guilty, that would mean she is a traitor.

IF! IF she was charged. She isn't charged yet, so this line or reasoning is irrelevant until it actually happens.

Not irrelevant. It is not necessary to be charged to be placed on a No Fly list, but she encourages the idea that anyone on the list have their rights stripped.

Therefore, not only relevant, but by your very argument it is made all the more relevant.

Wow you really jump through some logic hoops don't you? Well in any case I'm tired of arguing in circles with someone who clearly just wants to have an argument and not actually correct his incorrect thinking. Have fun with this travesty of a thread. I'm done. I can only take so much illogic on ATS these days.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I am sorry if you are all too emotionally invested to discuss these topics with some common sense.

~Tenth

Did the FBI release information to you of what said investigation is about? How did you come to this conclusion?

No,

Yet hilariously, you've gone to the opposite conclusion with the same information I have.

~Tenth

Yeah, OP did walk into that one.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

If the statement I made was illogical, point out the discrepancy. You should have paid attention to your argument before hitting "reply".

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Martin75

It's all about due process.

A right that the leftists would see eliminated.

What would posess you to even say that???
edit on 21-6-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Martin75

It's all about due process.

A right that the leftists would see eliminated.

What would posess you to even say that???

Watching tv, reading these pages.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Hillary ISN'T Potus YET, so it doesn't matter.
Y'all are talking out of your @$$ about hypotheticals.

The thread title is pretty clear.

SO... back to the topic. Should a sitting President be able to legally purchase a weapon?
Yes if they pass all the background checks, same as anyone else in the country.

Will the Secret Service be happy about a Prez exercising their RIGHT as a citizen of the US to have a CCP? I'm betting not as it would complicate their job.

However... I don't have a problem with it.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

~Tenth

No,

~Tenth

No. I did not conclude that she is NOT under investigation for treason as you have. Where did I say that? That's hilarious.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
if most of your campaign promises are illegal, unconstitutional and unamerican, are you fit for office ?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Are you saying Hillary Clinton is not a terrorist?

Obviously, she is not a terrorist.

Sure she is. She is terrorizing poor Donald Trump with her poll numbers.

She's not fit to run the country,

That maybe true, but we all know Bill will be running the country secretly from the bedroom.

So, the Candidacy is still qualified.

edit on 21-6-2016 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Being under FBI scrutiny isn't the same as being on the No Fly List. So this whole thread is a non sequitur.

However , if you are under investigation by the FBI , for "anything" , I do believe you are put on a no-fly list. Unless you are a politician evidently.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Are you saying Hillary Clinton is not a terrorist?

Obviously, she is not a terrorist. She's not fit to run the country, but she is not a terrorist, let's not be intellectually dishonest here.

That is just hyperbolic partisan insults.

~Tenth

I would say that statement would be subjective to who was asked it. Pretty sure a LOT of people in the ME would call her a terrorist.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I think Bush jr had problems entering Canada, yet, he was eligible to be President.

Every Texan has problems entering Canada. For some reason they think all of us always try to smuggle guns in there. (Not defending bush, Canada was wise to try to keep him out).

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
The president has his finger on the little red button that launches our warheads. YES the president needs to be responsible enough to handle a gun legally and safely. Do I trust Hillary anywhere near that button? F*CK no. So I trust Trump anywhere near that button? F*CK no. As a nation we have screwed up royally. We need a do-over.

That said, we are all innocent until proven guilty. It does not matter what level of investigation or the severity of the crime. A felon loses their gun rights anyway, so to take guns away from people who haven't been convicted of anything goes against too many principles this country stands for.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I still don't understand why americans feel they need to have a gun or guns.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: blase2312

Most likely to protect themselves from Crazy People WITH Guns?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Are there any Hillary supporters willing to break their cowardly silence and defend this?

You do realize she meant criminal investigations for terrorism right?

Otherwise, the whole premise of the question is kind of silly.

~Tenth

Silly ?

Do people that hide behind armed security get to tell the little people they don't 'need' guns ?

Do people that hide behind armed security get to tell the little people how many rounds they can fire at the squeeze of a trigger ?

Do people that hide behind armed security get to tell the little people how many rounds theirs can hold when their armed security guards have' clips' that hold more than 15 rounds ?

The answers are obvious.
edit on 23-6-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join