It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should the President of the U.S. be Able to Buy a Gun?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Should the President of The United States be in good enough standing with their country that they can legally purchase a gun?

Would you agree that if the president of The United States isn't even in good enough standing to legally purchase a gun then they aren't fit for the highest office of the land?

If you answered yes to any of these questions then by your own logic and Hillary's own words Hillary is not fit to serve as President of The United States. How can you take an oath to protect your country when you cannot even legally take up arms to do so?

Hillary Clinton: Those Under FBI Scrutiny ‘Shouldn’t Be Able to Just Go Buy a Gun’

Are there any Hillary supporters willing to break their cowardly silence and defend this?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Are there any Hillary supporters willing to break their cowardly silence and defend this?

You do realize she meant criminal investigations for terrorism right?

Otherwise, the whole premise of the question is kind of silly.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Are you saying Hillary Clinton is not a terrorist?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

She may scare the # out of people but I wouldn't classify her as a terrorist.

She's a warmonger and a sociopath, a pointlessly ambitious liar, but not a terrorist.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Obviously, she is not a terrorist. She's not fit to run the country, but she is not a terrorist, let's not be intellectually dishonest here.

That is just hyperbolic partisan insults.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Yeah, why not? Only if they have to jump through the hoops that average Joe has to go through.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

Obviously, she is not a terrorist. She's not fit to run the country, but she is not a terrorist, let's not be intellectually dishonest here.

That is just hyperbolic partisan insults.

~Tenth

Let's not be intellectually dishonest. A terrorist is determined to cause or happens to cause "terror", usually by means of militaristic aggression, performed in order to negotiate by means of fear a desired advantage or gain.

Everything we've heard about Hillary's insiders may lead one to believe that she herself is a terrorist.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

You do realize she meant criminal investigations for terrorism right?

Otherwise, the whole premise of the question is kind of silly.

~Tenth

Oh I see. So an FBI investigation for treason is less criminal?

Would you care to list the verious types of FBI investigations and rank them starting from most criminal to least?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I won't engage in a semantic argument with you.

I am sorry if you are all too emotionally invested to discuss these topics with some common sense.

It also would not be deemed treason by the FBI.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
C'mon, they have the power to fire off a Nuke, a MOAB, and Fly Drones and guided missiles up your ring piece while your having a shower ffs...a gun...pffft.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

You should use some sense yourself. Seems you're too educated with poor definitions perpetuated by the media.

To further educate you, suicide bombers/killers aren't terrorists. Those that are alive to capitalize on the fallout are the terrorists. Omar and all the others like him are pawns, rendered useless by their hatred of living, whereas few are actually convinced they'll go to paradise. Anyone with the median IQ would think, "Okay, you do it and go to paradise if it's worth it!"

May also be that their families are held somewhat hostage, whether by material or immaterial means.

I would strongly consider that some people that perform these acts do these things to save their families; maybe they are actually Christians who are disposable and instead of being able to adhere to faith against threats against family, they are instructed to say their name and allegiance and cause as much damage as possible.

Terrorism isn't performed by the pawn; it is performed by the player.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Oh you're not getting off that easy.

You are the one that gave a terrorist investigation more importance than other investigations. All I asked was that you enlighten all of us inferior humans with your superior knowledge of FBI investigations ranked by importance.
edit on 6/21/2016 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Being under FBI scrutiny isn't the same as being on the No Fly List. So this whole thread is a non sequitur.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

We are talking about FBI criminal investigations.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Being under FBI scrutiny isn't the same as being on the No Fly List. So this whole thread is a non sequitur.

I bet that one is under FBI scrutiny before being placed on a No Fly list.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta

It doesn't matter. The line is No Fly No Buy. Being under FBI investigation is irrelevant.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: Krazysh0t

We are talking about FBI criminal investigations.

Yes and I just corrected you. Hillary isn't trying to deny people under FBI investigation from buying a gun. It is people on the terrorist watch list or No Fly list that wouldn't be able to buy guns. You are desperately trying to change the narrative to pitch your partisan hack job thread here.
edit on 21-6-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I think Bush jr had problems entering Canada, yet, he was eligible to be President.

link   

I won't engage in a semantic argument with you.

I am sorry if you are all too emotionally invested to discuss these topics with some common sense.

It also would not be deemed treason by the FBI.

~Tenth

Did the FBI release information to you of what said investigation is about? How did you come to this conclusion?

link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta

It doesn't matter. The line is No Fly No Buy. Being under FBI investigation is irrelevant.

That line is an advertisement, it's not even the law, if it even will be. And you are well aware that the point here is the reason for the FBI investigation. It has to do with Treason. We're not even talking about drug running or tax fraud here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join